Anyone have anymore of this chick? Or a better quality photo? I just found a couple more photos of her...

Anyone have anymore of this chick? Or a better quality photo? I just found a couple more photos of her, one I've never seen before but can't seem to find anymore.

Do we really need a source thread for every random girl? She's not even noteworthy. Pretty typical brunette chick.

That's the photos I've found. I'll now just dump random pics till someone comes up with something.

Wish she was my daughter. I'd give her permission to buy her first thongs, and she'd come back from the mall that night, excited, giggly. She'd take them out of the bag and show me. And later that night, after her shower, she'd be on the couch with me in her pjs and I'd ask, 'So, you wearing those thongs yet?' and she'd giggle and say 'yup' and pull down there pants enough for me to see the string.

lol, weirdo.

Not typical to me.

very normal father/daughter interaction

the fuck is wrong with you??? sick shit like you end up in jail and being raped for life and deserve it

Allowing my daughter to buy thongs, then asking her if she's wearing them? Nothing sick about that at all, buddy. Very healthy father/daughter interaction. It's called being comfortable around your father. Guess you were raised in an uptight household.

Im diamonds

Except that your entire message was understandingly how you'd be turned on by your daughter showing herself to you in thong :P

Hi diamonds im Steve.

Nothing wrong with that, buddy. Any warm blooded male will have a slight attraction to his daughter, only natural.

And if you read correctly, I said she'd show me the STRING

I did read, and I know what your filthy mind thought about :)

:)

Any nudes of them

Yeah no one asked you and no one fucking cares, take your cancer elsewhere, faggot.

kek

Delivering more if i wasnt banned

And more

More still

Moar?

Except for the fact that our nature takes us to the point where nearby family members don't start to sexually arouse us, because of the genetic problems of incest, you dumbfuck...

Agreed, it's nature baby.

Amerifags need to have their flag on every corner

Lucky

Sucks to suck, USA BABY!

Can you email then to me [email protected]

yep, i'll just pop off an email now for you

>"best country in the world"
>never left his shit cornstate

And you're such a brainwashed eurotard that you think patriotism is a bad thing

yep, i'll just pop off an email now for you

can u do that to me too? [email protected]

Anybody have her other buckets?

LOL WHAT IS THIS FUCKING SHIT AHAHAHAHHAHA
Next time, post the photos, you're a joke ahahaha

LOL the most hypocritical statement I've ever read on Sup Forums. Thanks user, I needed a laugh.

ignore this faggpt

go on hero

Shut up stupid

post all ya got OP

[email protected]

For me as well??

Name of the girl?

Any 916 fags reporting?

Sauce?

Cheyanne (sp?)

Dropbox?

email them pls notjohnny8 gmail com

You are just asshurt that the cresent moon has invaded your shit country

Why are you uploading this garbage? Clearly taken off another screen. Just post the originals or fuck off.

sauce?

Hope harper

Welp, I care so that shoots down your generalization

Can confirm
Totally not FBI

Can we post the bikini ones please