How do I last longer during sex. Currently going strong at 7min but its not enough

How do I last longer during sex. Currently going strong at 7min but its not enough

You're on time, it's the bitch that's slow

Just come once you stupid fuck, make it good then get going on round two which'll go 50x longer.

The holographic catalyst kid stops that from happening.

whenever you feel it coming, take a break and just start making out, change positions (key), and then repeat.

jerk off before your girl shows up, youll last way longer, the more you fuck the more used to it youll get.

Also, just stop fucking for a second to like "tease her" when really you're just taking a second to cool off cause your weak ass was about to cum

7 minutes? i cant even last 4

I have the opposite problem

You don't. Men aren't supposed to last a long time, 7 minutes is about average. You stretch it out by changing positions, going down on her, etc. Worst case scenario, you cum, chill a bit, and go for round 2.

This will help a lot

Not l.p..
Problem for me is, once I nut I'm not interested in sex anymore. Granted I'm 44, married, and care more about free time for vidya than sex. That's age and lack of interest I'm in my wife I guess.

that feeling when Sup Forums is actually giving good advice

I used to, now it's about 5.

Yeah, it was the whole point of the reapers

Why would you want to fuck longer than 7 minutes.... asshole.

I feel ya. Yet not married but would rather just sleep or something.

Have more sex..

Depending on the day I can go round 1 up to 45-hour.

I think your gf was on here earlier complaining about it. Then she showed us her tits and went on cam for us.

Are you doing the same thing for 7 min? Or do you have different thrusts to use when you are trying to cum vs not trying to cum?

We take care of our faggots user.

Wut? I'd be bored after 15 minutes. Then again I'm older. I do remember being interested in making out for hours when a high school kid.

We old fucks gotta cut down at some point. Let those testosterone levels get back up again. Might throw the old back out or something. +1 on the extra time for vidya lol

I had really bad premature ejaculation issues (

find a position that disinterests you. missionary is good for this. but you can even do legs up or whatever. i can pretty much go for ever doing missionary, but as soon as i flip that bitch around and go from the back its like 3 minutes and im done.

My wife takes forever to cum. Switching positions resets her time. It's a catch 22nd.

who cares

I cant cum during sex. Its actually a problem. Ive been with my gf so long now but she is 5"2 and im 6"4 and it feels like trying to push my dick through a key ring. even with foreplay and luve it feels like im stretching the skin on my dick. She loves it though. we fucked for about 2 hours, i stopped counting after she came 8 times. But it sucks because masturbating I cum in about 3 minutes. She does the "aw its fine i like it" but i know she thinks that i must not enjoy it

Oh fml I last on avg of 2 hrs at a fast rate and up to 4 hrs at a slow rate

I know this is gonna sound fucked up but strategies that have worked for me:
1. eating her out for so long shes wet to the point where it doesn't feel as good without the say 10% friction
2. thinking about death, loved ones I've lost, just spacing out
3. changing positions when it feels like I'm about to nut too early
4. I'll start give myself a break if its a girl I want to impress and haven't fucked much by pulling out and eating her out before I nut too soon - this lets me rest my nut and then when she is about to cum I can stick it back in and hero that shit
4. don't fap for 48-72 hours prior
5. always piss beforehand, and drink a full glass of water. Something about this for me.
6. nicotine (vaped, recently) excellent
7. marijuana

I'd say most important thing is give yourself breaks by countinuing to get her off while you pull out and cool off. If you think to yourself 'oh god oh god don't nut don't nut you'll embarrass yourself' it WILL happen. Go in not worrying about it to the best of your ability.

Dude lots and lots of oral first, finger bang the shit out if it. Try n make her cum before you stick yer dick in it or close to it. Helps stretch it out and loosen up so its not so tight that you can't hold ya nut. Foreplay is a must. Fucking bitches take forever. Like cooking a risotto or something when you should be making one minute rice.