How does one achieve this body

How does one achieve this body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/twinmuscleworkout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Over 9,000 gay orgies.

literally have enough money that working out can be the only thing you do.

drink a lot of chocolate milk it has everything you need

HGH and test

And also hiring a nutritionist

>9,001 actually

They have to eat like 10 meals a day and get up at 3am and work out and shit. Would be badass to look like that, but not worth the effort to me

looks like a fart

strict diet, steroids, hgh, testosterone, and lifting a shit ton of weights just about every day.

Replace the time you waste here with working out and eating.

Years of lifting or gear

/thread

Your mileage may vary (genetics, steroids, etc) but honestly that body is 99% diet. If you stick to a brown rice/chicken tits/greek yogurt you'll get a very similar one. As far as how much you should gym? About 2-3 hours 4-5x a week will get you there EVENTUALLY (key word). it takes a lot of work to be there.

eat right and work out, done!

Doesn't work for every body type. He was on the lean side before so just bulked up a lot. Protein, good fats, some carbs. Then lift.

>99% diet

user, you mean 99% genetics, followed by diet and regime.

i had this kind of body when i used to be in competitive rowing, mind that he can probably afford the best foods, a personal trainer and probably has a personal gym of some sort

amphetamines and jacking off. but you have to switch hands

Diet and exercise.
Motivation and self-control help also.
It's all about effort and what you put in your body.
I don't look like that myself but I have a fair few mates that go gym all the time and look similar and I've had tips off them.

You cant achieve that body naturally, youll need hormones.

It's actually this.
Working out with The Rock doesn't hurt either, that guy is I N T E N S E

He's also on gear.

have money for personal trainer, dietician, private chef, and supplements.

or do your research and workout.

diet and lifting both very important, cut out sugars.

forgot to add that the trick is to develop a food and training schedule that matches to acquire a body like that

i had the motivation because i wanted to be in a rowing team but i'm not sure i would have mustered the motivation to achieve that body single handedly

if I could recommend a training schedule: i'd actually not recommend lifting weights but rather do a full body workout of the 'classic' burpies/pushups/pullups/squads/ etc

Not true - he's definitely on gear. OP, don't look at another person's body and compare yourself to that or try to achieve that - most aren't natty. My advice - eat pb and j, drink milk and live 4-5 x per week and you'll eventually have a nice solid body.

Good possibility. Thing is, I knew a few dudes that were perpetually jacked and rarely ever worked out, and because it was a "controlled" environment (USMC) they weren't on gear. Ok, at least two I knew of were not while a few were suspect. I'm rambling, just trying to say that some lucky fuckers hit the genetic jackpot and look like that without working out (while drinking heavily).

Sucks for the rest of us.

All of the above but he is also a very tiny dude like a lot of actors. So it is quite a bit easier for him than for a guy who is skinny and taller than 5'6 for example!
Hugh Jackman who is much taller and older than him basically trained himself to death prior to the Logan movie.

What makes it a surety he's on gear? Deltoids in comparison to the rest? General leanness? He doesn't look huge just decently muscled and incredibly lean.

Funny... if it's not true, how come exactly that worked for my mates that look like that?
No juice, just a strict diet and exercise regime.
1 of them was genuinely obese when he started too.

When you say trained himself to death you mean he trained himself to death while on hgh?

You don't need that body OP except if your job depends on it , it is a waste of time except if you are wealthy and bored.

his jaw for once
also the short time needed for his transformation

Step 1: be a millionaire actor who has no commitments other than preparing for a role (in this case preparing right physique) 24/7 and doesn't have to think about anything to do with his diet or exercise and instead pays for world class personal trainers, nutritionists, as well as assistants who will do all your grocery shopping and chefs who will prepare all of your meals

Step 2: get your pump on 30 minutes before shooting scene

Step 3: makeup and lighting

Step 1: Be a manlet

it more about weight loss

>tfw too stupid to source pharma grade sterons
such is life as a brainlet

this

it works for every bodytype, get your facts straight

Nah, that isn't hgh and steroids. Zac was in pretty good shape, had a year to build up to where he is in this pic, and he works out fucking hard.

He obviously used tons of juice in the past. Being 48 and having shaped your body over decades I don't know if that would really be necessary to get ripped for one 60 day shoot. I think his constant skin cancer thing is prbly more likely to kill him. ;)

Sure does. If you are tiny like him and have the right genes for it it is just a lot easier.

Run an hour a day, lift wieghts for another hour properly, eat much less, dont eat after 6pm, cold green tea from 6-9pm, sleep 6hrs a day, get nitric oxide and lastly, shoot trenbolone and do that for 2months.

thats bullsht, u can easily work out 3-4 hours per week and have an excellent physique

it's just the fact that you dont have to be a bitch within ur trainings and not being afraid to push urself

Step 1) Get a couple of friends together

2) have a van

3) acquire chloroform

4) stalk him and wait for an opportune moment

5) kidnap his body

OP make a training schedule and stick to it, watch some video's about how to eat well when training and just keep on progressing and progressing

here's a youtube channel that has some informative video's that might help, those guys actually eat all kinds of shit (pizza, mcdonalds, whatever the fuck they can eat) and they still have good physique

it's literally just the first channel that came to mind
youtube.com/user/twinmuscleworkout

work out and eat less, that all

This is truth. To achieve a body like that as a normal guy, you pretty much have to make diet and exercise your entire life outside of work, if not have it be part of your work itself. Movie stars have the ability to do nothing but focus on their physique for roles.

Plus people weirdly still totally underestimate how important the shit is you put into your body. I stopped eating refined sugar and white flour for a few month once and the results were crazy. Too much of a pig to keep it up though.

i love how fat losers always think its steroids because theyre too lazy to work out

pretty much, i used to work with a guy who had this body, he used to be a pro tennis player until an injury, after that it was workout everyday and eating like a body builder everyday.. i remember we were at a pool for a day out with the company, you could hear all the firls creaming theyre pants when he took his shirt off...

1) be rich
2) buy/build a gym because you have autism and can't stay in a place other people
3) be alone in the gym and work out

be a manlet without a real job and enough money to hire a trainer.

Uh, hormones exist naturally.

he looks like shit tbh

u guys are so stupid lmao
all u have to do is eat right and work out like 6hours total a week

Easier to feel better about being a fatty when you build such tremendous obstacles in your mind.

>STEROIDS!!! Gimme muh Mountain Dew!

great job on missing the point meathead
maybe less gym for you and more time in school could help

ok fatass

nice bait
nice dubs

fuck. i want that body. i want to have it as my body. wellp. i guess i better go for a fucking run. been doing 3x a week for a few months or so. starting to *very* slowly see results. i think thats not bad though.
fuck
once more, into the grey.

you keep replying..

its all about the diet if you want the abs

If your goal was to sound like a complete idiot, congratulations.

yeah brah
how much protein brah
how many protein shakes brah
amino acids before or after brah
do you want to suck my dick now or later brah

not everyone is fat like u

As someone who's taken steroids, this is classic steroids.

mostly diet, that is why it is so hard to get ripped

You go on /fit/

Also sage goes in all fields

Honestly diet means little in the hard fought battle, I have a workout bro that eats just as shitty, if not shittier than me. But he loads up on protein shakes and all those good bars and stuff that the workout nuts munch on and he looks like the person in the op.

Hodgetwins are amazingly ripped and they work out 3 times a week for 1 hour each

(just because all you see in videos and pics of them is them working out doesnt meant its all they do)

it's all about diet and doing the right kind of exercise, not too little and not too much

and genetics of course

Pretty much not have a job, focus your life on working out properly, eating properly and sleeping

You don't know what OP looks like, what he needs to do to achieve his goals. Reality is, you cannot build muscle in a caloric deficit. Find your BMR, eat slightly above that while hitting your macros and you will have a nice body. When you see yourself gaining a little too much fat, eat at a caloric deficit and increase protein until desired leanness. rinse and repeat. It's really not rocket science.