Where the FUCK do you buy Camel Turkish? Tried Supermarket, smoke shop, gas station lol

Where the FUCK do you buy Camel Turkish? Tried Supermarket, smoke shop, gas station lol

Nine out of ten men that smoke camels prefer women.

Try your specialty smoke-shop or head-shop in the area. If not, try food lion specifically. They carry camel goods, and all the ones around here have that type.

I sell them at the gas station I work at. Well, "sell." Nobody ever buys them. Tried a Shell yet?

I smoke camels. I prefer boys.

maybe turkey

They are all over here in north carolina. They even have new fancy packs out now, I guess theyre trying to promote them more, and theyre about $5 a pack here too. I smoke the silvers and love them.

They're getting phased out because of the new pack, kinda shit

There the best..

its the same cig, just a different packaging. they also brought back the turkish jades which is like a light menthol

They're everywhere where I live. I used to smoke them when I smoked, they're really good imo

camels are for sandniggers. malboro is for men

>camels are for sandniggers

They're made in North Carolina you uncultured boob.

I'm in FL. Only place i know that has them are Walgreens. But every Walgreens does have them

they're everywhere. Turkish royals are in the red pack now.

*malboro is for white trash

My nigga. That's my smoke. They're rebranded now as "Camel Royals" and they come in a red pack like said. Buy a pack and you'll see, the cigarettes inside literally still say "Turkish Royal" on them.

Try a gas station you fucking faggot

My parents buy my cigarettes I'm 25 btw haHAA

You fail at life.

PA here, any sheetz has them really

Indeed malboro white are the best