Would you ever date a felon?

Would you ever date a felon?

What crime is a crime too far?

yes and prostitution, I wouldn't date a prostitute or any woman that has dated a nigger

drug abuser...no thanks
thief...nope
violent...nah

;^)

No. Of course not. Misdemeanor maybe.

Date, no. Fuck, hell yeah. White trash chicks are so hot.

That being said, no niggers. Nigger felons aren't hot. They're just niggers.

i mean..... are you saying you would date a non-felon nigger?

That's statistically unlikely.

So far all of the above and add making drugs like meth and murderer

Basically no to everything unless its like petty stuff like stealing a sandwich or underwear

best answer
this

Just because all niggers are felons, doesn't mean all felons are niggers.

I knew a guy who fucked a black girl once. His credit rating took a hit, he was instantly addicted to crack and he stopped being able to swim.

Black women. Not even once.

Sure.
I'm pretty open minded...

boom

Wouldn't mind, murderer and/or paedo are a no go though

>dumping my jailbird folder

She has on glasses, that means she is smart.

Have fun getting stabbed in the neck with a screwdriver and your dicks cut off when you go to sleep

>you know you want it

Why all the bars?

strippers & ho's

FFS user!
Any decent looking ones?
They're all skanks!

Nice eyes.
The H pupil though, once you've done it, your pupils are forever fucked

swoooooooon

Had two gfs who were convicted of DUI so I've technically already done this.

>date
no
>fuck
yes

tempted to save. Can't rescue hoes though.

Any crime committed against a previous partner (whether violence, stalking or whatever) would be a no go. Other than that it would just be a bad mark in my book, doing drugs is like talking with food in your mouth, murder is like being stupid, rape is like being hot.

Having a rapelationship would be awesome, unless she is into torture rape, but I could get into that.

i met this girl in jail, would have totally dated her but she got life for molesting her baby...

to say no would make me a hypocrite

attempted murder/ violent tendencies and drug addiction, anything that would affect our relationship on a daily basis

>b-but i'm iust a lil gwrl

depends on the felony

i'm fine with theft or burglary

but if she strangled her bf or cut off his dick or something, i think i'll pass

There's a girl that technically "raped" me when I was 16 in 2010. I was in love with her after that. She was in her 20's and we would do acid and fuck all the time. >pic related
She's been in jail a while now for some other shit

nina dobrev?

Jesus, the soulless eyes on this one

Forgot picture

beautiful

5'4 180, she raped you allright

Is this that Ari Jodi Joari girl who killed that mormon dude she was sexing? Idk too lazy to google

Gingers have no soul, you should have known better faggit!

Absolutely not!

No idea i saved these from an epic thread many years ago.

You should spay special attention to the spellings on these signs because they raise some serious questions about illiteracy in the police community and job requirements to be a cop.

At this point i'd date a fucking female rapist

Kek, do they need any?
Be racist and anything goes in 'murica

Either that or dyslexia.

Whatever she was thick and had big ass tits. I really miss her too. I should call the jail it's in Oklahoma and I'm in Texas where I met her. I wish I could honestly visit her but I'm married.

why is prostitution a crime again?

Nina Dobrev's a felon!?

Gross.

Like her attitude, would gladly pay her for a ride and even thrown in a few bumps.

only requirement to be a cop is to have so little esteem in oneself and one's peers that you are willing to put the corrupt self-interest of the monopolistic state above your own personal values, assuming you ever had any to begin with

in short, the Nigger With Attitude had it right

There are actually some good looking girls among those. I really wonder why it's necessary for them to pimp themselves out? Drug addict? Drug addict boyfriend? American's non-existent welfare system?

Fucking love this shit!
Can't spell for fuck and there comes the" b,b,b... dyslexia did it! "
The dyslexia card, saving illiterate faggots on the web.
Now tell me you're black and pull the racist card on me.

This bitch. High school teacher got arrested for having a relationship with a 17 year old student.

Hot women who have been arrested for serious/heinous crimes is my fetish. Usually get off to hot chicks who have molested/murdered someone at least twice a week. Considering going to school for criminal justice and figuring out how to become a guard at a women's facility.

That is all purely sexual though. I'd love to bang these women, sure. A relationship is completely out of the question though.

bro 5'4' 180 aint thick, that's an overstuffed extra greasy ham sausage planet

Dem trips!
She's not as good looking as the other teacher who ended up having a child with her student.

Not gonna lie. My 17 year old self would bang the fuck out of her

it's not, you just have to keep one client and label it marriage

>the Nigger With Attitude had it right

o-oh my

sha-wing

lel

Whatever I was way fatter than her at the time. She was the best fuck I ever had with a skinny or bigger girl.

Do meritard's police stations not have printers or are they just too stupid to use them?

I'd tap that! Fucking hot!

Never date someone that uses teeths on bj

Dont be a white knight, they want drugs and expensive items and have no skill to pay for them other than their puss.
On college i had a few colleagues who whored themselves on weekends to buy LV handbags.

Have a wild guess!

Damn, never would have imagine that's the quality of talent out there in Arkansas. She must have a flat ass or something.

test

I don't understand why they do this? She looks like the kind of woman the good easily find someone good looking who's legal.

And I guess you were pissed off coz you couldn't bang any.
Don't go full retard

Dump the pics of CA kissing chicks and being slutty