youtube.com/watch?v=9-WCucYnED0
youtube.com/watch?v=6c1uCHFYG5M
youtube.com/watch?v=iVWky83tcjM
youtube.com/watch?v=hM26p8ZXWg0
youtube.com/watch?v=tv5Y8dV-zu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>her
generic faggy faggoooo

Its a feels thread my dude relax and let it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=GMKnsAf4-n4
Music pls

Hayley

youtube.com/watch?v=76WJJ57YoG0

Music
>inb4 normie

Man the fuck up, there are people who get kidnapped as children and raped by dozens of men in the worst imaginable ways before getting killed, and you're crying about a FUCKING whore who probably has saggy tits

Grow a pair or become a bottom bitch fag

Explain how or shut the fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=9-WCucYnED0

Music

That's pretty gay. I said I miss her I didn't say I wanted to fuck her. She made everything make sense and could calm me down when I didn't know up from down.

Traps are gay.

word

I don't have any girl to miss because I've never had one.

or they're bored, and come across stupid fucking threads like this one

lol

eh. you seem like a pussy to me

youtube.com/watch?v=6c1uCHFYG5M

Music

Kek

No Spiderman, feels thread

are you just posting quotes from autistic 4th graders now

On here yeah not irl. I am tired of pretending I'm okay when I'm really not

You say that like we aren't on Sup Forums

yes, it's that bad

Cute

Me too man.

Ended the day after our 7 year anniversary. Things had been rocky for a while, only made worse by some outside factors, but I was trying to get back to the good... she wasn't. Sometimes things just fall apart. Miss her and the daughter greatly. It's hard to fill that hole in your chest.

I mean. you are okay. if the worst thing in your life is stupid fucking breakup. you are okay. take it from someone who just ended a two year relationship.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVWky83tcjM
Feels

shut the fuck up, just cause people have it worse doesn't make anyone elses issues any less significant dick head

I like it. Just relax

You'll be fine, bro.

you are a huge pussy and should kill yourself

I'm a total fuckup, every time I try something I fuck it up, regardless of my effort. I have nothing to live for. even if i go to the Navy it's not like I will do something important or practical

then kill yourself you stupid fuck. the same thing keeping you from killing yourself is the same thing that keeps you from moving in a positive direction. fucking get it through your skull that failure is necessary when trying to become successful.

No it is one of many things. We weren't in a relationship we were just friends and I really needed a friend at the time.
I only still think about her because of what it could have been.

Fuck, man. This is how I feel with this cool af chick.

My friend (Levi) had explained to me that he had an addiction to alcohol he needed to confront, recently had a conversation with a close friend (Kevin) who said that Levi had relapsed back into heroin, so it is really hurting me knowing this because from the towns in our area, there has been a history of issues with bad batches and knowing my friend Levi and his tendencies; I'm just hoping he has the strength to overcome this because I can't handle this kind of situation.
Recently my PTSD from when my "brother"/family friend abused me has steadily gotten worse and it's making me paranoid and very critical of myself, have been acting somewhat distant towards my girlfriend and I feel very shitty realizing this. Drinking right now to help calm things while she's at work.
Any anons want to bullshit/talk things out with each other? I'm game.

you're right..

then you have no reason to complain. you really are fine. and if you were never in a relationship you have a chance to start one.

Another kind of person lurks the interwebs at night, ever keeping his crafty vigil from under his bridge.

I suppose I really don't know then.

U know the best way to counteract ptsd? Beating the shit out of what gives it to you, and then realizing you have nothing to worry about except your inevitable demise.

None of us will, some will just live more comfortably than others.

makes me cry every time.

put this energy into making what you want happen man. invest in yourself!!! make yourself even more valuable than you are now! getting her is the easy part

Confrontation with the person who abused me?

DELET

Yep

You would honestly advise that? I've had some friends tell me I should do this but I feel like it's a horrible idea because this person who did abuse me is much more stronger than me, and sadistic, I just feel like it's a horrible me idea

Its been a year and a half since it all fell apart between me and her.
I've been improving on myself since then.
I've gained 15 pounds from going to the gym since December.
I've brought my GPA back up from the dead.
I'm taking DE classes.
I'm getting treatment for my Pectus C and Scoliosis.
But my mental state is the worst its ever been. I want everything to feel okay like it felt when I was with her.

pussy
pussy
le troubled soul pussy
oh so sad growing up! pussy.
shit music
shit comic
more like basement dwellers
le sophisticated sad soul meme
pussy
sounds like a stalker pussy without options
why do you people idolize being sad
are you people literally children? why do you still watch this shit
literally stalker shit

Then be smart about it, in the end the thing is to release the emotion which causes your ptsd

zoinks

It might be better if you confronted the idea in your mind rather in real life. In the end its your thoughts that matter.

trip but never falling pick your fucking selves up chances are those girls are fucking gold digging thots who never cared about you so why waste even more time thinking about them

What the fuck did you just say about Bob Ross?
You can call me a pussy all you want but you do not disrespect Bob.
Leave please

Not even my OC I just found it chill

So, basically vent? Like, just get the emotions out? I mean I write poetry but it's really shitty and I feel like anything I write won't be felt by anyone but myself

To learn how to paint, why do you watch little boys piss?

>Attention fag tags everyone

fix you. everything you said is amazing. but you need you. you dont NEED her. and i want to see you become so valuable she cant do without you. not the other way around.

I would think a professional would be better. Don't let them give you pills tho

Have you considered being a fucking man about it? How the fuck do you think every other functioning human being gets through this shit? You think we all went on Sup Forums and attention whored?

Shit happens. Get through it and get over it.

:)

Poetry could work, but the idea is to either vent the emotion, or realize the emotion is not a valid reason for concern as you are a busy individual with many other relationships to manage and in the end is he really worth all the time you spend on him?
Now taking the experience and learning from it is different, for instance if you procreate you will know to be more wary of certain situations with your kids. For yourself, you sound like a physically weaker gentleman so considering strength training or learning to use a firearm could assuage some concerns stemming from your expierance.

I've been there. Eventually you'll get over it, it may take some time tho

most females can move on quicker because they usually have several orbiters as a backup plann. Normal guys like us have to suck it up and be strong and go no contatct.

I'm getting there but its a long lonely road. I just wish someone was there with me. None of my 'friends' text me outside of school besides for school work. No one cares about me besides my Mom.
But that's just life

I am I just need to relax a bit

Thank you for the kind words user.
I've considered doing some basic workouts to just pass time and help relieve stress, like pushups or situps or shadow boxing type things.
That's also one thing I've always wanted, was if I ever have kids, to protect them with my life and not let a piece of shit like that in their life's. I have even considered before becoming a councilor or something for teens/kids going through the same situations. But there is so much money to have to put into that, it's unobtainable.

Some backstory, this was a few days after his wife died.

Is anyone enjoying these?. I have more but im lazy, I will only post if somebody wants more

Getting caught up on one woman is fucking stupid; read this book and implement it into your life, too many cool attractive women out there for you to be torturing yourself over one ugly slut

Bob was a treasure and he will be missed
youtube.com/watch?v=hM26p8ZXWg0

You sound like a genuinely shitty human being.

youtube.com/watch?v=tv5Y8dV-zu0
\
helps me fight off the feels

I don't want to fuck bitches I want a friend

This is why people the opposite sex don't like you . You're so unable to feel when it's time to act normall you sprout random memes instead of talking like a human.