Boybutt thread ?

Boybutt thread ?

is this you because thats rly fucking nice

Id hit that. Why not?

fucking faggot

At least you aren't calling it a boi pussy like some sexuality denying faggot. Also, bump.

Yeah it's me thAnks

Because it's an arsehole not a pussy

just what i wanted on Sup Forums

post moar faggots, I'm trying blow my load

OP again here, almost looks like mine xd

Blow it on this picture of my ass and post result

well damn your ass is adorable OP
would love to pound :p

that's it, spread those cheeks for me baby

>xd
kys

omg OP, id love to tongue your tight hole

WTF, when did they change the size limit!!!!

faggots... faggots everywhere!

bumping with more

what's that pink thing on your dick?

that's right, you know you want us in your tight ass. we'd fuck you until you love us

A chastity cage

looks like a cock cage of some sort, to keep from getting a stiffy?

fucking checked!

what's the point of that, couldn't you just pull it off?

Lovely views.

trap thread? trap thread

emasculation, sissy boys aren't allowed to use their feminine penises for pleasure only "real men" can. the only pleasure is to be received only by getting fucked in the ass. the only way to cum is to be fucked in the ass.

that explain it?

OP again wish I had cum drooling out my arse

no faggot...

Spiderman thread

I wish it was mine

Also worth noting that the mind is a big brute but can easily be reprogrammed. A few months, sometimes only weeks, in chastity with regular anal stimulation will reroute the body's erogenous zones and very quickly lead to non-penile orgasms.

Those legs look pretty shapely. Just shave/wax/Nair off that fucking layer of Italian/Sandnigger and you'd be trap status

moar

It also makes them insanely horny. There is no experience like getting a sissy/trap/femboy who has been in chastity for awhile really worked up. I swear they would literally commit murder just to get fucked.

>In chastity
>Shaved balls
>Shaved ass
>Shaved hole
>Shaved taint
>Presumably shaved pubes

>HAIRY. FUCKING. PITS.

These degenerates, I swear. Shave it all or don't shave at all.

Nooice

my god you have a great butt

OP i want moarrr
you have a great body

OP needs to be added to the boipucci google drive

post the link

true fucking story, if they get all dolled up and cleaned out and you don't deliver the cock, it's worse than dealing with a bitch on their period.

Oh it don't exist no more

needs more webms

yes, please share newfriend. you'd be doing your brethren a huge favor and we'd be in your debt.

Sorry about gif for ants

Nice cock

Niiiice.

this is the most fuckable ass out there. I don't care how straight you say you are, YOU WILL fuck that ass.

I wouldn't.

That is indeed a nice ass.

When I lived in Cleveland (this has been about 3 years ago) I hooked up with this sissy who was all into it. I mean, hypnos on her iPod, wearing plugs, would go out in girlmode, and had a key to his chastity device stored in a safety deposit vault.

Just wanna put into perspective how serious this boy was about all this.

So, first hookup (we had met and such before, just to make sure the other wasn't a creeper) I was over at his place. We get going a little bit and this guy is legitimately a precum faucet. Starts grinding on me like he'll die of he doesn't somehow cum.

I took this, and the wholly sissy thing, as permission enough to have some fun with it.

So some head action starts going on, homeboy is moaning and really into it. I decide to make my move. We already talked about fucking, and seemed to make clear that I was gonna fuck him.

I pull out of his mouth and twist him around into missionary position. Literally looks so excited that I think he'll explode. My dick is diamonds at this point. I lube up and stroke as I orient myself toward his hole.

I look up and he is just in ecstacy waiting for me to fuck him. I go to stroke town now, cementing my plan.

I put my head right against his hole and legit feel it contacting and trying to practically inhale my dick. With my head just on his hole I do some final strokes and bring myself to orgasm.

When he realizes what's happening, me just cumming on his hole, the look says it all. Like I killed his mom.

He literally begged me to at least finger him. I refused. He cried. Told him I'd come back next weekend and proper fuck him if he promised not to do anything sexual till then.

(Spoiler: the next weekend was a fireworks show, but this story in particular just shows how amusing it is to play with horny boys emotions and sex drives)

well of course not, you don't have a cock. benis doesn't count you limp dicked fucking turbo faggot

Didn't see that at first. Fucking lazy bastards.

Fuck I wish I was that boy

I hear ya, sissies make great friends they're usually always there for you when you need. all you have to do is fuck them when they need it or get a circle suck session going. BFF.

Woow. Thank you Sup Forums. I just have to look at some cocks here and I get hard. Thank you for turning me into a faggot you fucking idiots

>me

anyone has a good place to see sissys videos? , all i got is hypno and not that cute traps

ty

>:)

Not jocking :(

This.

I love threads like this, videos would be amazing. But looking up "sissy videos" just turns into these fucking hypnos.

"HURR I LIEK BIG BLAK CAK HEE U WITE BOIS GOT A BENIS PPPFFFRRPPP"

Not kidding when I say that I'm a trap chaser, but you can probably already tell that I'm into giving you sort what you want.

Where you from?

I need a good new razor. Any suggestions? I have an electric trimmer but it doesn't go smooth enough to be comfy using it

yeah man i know that feel -same-user.

cute balls :)

Buy an epilator. The pain builds character, also you'll be smooth as shit and for longer.

More smooth = mega sissy

Thank you!! Heres what it would look like if I wrapped around you

that would be amazing

England

Thanks! They all about the same brand wise?

Aww, that honestly is just precious.

I don't know know if you'd even need a chastity cage.

you have a great ass and i like your body, would love to fuck you hard
cuddles afterwards of course :3

where abouts? id fuck ya

sauce?

Oh boy I love attention. Cuddles please!

It gets bigger too I promise =>

Boston lincolnshire

Oh my fuck does that ass belong to you?

I'm in the States and that makes me so monumentally sad

I don't want it to get bigger.

Yes it does why

wow you have a nice dick too
id give u all the attention u want tbh

bull and girlfriend are working on me...getting used to nair, probably doing my legs tonight

Because I want to do unspeakable things with it.

Lock it up and pound me then. :3

2 hours away ;)

Thankuuu! I rather enjoy using it. Tease and cuddle me all you want i can take it owo