/brit/

Death to those who barrack Tim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbHoNfqZQ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=pa7Lt9-9n_4
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/03/23/donald-trump-jr-london-mayor-sadiq-khan/99525480/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

first

racist=chav idiot

First for being first.

Are you cute?

doing a poo and then having a wee and then initiating a wank

had 2 microwave meals in my life and I ate 3 bites of each before throwing them out
don't know how people can eat them unironically

business idea: if you dont give me exactly what i want, ill become angry and blow some stuff up and that'll be YOUR fault

*sniiiiiiifff* unghhh poo poo

>the french

got a headache from the anger i have for the world and my circumstance lads

Irish diaspora pls

anyone else notice that songs that are immediately appealing get boring quickly while songs that take some getting used to almost never get boring?

Haven't got a girlfriend so that should answer it.
Was wearing a shawl today though, and thought myself quite cute with it.

>be car cuck in london
>get bombed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Catholics literally

>worship dead people and call them "saints"

>worship Mary

>pretend Christ wanted Peter to create the Papacy

>thinks the Pope is infallible

>thinks God "works in mysterious ways"

>kisses the feet of people who think Muhammad was greater than Jesus

I've never made a more consistent link than the link between watching Twitch streams and being a total fucking numale.

Give me (You)s or moosey gets it

There are British people in London? One of the victims was Spanish.

annoyed at myself for wanking so quickly

youtube.com/watch?v=AbHoNfqZQ_4
What a chap

I'm leaving, but I genuinely did wish that my contribution here not be cancerous. Asked a question at first, but not thought to answer it so there.

>the americans

fuck off ir*sh

>what are Intercessionary prayers?

>being arrogant enough to approach G-d directly but still pretending you're humble
wtf

the welsh powerhouse

how did this make sense in your mind

it was a bloke in a car who ran people over, do you think you wouldve survived on your little two wheels and a bit of aluminium?

Do you lads want to hear a joke?

sure

IM GONNA HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL YOU GIVE ME (YOU)S

who's there?

Business idea: Francis and Elizabeth Two square go

Ade-das

the irish economy

British in Spain here. Sorry for my English, I'm Welsh.

>not approaching Jesus directly even though he made Himself a poor carpenter who walked around talking to everyone, even little children

>thinking you have to do some special ritual

France.

yes

>IS claims it was behind attack

quelle surprise

i'll have a taco with extra cheese please m8

Want one from me?

Based Frog film
Sorry for bad English, Welsh.
youtube.com/watch?v=pa7Lt9-9n_4

Wtf, tacos are Amerifats therefore Anglo.

>terrorist attack happens in england
>french still die

I'm assuming posting in the first place was the joke.

arrogant to the extreme

stick to making a billion dollars, giving a penny to charity and thinking you made a difference to society

I think you might be deranged my good chap.

Anyways,
>little England's first teenage rebellion against daddy France
Isn't your country supposed to be a 1000 years old?

What was Cicero's last name?

Attacker British-born. Those working in the NHS and police force not British born. What have we learned? Decency doesn't have a nationality.

>stick to making a billion dollars, giving a penny to charity and thinking you made a difference to society
literally 99.9% of catholics

just realised that spain and mexico are basically the spanish counterpart britain and america

wonder if they have a "special relationship"

Nobody cares you autistic yank

nah we give our benes away to poorer people

wtf?
i love the EU now

Reminder that in the Middle-Ages, entire nations were taxed 10-30% by the "Church"

Catholics weren't even allowed to read the Bible by themselves. Once people started reading it for themselves, then they all switched over to Protestantism

>just realised that spain and mexico are basically the spanish counterpart britain and jamaica

Fixed. We have nothing in common except the language.

protestants are selfish cunts
the only explanation for their work ethic is to make other people jealous /feel bad about their misfortune since you admit you aren't changing anything by doing good deeds

been taking multivitamins

not sure if i'm growing stronger

only the english speaking world has this level of camaraderie, everyone else hates or at the very least dislikes their colonies/former colonialists

been taking them for a while
dont feel better but afraid that if i stop ill start feeling much worse

yeah but they're your biggest former colony and are more populous and relevant than you

just as well since we do more for the poor than any of you

>Catholics weren't even allowed to read the Bible by themselves.
What are you on about? They were, thought it'd have been in Latin. Are Proddies too dim-witted to know Latin?

>London Eye STILL under lockdown
>one-capsule pictured with inhabitants waist-deep in a mixture of urine, poo and tears

when will the madness end?

got a cat

her name is moffat

she had a moffat meal

with her moffat mouth

Hmm

>the pope is too elitist
>create own church and become even more elitist while depriving common people of all good things
wd

He attacked a popular tourist spot

of course they do goy
also dont forget to eat only non gmo organic food and drink the most expensive mineral water

>one 'sheed in my primary school and his mum made sure he didn't watch the Queen Mother's funeral like everyone else in school.
It was at this point I knew I hated 'sheeds.

That's because you are the poor lmao. Runtish Catholic states like Mexico or Ireland are poor.

Protestants like UK, Scandinavia America, and Germany are rich because Jesus blesses them

Only a Priest could read it

Once the printing press was invented, it was all over for Catholics

>yeah but they're your biggest former colony and are more populous and relevant than you

True. So... it's the spanish counterpart britain and india

Good lad tbqh, though for the wrong reasons probably

Republic when?

wonder how long until they can test out the new 'giney

Exactly. All the best parts of NI? Protestant.

i mean it's only a quid for a couple month's worth of vitamins

also post fucking machines

requesting pic

How do you know which branch of Christianity is the best and right for you?

There's so many fucking denominations

honestly cannot think of a single difference between mexico and spain other than that spanish cuisine has more fish in it or something

Lets not continue to divide Christianity.
It's what they want.

Umm mate don't think they'll be having sex

Literally never, ponce

Well this is disappointing, after the time he took I was expecting a massive bomb of a shitpost.

Guess his son attacking Khan is good enough.

Your parents are the smartest beings you will ever chance upon. Choose the one your parents have.

And if your parents don't share the same one, then they're denomination-traitors, and you're a religion mutt, and ought to kill yourself.

>Guess his son attacking Khan is good enough.
link?

>She is strong and doing very well

lmao what an odd thing to say rather than making a comment about the victims or their families

Making good progress with minoxidil. Had barely ANY facial hair a couple months ago and now its filling in everywhere. My moustache is now completely full but that isn't a huge surprise as my grandfather has had a shit hot moustache all his life.

Obviously it still looks scruffy as fuck and I'm gonna shave tonight but to say most people don't even see new hairs growing until 2-3 months in I'm happy so far.

This

The French nation was basically ruled by the Pope for 1,000 years.

If you're French,you may as well stay Catholic, lest your ancestors look like even bigger fools

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/03/23/donald-trump-jr-london-mayor-sadiq-khan/99525480/

My parents were Catholics and both me and my sister became Protestants in our teens

tbf ISIS would probably claim it was them who pushed me mam down the stairs

That's not true though

Want my willy in a girl

parents are both atheists and i'm halfway to becoming a christian

is it actually necessary to have a black tie at a funeral?

my mum said I could have any colour I wanted so I got a pink one

nonce

Good jaw lad. Laughable fuzz though.

>ruled by the Pope for 1,000 years.
Heh, we forced him to reside in Avignon for a hundred or so years. He merely is but our puppet.

But yeah, why betray tradition, if not in the name than to feel unique about yourself?

Besides, there are more Catholics churches here anyways.

I think they're both trying way too hard to give off a Reagan-Thatcher vibe desu

Want my willy in a guy