How much do you hate texas thread

how much do you hate texas thread

more than niggas less than kikes

Idc as long as its not California faggots.

Shit bait, Cali fag.

Can confirm. Lots of fags here near LA but it's not that bad you fuck wads. You're an idiot if you think all of California is shit.

>all of California is shit.
>all
If you can afford it, or have a silicon valley job I don't see why it wouldn't be nothing less than good.

Texan here, half of my real estate clients were Californians.

We need to do something about the ever increasing amounts of Californis who keep coming and voting blue. They want to turn this place into commiefornia 2.0

There's two types of Californians:
1. Well established, successful individuals and their families looking for a tax/living expense-friendly environment
2. The mediocres. These are everything from transients looking for handouts to unskilled laborers who expect an oil patch job. Usually bring their politics with them and have no problem turning a red state blue. As soon as the state hits hard times, these are the first to leave for another, usually, red state.

Not to invoke politics but that's my observation thus far.

*posts texas thread, turns in to California thread*

>gets btfo'd

dont forget the asians that don't speak any english

I haven't come across those... then again they aren't looking to buy or lease a house I'm sure.

But dude, Asians, especially Chinese folk, they know how to manage their money. 2nd to that, I'd say Indians. These are upper-middle class people, mind you. I'm not talking about Pajeet at Valero.

The only problem I've had with Chinese people is that they lowball like Jews, and end up insulting the seller. Which almost always means no closing, no contract.

It's stupid, and I have to choose my words carefully because ~threat of litigation~ if I say the wrong thing. I explain to them, you can't do that in this culture. You can't insult a retiree out of their house like that. Chances are their house values went up 30-50% since they've owned it.

how do you know OP isn't from texas

>Implying Texas isn't the best country in the world.

You are a dumb shit and have some real problems if you hate Jews more than blacks.

Well hello there Shlomo.

i work in commercial real estate, sounds like business as usual :D not sure how it works on the residential side of things, i haven't bought a home yet but i'm planning to in the near future. any tips? are realtors just a meme or should i get one?

Get one.
But go with someone who knows what they're doing, i.e. been in business for at least a decade, teams can be okay, but just avoid the young kids riding solo.

It's more important to have an agent when you're selling. For sale by owners never. do. sale.

wouldn't it be way easier to low ball an owner without an agent? as long as you get a decent home inspection i feel like it should be pretty straight forward.

also, i used to live in colorado where there used to a lot of foreclosures on the market, are they better value in your experience than freshly lived in homes??

I was underage b& when 2008 hit but I remember it well. My family has been in business for 36 years. The bubble collapse + Katrina nignogs really fucked home values here.

Thing about foreclosures they are a wildcard It's sold as-is so you want an agent that's specialized with foreclosures. Always compare values with surrounding properties.

What I would recommend, personally, is saving enough money and buying a house at a courthouse auction. I don't know what they do there in Colorado, but a good friend of mine bought a house for 30k, cash, and sunk another 10-15grand into it. The value of the same home today is 160k.

Here they have monthly lists with addresses, shotty-photos, and basic information so you don't really know whether the house has major issues like foundation, mold, etc. It's very much a 'take it or leave it' deal.

With foreclosures you at least have an idea what you're getting into.

There are people flip houses like this for a living, but it's all up to you. If you're not confident, don't do it.

I just generally hate the south and the heat. I don't give two shits about Texas but I'm happy people are proud of where they're from. When it gets to be boasting it starts to sound like feminism in a way tho....you live in a shithole part of the country that is barren and hot. Be proud of it all you want but stay the fuck out of my face with it and we're chill. I'm literally not even remotely jealous you live in such a shitty hell-hole

i have quite a bit of liquidity (about 150k), just not much know-how in the residential sector.

the courthouse auction suggestion sounds good, i just don't want to get stuck with a house with massive issues that will end up costing more money to fix that it would have to just demolish and rebuild (especially since i'm assuming they don't provide an inspection prior to the auction or allow you to take a look at the property [i know in commercial mortgage trusts typically when the property is REO the trust will provide an appraisal and inspection prior to auction, although idk if the potential buyers are given that information]).

i also took a look at just buying a pretty shitty house and then refurbing it with hardwood floors and new kitchen/bathrooms, but then i feel like it would be really easy to be priced out of the market if it's in a shitty neighborhood.. like, if i buy a 120k house and put 80k into it then try to resale for 250, i'm still trying to sell at 250k house in a 120k neighborhood.. i guess that's where a realtor's advice would come in handy