Male feet

male feet

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12585179
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please kill yourself

Why does this anger you, newfriend? I better you don't go running around on Sup Forums telling female feet thread peeps to kill themselves. If anyone should, you should , for being a retarded bigot.

My bisexual senses are tingling. Keep it up OP.

ayyy

Not user, but a women's body and all it's parts are beautiful. A mans body is utilitarian and not attractive, therefore we'd rather see females & ignore other males.

>OP is always a faget, literally.

bump

yo get those feet out the way let's talk boyboy

I'm not UP. Just an user who finds the beauty of both genders. As a bisexual, I simply disagree with your claims. They aren't objective. Plus there are many different types of men and women. People are complex and diverse.

*OP
I hate this phone

Beauty is objective but the majority of people would agree with me.

Damn it. I mean beauty is SUBJECTIVE.

>I hate my dyslexia.

if you're not using the catalog function, you deserve everything you see.

dude feet???

So you'd like to live by the whims of the majority?

I do use the catalog view but what the fuck does that have to do with? You see more threads in catalog view then the old school layout. Get the fuck out if here with that shit.

You seem surprised they exist. Look down.

more

Mine are pretty hairy kek

this should have been the op image

nice but post feet

bump

[as] bump

/thread

guy's feet have sexy shapes often, it's a shame most of them don't take care of them

Raiders represent
Vote IPA
strawpoll.me/12585179

eugh

I don't have a foot fetish, but you guys will probably enjoy this photo of me

Mine

nice

moar

I don't take enough pics with feet.. but I get a lot of comments about them when I do , whatchu guys think?

hot. lovely arches, cute toes

teehee gee thanks c:
hmm well I think this is the only other good feet pic I got.
Should probably start taking better care of 'em like said

your ass looks delicious too. I'd love to finger you while while kissing your soles

mine

Simply ignore the tread. Don't tell me you lurk all threads like a retard.

Lurk all the threads? Ain't nobody got time for that.

God please tell me you have a snapchat or a kik or something. dfgsafgafgag So. Perfect.

>itt: mentally ill people

This is how you repay your ancestors? Shameful.

Save thiiiis;)

Would love to fuck you while blasting Iron Maiden.

Omg

more

is dat muh qt canahusbando?

id bust on those feets

post more

I came. Am I bisexual now? I guess so!

Who else is bisexual here?

This just made me lose my 26 year long obsession with ladies feet. Feet always were either crazy sexy or absolutely disgusting to me, never in between. Just the thought of anyone having a foot fetish for some dude's nasty ass feet just turned off my fetist for dainty womens tops with painted toenails as I've always had up until about 25 seconds ago. Not a joke either, I can tell I'll be put off by feet all togetber now for at least a few days but I expect longer. My foot fetish can be quite "fragile/ picky?" (can't find a proper adjective) as it is, I can be totally into a girls feet until some tiny imperfection then I for some reason become completely turned off. Or if I saw someone's nasty feet earlier that day or smthin. This is even worse than that, now I know that there's actually fags out there that have a preference for manly, calloused & cracked up soles and yellowish long toenails with patches of hair on the tops with will cause me to gag if I so much as see a woman's foot that I would have previously called perfect. You all have ruined my boner and you should be ashamed.

stop being such a bitch. if it really bothered you why the hell did you click on this threat other than to complain. Only reason you should be here is if you like guys.

Okaii

mmmff that makes me excited, you got me going now..

Aheh well yeah but my phone is on it's last legs
so it drains really fast when using any apps.. I do have a blog I post to sometimes but uh dunno if I should share it here or not aha anyway..

Fuck yeah would love that too, be so intense

Oh heyyy yeah I member you from the kik group :P

Nice! Yep I'm bi too actually, welcome to the club mate!

God damn.

>Oh heyyy yeah I member you from the kik group :P
Iunno, not sure that you're thinking of me, am random ausfaggot although I think we did chat on kik

Ashamed? I'm proud.

:)

cummies

finger your ass

any love for me ?

don't seem to have any with bare feet though

Litteraly fucking disgusting.

Footfags in general are cancer,but footfags who like male feet are only fit to be buried in shit until they suffocate.

ahhh yes haha, wait were you on /cb/ then?
But yeah may have chatted on kik at some point as well

you seem rustled
id you don't like it, why even open the thread
are you a fag ?

sounds about right ^^, think kik I was using was ausguysbestguys or something

>autism

>tops
>not soles
absolutely subhuman

sit on my face pls

so fuckable

amazing

>that visible facial hair

>that leg hair

That is one of the best. I just assume trappy feet tbh because trappy feet is hawt.

fuck this guy.
Your hot ;)

ITT: Big Gay Faggots

ok lol

rødrøderødtrødrøderødt