Advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation

>Advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.

>For advice, put ">advice" and state your problem.
>For tarot, put ">tarot" and state your question for the cards.

>Tarot readings will be given if you roll dubs, trips, quads, etc.
>Patience and love always!

Hello, everybody! I'm gonna be subbing for our usual Miko, Reimu today instead of Alice. I'll be passing along her tarot readings for her but any advice or other conversation is all my own...! Here's hoping for a fun and relaxed night~

~Reisen Inaba Udongein

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12594737
youtu.be/1J1Ots2AhiY
youtube.com/watch?v=4zxjwWOV-uM
youtube.com/watch?v=4IRdw_Qgwqc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbq3axLwamE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good evening everyone

I'm going to a party tomorrow night and it's BYOB. What do you recommend I take with me?

I'd also like a tarot reading.

OK, here's what we know so far...

Evening, Duke!
Should probably >tarot, then.
I recommend liquor. I know I always appreciate the hard stuff.

Lurking.

-phi

Good evening. Not sure I've seen you before!

Newcastle

I'd suggest something like Redd's or Angry Orchard. it's mild enough that if people aren't huge into beer-y flavors they'll be fine, but it doesn't get the "wimpy drink" stigma that alcopops do.

Hmm, was wondering if there would be a shrine thread tonight. No stream or Alice thread, so this is a nice surprise. I'm also up for advice like every night....

your friendly therapist who lurks too much.

No you're not, you're posting~ You just did! Now you just have to keep it up~ Did you take my advice today?
Hah, really? I'm uh... pretty well known, I think. How could anyone miss me? I'm so obnoxious, ufufu~

I don't usually pay attention. I just look for any (You)'s I may have and generally don't pay attention when I don't get any

The hell? It's Thursday? Is the world ending or something?

What's your name user?

What do we know so far?
strawpoll.me/12594737
strawpoll.me/12594737
strawpoll.me/12594737
>How could anyone miss me?
Maybe you're overlooked in favor of...
...bustier girls.

Not yet. I've not really talked to anybody yet today.

-phi

People seem to have taken to calling me Duke around here. So I guess that
Who's this?

You cannot go wrong with rum. Anyone who doesn't like Rum is not a good pers- I mean...
Hello, user~ A good night to you.
Well, welcome to the world of paying attention~
Very possibly, EMT.
AHEM, what was that?
Why's that?

No bring beer

>tarot

Will I have a fun weekend?

Thanks, for now

Hey EMT dude, still have mad respect for what you do. Really my therapy is considered crisis care so good on you! As far as nightly threads... if this means the world is ending at least we get a thread every night...

wew starting with a bang aren't we?

Gross.
So whatcha up to tonight?
I'm tempted to make some sort of joke about my being a slut but here, I'll let you do it for me.

S-so lewd!

I've just not been feeling it. I've only been able to talk comfortably with user who know me as user today.

Phi of course

hmmmm.... i'm a bit too early for this thread

Password accepted.
Accessing file...
[REALITY ANALYSIS: 15TH ITERATION]
I-I said the bigger girls might get more attention.
...please don't hurt me, it was a joke.

Still not actually an EMT. Trying to get the process going, but always gets sidetracked by other issues

But, Yea, thats nice and all having daily threads.

Eh, it's bound to end sometime.

Hey everyone, Al here, you probably know I'm going on a trip soon, so I might not be able to make these threads as much in the coming weeks, but I'll try to be here. In other news, I have an email you can contact me at now, so I'll be able to continue to communicate with you if you need me. You can reach me at [email protected]

-Al

I've only had rum mixed with like... 10 other things.
beer's one of those things you either like or you don't. I think hard cider/apple ale is a better choice, because non-beer people can stand it for the apple flavor sometimes.
I sure hope so, bud!
be safe, sir.

It's okay. You can talk for me

-phi

*sigh*
I told ya before, Phi, you have to do things sometimes, even if it's not comfortable, even if it's not easy, even if it hurts, even if you don't wanna do it. I won't force ya but try to think about what's best rather than what's easy, okay?
*crushes with bunny breasts*
Eh. Ain't tonight so let's party~
Aaah, sorry to hear it. I mean, it must be exciting for you but you'll be missed, of course.
So you're saying that I should give you money to buy rum?

I'll write that down. Glad you have an email.

-phi

What sorta trip?

Congratulations you are now a rope bunny, for doing so ok come and claim your price, can you guess what is it?

>advice
I know I should be doing uni work right now, but I feel like utter shit and want to cut myself. What car should I use in Need for Speed: Underground 2?

It feels it's too late to do it now today...

-phi

In the beginning, we were way past the end. Soon after, we had almost started. Once we got about halfway through, we were anywhere but in the middle. When we neared completion, we weren't even close to being finished. When we got done, it became apparent none of it was real.
Eiiih, you smell! You should really bathe more often.

Trying to figure out what I'm going to be doing for the next half hour to an hour so I can go to sleep

I will, its just to train some people anyway, nothing too rigorous.

Well, I do get to see some of my old squadmates and I'm celebrating my birthday on the way, which is why I'm going up a week early, but it will probably be a very different type of work than what I usually do.

Well, I have another email, but that has my actual name, and I don't want to release that.

Business, I'm going to go train some people.

-Al

“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

- Douglas Adams

Is it a 'carrot'?
Yeah, don't worry about it tonight, dear.
You're the one who is blue. How long do you have to go without bathing to look like a smurf?
This thread, of course~
>different type of work
See, exciting!

Alright, everyone get ready....

Why the negative feels user? IDK what to tell you about the car. I'm a filthy casul who doesn't play, but maybe I can help with advice!

Toyota Corolla GT-S

First person to tell us what they had for breakfast today gets a tarot reading~!

May as well.

Oh. So nothing too interesting.

And I finally got around to texting her.

not necessary. I'll see about some rum tomorrow night while I'm out of town.

Fact
Sitting around waiting for (You)'s is a bit boring though

Nothing

show us feet

I got up at 4pm (work overnight admissions).. and i haven't eaten yet...

A banana

Yeah that'd be a risky move.
Maybe tomorrow...

-phi

Post Reimu's feet plz

lol random browsing before bed is nice to see the threads are now every day hope they stay like this
o well yet again to tired to stay
cya guys

I'm proud of you, bud.
good taste, user.
please look after yourself, eat something soon.

This is an excellent example of many things. Let me explain.
1: Shitty artwork.
2: A good reason to shove carrots up your ass before eating them.
3: The common misconception that Reality is real and that the Universe exists.

Sadly, despite being loving and adorable, Reisen, like the vast majority of 3rd millenium denizens, didn't know that there was nothing to know.
Ah, you see, this is what it's all about.

Mm. *nods* How would you like to party, EMT? Strippers or netflix and chill?
Ah? Can you afford it...? I know you've had trouble with getting a job.
Yes, so say some interesting things and get (you)s!
Hah~ No thanks, I've done that before. Maybe another time, user.
No maybes! I'm holding you to it, okay?
I don't have her feet!
>2 of Wands
>6 of Swords
>10 of Pentacles
A new endeavor requires courage and planning for the future. To progress you must make a change in consciousness and attitude. A difficult choice must be made that may involve great changes. If you have been considering starting a business, this could foretell a period of success. A pleasant family gathering renews your confidence and happiness.

I guess so.

About time. Good job, now all you have to do is keep that up.

Yeah, and some people who I'm connected with could be in trouble if that did happen.

-Al

sleep well, Ed-boy.

Yes how did you figured it out?

>Diadond Princess of Innocence
Sorry, I cleaved her head off with a letter opener last Saturday.

B-baka.
Come oooon, get hype! Shake dat booty!
Because you're a perv, duh.

I got dubs.
Tarot
Where can I find Reimu's feet?

I know these are just random cards that mean nothing but it's kind of odd how that sort of fits with how I feel right now

I usually fast for the first 4 hours after I wake up... I used to be fairly overweight and now that I've lost it I still have a problem with food.....eating too little is never a problem. Thanks for the concern though!

Alcibiades now entering hype mode.

For what it's worth a few friends think that maybe she already decided that she's interested in a relationship, but just not yet, so she's just buying time.

Sad how it took so long to actually do. It went about as well as I hoped.

Yea, I just need to keep it up. I still feel like she's keep me around for a reason.

There was no real awkwardness or anything tonight.

Both? Both sounds nice.

don't worry about it, hon. I'm heading to the same place I spent the last two weekends, I've had an open offer for mixed drinks any time I'm over there.
I just turn down the whiskey because it's specialty expensive stuff.
try a booru?
ah... that's understandable. as long as you take care of yourself, that's what's important.

That's great! If you're still around that means you've at least got something. Just stick with it and who knows what might happen.

-Al

Yes? I am the holder of Reimu's feet.
1: Email me a picture of your balls at [email protected].
2: Mail me an asian pear at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500
If you do this you will get Reimu's feet

I don't want to be an annoyance...

youtu.be/1J1Ots2AhiY anime

You're right about that and yes, it's quite odd but it seems to happen a lot!
youtube.com/watch?v=4zxjwWOV-uM
Hahaha, perfect. Whatchu gonna watch on netflix with your strippers, then?
Oooh! Have fun for me, okay?
I swear, I have no idea how many times I'm going to have to tell you that you aren't before it sinks in, hun.

Shittiest anime I've seen, why don't you check this out.
youtube.com/watch?v=4IRdw_Qgwqc

My power went out. I guess it's time for sleep

>tarot

How will the next 7 days pan out?

That's very sweet of you.

Phi

Thanks, but I prefer something like this. youtube.com/watch?v=Wbq3axLwamE

Goodnight

Its really just common courtesy and respect.

-Al

To you I can believe it...but I don't know her. I just need to overcome my fears.

-phi

Well it is appreciated I'm sure.

-phi

>tarot

General tarot request

I literally searched up "generic party music" okay

still, you did good. it's hard to do, but just think of her as any other person. that helps me deal with talking to people I'm nervous about.
I'll try

Indeed. Good luck. I believe in you.
That is something. A quite impressive something, at that.

The annoying user is just phi, no need to worry.

-phi

Okay...I'll try....

-phi

Yea, probably if I was just some acquaintance, then I probably would no longer be on speaking terms. So, there's probably something there. Even if its just as a good friend.

Though like I said before, I got a sneaking suspicion that maybe she already knows what she's gonna do, and that she's just waiting till Summer at earliest, or Graduation at latest before she moves on it. This is mostly because that's the running assumption with my friends situation, which is quite similar.

True. For me the initial message is the worst. Then it becomes so natural for me afterwards. Always been the case.

Fuck if I know. Probably some cheesy comedy. That should get things moving along fine

Can I have a tarot please?

Has anyone astral projected to gensokyo?

>tarot

What is the right way to Mugenkan?

>5 of Here You Go Buddy

>tarot

What must I do to pass my MA?

Hey i din't even ask you to put your hand inside the box to guess what was, i'll make sure next time you are blindfolded

Well, its not like there aren't some people I know that I wouldn't mind letting their info out, but that could blow back on others who I wouldn't want that for, so I really have no choice.

I see. It's usually EMT user and I that just exchange music, so I was wondering if it was something like that.

Well, either way, its best to ride it out and see what happens. Best of luck to you.

-Al

Thank you.
Go with "Friends". Bitches love Friends.
Hahaha

Blindfolds? Is it BDSM time?

I would like to exchange music sometime~
No.