What traits or characteristics make a woman irresistible to you?

what traits or characteristics make a woman irresistible to you?

Almond shaped eyes.

A bigger cock than mine

confidence

i used to be obsessed with the physical, but I've had sex with 23 different women, and I've realized that I don't really care about what's physical anymore. I'm tired of being with people that I hate. An irresistible woman, to me, is someone that I can connect and enjoy myself with, without being worried about what I say or do. Feeling free. Otherwise, I'm not interested.

Oh, and bleached white hair is pretty cool, too.

that would be pubic hair. lots of pubic hair.

that quirkness that this girl has
and those amazing eyes and perfect hair color
man, i'm in love
it's like a ton of bricks for me

thigh gap

So everything that is fake about her.

you cynical bastard

i relate

Low self-esteem

its a guy

>Sense of humor and world views similar to mine
>Likes to try new things and isn't picky choosy
>Smart, able to hold an intelligent conversation
>Emotionally alert to others, able to pick up on signals, detect sadness, that sort of thing, generally caring
>Has a good balance of activeness/passiveness in the relationship, never becoming too dominant or too dormant
>Fun loving, but not too crazy
>has a body similar to pic related

Cynical or not, it is true.

Having a weird body...

black hair, thick thighs, phat ass. or Annika Albrite

Wanting to fuck me, and still spend time with me and fuck me again afterwards.

so is this a trap ? or is she just autistic ?

how can you be attracted to someone who makes videos like that

...kind of a 'lazy punk' feel...

what a jew

Doesn't look prominent, many women have that.

Red Hair

...being just ugly enough...

Says hi to me

Sauce? Who dat??

...looking like a man...

...being really fat...

...being really old...

cute face and nice ass

Natural blonde/redhead
Mildly puffy lips
Cute round cheeks
Small, protruding round chin
Straight, rounded nose
Innocent Smile

even better

...having completely unreasonable tumblrina-style politics/attitude...

what about a pinkish hue?

...or some combination of any of the things I mentioned.

ideal: mute cook that wears skirts

- Intelligence. Doesn't have to be a doctor or scientist but I expect her to be updated on current events and able to express a unique opinion instead of CNN bullet points

- Curves. Not too skinny or a fat slob who doesn't take care of themselves. Someone who likes to get wasted and eat taco bell at 3AM but go run a 5K the next day. I need tits and butt to grab.

- Empathy. Needs to be able to respond to my thoughts/feelings. No selfish psycho bitches.

- Ambition. Don't want some woman who expects me to work while they sit on their ass at home all day. Even if I made enough to support my wife I'd want her to have a shitty part time job or career to take up time.

- Sharing my interests. Doesn't have to be 1:1 but I would want her to at least try and understand what I enjoy and why.

- Clean. No STDs or crazy political viewpoints.

It is so, my brother.
It is so.

>good teeth (my biggest turn off is bad hygiene)
>confidence
>good sense of humor and doesn't get offended by anything
>innocent eyes
>I know I said confidence, but if a cute girl is a tiny bit shy, it's go time
>sexy, slightly raspy voice
>cute laugh
>if their body is top-tier
>nice ass and tits (can't have one without the other)
>well-spoken with good manners

Not having an adams apple like this faggot

natural redhead

These things do not belong in the same list. Better get a job in engineering cuz your gunna have to build tht bitch.

Also, do you even human?

but you need a man to create children and then you need to get that children to have a kid to tell that to your grandchildren

>Ambition.
Ambition is wanting more than you have. Always reaching for the top and yadda yadda.
What you are describing (being a hardworking person; regularly putting in your fair share of effort; etc.) is diligence.

Why don't you ask for the moon while you're at it

Being 2D.

Like I said, her viewpoint is completely unreasonable bullshit.
And this turns me on.

a vagina

Feminists have the tightest asspussies

shut up queer

I identify sexually as a Strawberry.

So, she has to be a strawberry, i guess.

Feminime benis

yeah, that's some daddy issues mixed with a sociology or gender studies degree, but how would you make her a submissive fuck toy?

if she has a vagina i'm up for it

>feelsbatman

doubt it

seconded

Try one sometime

Whatever it is about girls with eyes like Emily, or Jessica (pic related), or Susan Coffey. Large/ lots of visible sclera. Put a pair of big pretty eyes on a slim girl with fair skin, and I'm smitten.

a pulse.
and talks to me.

No idea.
I'm more interested in becoming the fucktoy of a woman like that, personally. But I don't know how the hell I'd do that either.

pear shaped tits

Daddy issues...If you don't know how to turn that into anal while she calls you daddy you are a beta faghot

>anal
Faggot.

I didn't say any of that was mandatory, you fucking idiot.

It's "things that make girls irresistible to you", not "things a girl must have"

Makes sense to me. Constantly clenching from being so tightly-wound.

OTOH I've been smitten by women with narrow eyes and dark skin so I don't know how the fuck to say succinctly what I find irresistible about a woman.

suck my lolipop you flocking octogon.

Not when there is a pussy next door beta

It's more that I don't want any of those things and so don't spend any time figuring out how to get them.

femenine penises

>fucking ass
>when pussy is an option
Faggot

I really like girls that I can act like myself around. I'm the sort of type where I would say and act in a certain way depending who I'm around. But when a girl acts this way, I will too and it's the best thing ever for me. Also big brown or green eyes and a nice smile,

The biggest deal breaker is her personality, i mean i still have to be attracted to her, but if the personality is right, it turns a 6/10 girl into a 9/10 for me.

Sorry to rustle your jimmies, faggot.

Whichever traits make up that woman
I'm in love

Good skin is completely irresistible

If you get no sexual gratification from humiliating and painful sex with someone who usually would be "drinking male tears" you are clearly virgin

These niggas get it.
Looks fade, bodies fuck up, and cosmetic surgery is often an option, but minds and personalities are here to stay.

yea same

>anal is painful/humiliating
Found the virgin.

>innocence
>is white
>cute face, light colored eyes
>blonde hair
>dresses well/cute, never reveals much skin
>good behavior, history, and family
>virgin
I would do anything for a woman like this. Like, anything. I'm a very successful guy too, I would give her so much in this life; like reward her if I can have her.

Freckles are an odd aesthetic I enjoy

If you are doing it as a hatefuck it is, virgin.

Gratification comes from pleasing your partner and knowing you've done well, at least for me. Also, married, so keep guessing.

freckles... not everyone's favorite but fuck i love em

Kek be praised I am not alone

Lube is for fags. Marriage is for cucks. You are both massive betas

if her memes beat mine

so, if she is even more autistic them me

on the right girl, freckles can make me diamonds

>western society is such a clusterfuck that virtue is quickly becoming the new taboo

Shit's fucked, and I ain't happy about it.

someone who is genuinely interested in questioning me to build ideas and explanations with the intent of putting them into action. we have similar interests and sense of humor but not we're not totally the same person. she's funny but also laughs at my jokes. Physically I like many types of bodies, skinny with muscle, thick with cushiony parts evenly distributed, tall, lanky, whatever as long as she takes care of her body and it ok with it.

its okay you silly little octogon.
nowSUCKMYDICKYOUBITCHBOYCUNTNIGGERKNOBSLOBBERINGTRANNYFUCKINGDOGDICKINGWHORESONFAGOSAURUS

existing

Three meters tall, seven meters long and a long, low face and narrow jaws; the tip of the nose expands to the sides in the shape of a rosette. Behind this, the upper jaw has a notch which fitted into the lower jaw (which curved upwards in the same area). She has a triangular crest on the top of its nasal bones. many finely serrated, conical teeth, with the largest teeth in front. The neural spines of her dorsal vertebrae would increase in height from front to back with robust forelimbs and the eponymous first-finger claw measuring about twelve inches long.

Did you not see the Adams apple?

im actually in love with freckles but they gotta be on the right girl but i do understand my taste is a little different than most

emily rudd

>Tall
>not fat
>not a cunt

sauce?

Racism. It shows loyalty.