Why do American cops feel the need to visibly armed? are they trying to intimidate the public?

why do American cops feel the need to visibly armed? are they trying to intimidate the public?

he just wants his gun ready when people start calling him a faggot.. i mean.. look at him..

sauce on girl?

where is he supposed to hide the nigger killer ...
up his ass or something?

pathetic attempt at your first thread.

The real question is, how do men sit like that, dont they squeeze their balls between their legs like that?

You try hiding a full sized 9mm. It's like hiding a 2 liter when you go to the theater.

Not the US in the pic.
Because the people are pretty much armed is why. Here in Arizona many of us are visibly armed as well. I do not see a problem at all. It keeps everyone civil, and honest. Well except for the illegals they are never civil or honest.

Those aren't Americans

I would bet that is not in USA. Maybe a South American cop.

Cop killed in London yesterday, bet he wished he was armed.

No, if it hurts your balls to sit like that you need to get checked for testicular cancer.

>being intimidated by the sight of a gun

Eurocuck? You're a cuck.

who the fuck crosses their legs like that? that dirty trash in the foreground needs to wash her inbred hair... i bet this was taken in kentuky

Pendeho ur momma is a puta

Ignorance

You think so? have you held a full size 9mm? not the little garter gun I'm sure you have.

good loli material

Yep. Can conceal IWB or OWB. No issue.

They don't wear a jacket with their uniform. (as far as i'm aware.) So although yes, a civilian technically can the bulge is obvious.

based on the sidearm looks more eastern european.
This is my zastava M57

If you ever been in more than 2 countries in your life, you'd know that an exposed handgun on a cop in America is nothing compared to automatic weapons being carried by cops, security, and burger king guards in other counties.