USA world champs
Polish/French
Yes I am Germanic

Britannia
English
Yes I am Germanic

New Kingdom of Nubia
Proto-humanoid
Yes, my ancestry can be traced to King Wilhelm II and Goethe, all Nazi up in this bitch

Second Empire of France
French
Yes I am Germanic

Dubs confirm, Germanic brethren welcome

Holy Roman Empire
German
Yes I am germanic

>Peru
>chicANO
>yes, I am Germanic

Our first order of business is to uncover any perfidious plots threatening our kingdoms, we're pretty much basking in ours and retroactive ones, how are things in yours?

Chicano's are only mexican

We're under threat from all sides but Vandal and Frankish blood flow through my veins, we are ready for war

USA

Jutish/Cimbrian/Marcomanni/Norse-Gael/Burgundian/Lombard/Gutish, Visigoth/Frisian/Plautdietsch//Dalecardian/Palatine-Westphalian

No. I am Greek.

Republic of the Franks(and the shitskins)
French
I'm Trojan

Canada
hapa
u-uh a little bit, my haplogroup is a very small subclade of R1b that is exclusive to the Angles. Of my European ancestry however, the majority is Germanic, with a little slav and celt in there.

R1b-U198

Canadian ruining the thread got in a bit late

DELET THIS

France
Celto-Germanic
Yes

Freedomland
I'm Northwest German, English, Scottish and Polish but my patrilineal line is from Ostfriesland so the only thing I could be is Germanic or Neolithic farmer according to these.

Fleg
Moldovan
I am a true descendant of the Eastern Goths, therefore am Germanic.

Russia
Russian
Yes i'm Germanic

France
Northern Portuguese
no

>northern Portuguese
What?

USA
Swedish/West African
Yes I am Germanic

He mean moor

America is a brown country like Brazil and Argentina. Don't you ever call us Germanic again.

>us
I wasnt referring to the whole country, we are obviously not even white as a whole

Portugal

Portuguese

No, I am slavic

2bh Portugal should be relocated to eastern europe