Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Mars

Jupiter is the second largest object in the solar system with a storm bigger than our planet that has raged for centuries.

But a blow-dryer could kill you. Jupiter is way the fuck out in space. Blow dryers win.

I have no doubt someone will do the math

I don't think blow dryers would work in space.

Working on it

Came here to post this.

What about Jupiter's atmosphere?

Jupiter weighs 10000 times what the blowdryers would weigh, so Jupiter would win.

There are no electricians on Jupiter to install the outlets you would need to power them all.

Jupiter wins. It's just one fat ass of a planet.

Item Mass, lb
Jupiter 4.1756E+27
Hair Dryers 1E+27

1 octillion then.

That's what happens when a whole planet's population only gets philosophy degrees.

>Jupiter weighs 10000 times what the blowdryers would weigh
Only if you include the shipping cartons

Otherwise, they are surprisingly similar.

Also, I have Amazon Prime so the shipping to Jupiter would be free!

The hard mass of blow dryers would be centered inside of jupiter and become more stupider.

Yes but what force would 1000 septillion blow dryers push?

You faggots are forgetting that Jupiter is made up of gas. The heat and exhaust caused by that many hair dryers would simply blow Jupiter away.

Meanwhile Jupiter is just a big stupid planet, it just sits there and does nothing like a fucking doucher.

Hair dryers win, no contest

hair dryers are used to dry hair while jupiter is just a fuckinf stupid gassy boy. hair dryers win

It's space, so zero.

If they were in Jupiter, it would just blow the gasses around Jupiter.

no, dum dum. Jupiter wins.

Blow dryers require a gas like medium to work therefore it wouldn't be able to even blow Jupiter away. Even if you were talking about mass, Jupiter is such a fat ass planet that it wouldn't even budge from the other body's mass, and either way, everything is weightless in space due to no gravity being exerted on the two bodies.

Jupiter. The blow dryers are pointing in the wrong direction.