What are muslims like in your country?

What are muslims like in your country?

In Denmark they're hard working patriots who are often misunderstood and held down by society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFIMbtE1lJI
youtube.com/watch?v=ih5vN8I4A3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims in my country are hypocrites. Same with christians

they wuz jedi

pretty good model citizen gives out free cock to swedish girls who yearn for it

some Indonesians complain about our school lunch for children aren't halal. (pork or something)
of course no japs care.

Seems to me about half of them make up part of the new underclass and about half are complete fucking madmen, with a few middle class types. Almost all of them are extremely """left-wing"""

Don't get why all of you made a big deal out of this picture..
She looks upset and worried, idk how you understood it that she's happy or whatever.

>new underclass
Exblain

>She looks upset and worried
this, most likely her battery was at 10%

The Muslim men I've known were easily offended, but the Muslim girls I've known were very kind and helpful

NO clue, they look like mexicans so aside from talking to them or doing durka things, idunno.

I thought Jedis couldn't marry nevermind marry four twelve year olds.

Now wait a second

>person on the ground
>Those boots
>oh ok its a woman
>see face WTF

guys: obnoxious normies with expensive cars
girls: left wing feminists but qt and likable

Shut it frog
What makes you so sure she's not using her phone to get help?
Or do you have to shove racist propaganda into everything..

They are poor and live in shitty areas that used to house lower working class Brits. IIRC they have high rates of shit like drug dealing and other crimes.

funny enough that is the first thing i notice when I saw that pic, thought it was a girl thanks to the boots.

I cba to explain fully but basically a lot of them are basically just poor uneducated people or people with shit jobs and stupid opinions about things, except whereas a football hooligan type might hold one set of ridiculous beliefs, they hold another. I think these people are distinct from people that support Islamism and all that shit. They tend to be shifting into the category of 'madmen' more and more as it becomes more socially acceptable, and the younger generations are way fucking worse than the older generations

They don't exist.

>What makes you so sure she's not using her phone to get help?
She's muslim in europe.

So is it a man?

>What makes you so sure she's not using her phone to get help?
She's clearly walking forward and not looking at the scene. She's probably talking to her friend about meaningless b.s. like most women.

it isn't?

Nice non-argument

I don't agree shaming people for one photo desu lads. also this pic

depens on nationality:
nafris (north africans) are shitskins, drug dealers, thefts and lazy faggots who don't work for money.
turks some off them are actually hard working, but most of them are butthurt erdogan worshipper who always complain how hard they have it here.
arabs same like nafris.
rest no idea how they are from my personal experience.

Never seen one
Hope it stays that way

What if there's a man answering? Can't do that without a man (father/husband) present.

she's muslim

I mean, it could be a tall old lady right?

She is importing her culture of origin in her host country. This is disrespect at best. Were she assimilated, I wouldn't have a problem with her being brown.

this is mostly true here too. there's a few pakistanis/bangladeshis who make it but the vast majority of arabs and middle-easterners just stay in their ghettoes and drop out of school/act like they are tough thugs.

they are all manlet as fuck and try to act tough at my gym despite being skinny and barely even lift. don't get why their culture makes them incapable of adapting to modern society.

>yes, cousin mohammed, there are many infidels death, praise allah

Theres practically none

Most muslims don't really strictly follow these rules :/
Okay, it's fair for you to think this and that you dislike her choice of clothing and you don't want europe to become islamic, but don't go around calling her a terrorist like she did the attack herself just because she's muslim and passed by when probably a ton of other locals just did the same.

Resident Boston fag, the Muslims here are unassuming and aside from wearing a hijab you would have no idea what religion they were. Most live in public housing in the burbs, many are small business owners. The Iranians here are some of the nicest people I've ever met.

fuck them

pic is from old town square in prague

they are preaching their shits without permission

I only know fake white "muslims" from college, most are women that pretend to read the Holy Quran in public; being muslim is the cool new thing, it's like being buddhist.

There's actually a book-reading club for Islamic studies where they hang out and do this.

just wait

all you goatfuckers will be deported back to your shitholes

Never met any. Only seen a few hijabis in passing

Nice non-argument

Can't make this shit up

I've never seen one

youtube.com/watch?v=jFIMbtE1lJI

HAHAHAHAHA

you just got exposed my nigga

Invasive.

this white man is above stopping and crying, he simply goes to work because it's what he has to do
he has accepted the suffering, now he just does his job because it is his purpose in life
like a soldier on the battlefield walking past a dead comarde and going into the meat grinder regardless
he did nothing wrong, much like hitler
a true nietzchean hero

meanwhile that woman needed to stop and apologize for her people on the camera at the very least

What argument? Where are all these moderate muslims? There are 1 milion muslims just in london? Where are some massive demonstrations of muslims against terrorism? Nah, they just playing victims for some reason and muh islamophobia

Thats what native want to see.Moderate muslims to stand up against this bullshit.

He looks more concerned than the sandnig.

youtube.com/watch?v=ih5vN8I4A3k

There are demonstrations...when sunni cucks shia or shia cucks sunni so diasporas get edgy and carry that bs.

Huge share of human intelligence in terror investigations comes from muslims narcing on the weird guy in the mosque, the fuckup brother who tries to show isis vids etc

This also argentina confirmed whiter than the uk and germoney

They behave or we burn them, cucks.

>In Denmark they're hard working patriots who are often misunderstood and held down by society.

Interesting. Over here they are what we refer to as "oven fodder".

no clue why in the right fucking mind anyone would want to go live the rest of their life in guatemala.

Oh cool you guys discovered how to make fire!

Retard and inbreds.

To be honest I don't care if think about islam is horrible my point don't just accuse the woman of being evil just because she is using her phone and walked. You don't know what happened. She is clearly not happy. She could be calling for help, or informing her relatives she's safe, or just saw her help isn't needed and passed by. It's not like she's jumping in happiness. But all of you quickly jumped to conclusions.
Also you are wrong, everytime a terrorist attack happens a lot of highly respected scholars condemn it and so do lots of regular muslims. But you can think what you want.

there are 4 fucking persons around the dude and if everyone would stop there and try to help or stare the medics could not get through.

>he has accepted the suffering
poor lad is suffering from going to world
>1. world problems

>post
>flag
hmm

>Find Abdul the gameā„¢

Sure i agree.

what a fag, if you don't like being judged for being different then stay with your people and die like a man.

Assimilated. Hard to tell difference from other people.

our muslims can't stop crashing cars and attacking policemen

I'm sure more infos on this will come. Till then I withstand from definite conclusion.

Plese send link about some massive protest against violance in london from local muslims

There are one milion muslims in london

Scholars lol

All I see from muslims is :
1. Goverment false flag
2. Whatabousim about syria, iraq etc
3. Not true muslim

It is so hard to recognize that your religion is fucked up and need some reforms?

Be careful you don't burn out your dialup playing.

They dont exist.

I can see the red in your anus from here Ahmed

Hasn't there been a Tusken Raider jedi yet?

Idk about london because I don't live there, but there had been protests in jordan when the terrorist attack in karak happened few months ago. They were even calling for burning the bodies of the terrorists.

Yes, and he became an evil Sith Lord.

Such pottery.

>burn bodies
>moderate islam

Alahu akbar!

non-existant

No, the terrorists were already shot. But they wanted to burn their corpses, the locals of karak were extremely angry because they killed 10 people.

There milion of them just in london

There must be some massive concert with muslim performers and hundred thousends of local muslim waving british flag to show locals that they are part of society and that they are british first

But nah they are just butthurt and playing victims

>Great Britain used to cause chaos
>now they are in chaos

LOLLLLL

Where I am they either work, go to school or lounge around shopping centers. A mixed bag, really.

Lost my respect for you desu senpai
I thought your posts were well thought out but it's clear you are just another cancerous shitskin

who?

What is it that i said wrong? :)