Tfw daugher sexually assualted

>tfw daugher sexually assualted
>tfw doctors tell you what happened and that she will forever have herpes and scaring
>tfw having to refill your little girl's valtrex
>tfw she cries all the time and her eyes are dead when once they were full of joy

this just kills me, the criminal who did this is already in prison, what can I do now ?

fuck

>pic related, now she will only hug her mom or the dog but no man even me

I'm not a speciallst, dude. I think no one here should (or could) give any advice. I am also father of a girl. I know it's difficult but forget about YOUR feelings right now and focus on hers. Put her in therapy and try to regain her trust.

Wait until he gets out and dissolve him in a barrel of acid.

I think you can re-gain her trust, but it may be a long road. Good luck.

This is for real?

Moar

Op . What the fuck man

God what a doofus. Whatever you do to him, isn't going to bring his old daughter back.

come with me on the day of the rope and we'll hang muslims and pedophiles together
after all they're one in the same
we can improve this world one at a time for our descendants

Jesus I thought she would be older (not that that would make it better) sorry user, it must suck to have that happen to a girl you love! Hope shes ok

Therapy. Therapy. Therapy.

Christ that's fucked up. All you can do is man up and be the best father you can for her, try to make good memories to try and filter out the bad ones. Sorry that this happened to your family..

post nudes of her?

You have to be her example of a good man.

We'll she's already fucked, might as well go in for seconds

If this is real I'm very sorry to hear that user. Can't imagine what you are both going through. Go with her to therapy.

But it will save another family the same pain

who did this horrible act?

Holy fuck guys really, I mean I kekd but still

You don't seem to get it. Vengeance, may be great in the movies, but in RL the most important thing is his daughter, and their relationship.

Where did this happen user?

details of the assault pls
also, more pics of her fucking the dog

>Is such a rabid retard he can't not shoehorn Muslims into every single topic.

yes unfortunately

well then maybe you could do it for him, you seem to be gung ho

>Op . What the fuck man

life happens

Dress like a dog to hug your daughter

fake and gay

:Thinking:

Should have kept your fucking hands off her then. On the plus side, she's gonna make one hell of a hooker.

>Hope shes ok

she's not

rape the dog user then cook the dog pawand feed her the boiled...it cure in my country

>who did this horrible act?

a drug addict family member

Assert your dominance over her. It will probably have to be in a sexual way. You gotta do what you gotta do to get her to stop being a little bitch.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>gullible fucks

Wow the amount of newfags is too damn high. It's a copy pasta you morons.

Please teach us to be as edgy as you.

you tell em user

you fucking retarded scum-behemoths realize that he just wanted to put "sexually assaulted" in a greentext with the picture of a girl obviously toddler-age, right?

fucking disgustingly, hilariously pathetic reading the commenters that responded seriously and worriedly.

get the fuck off earth so we can cleanse retardation, or post more idiocy so i can laugh at your inferior brain-functionality and assert my dominance

How much time did the pedo get?

gather up some friends and gang rape her so she gets over it.

You nigger...

>not immediately recognising copy pasta

>forget about YOUR feelings right now and focus on hers.
probably good advice

nice pasta op, i think the last time i saw this one was about 3 years ago

I was going to comment on the newfaggotry of this thread but then this post gave me cancer

>raped when I was a kid
>herpes and physical trauma

Give it time, user. It's gonna be rough for awhile, but she'll eventually come to terms with it all on her own time. Just stay there with her, be patient, show her that there's still good in the world. What really helped me was not having my family dwell on it and everyone moving on. It felt easier to deal with when people weren't always hovering over me and always bringing it up with telling me how sorry everyone was. Don't give up on her, user, she needs a good dad to be in her life right now to prove that there ARE good guys out there.

Put a price on his head for some criminals to take care of it on the inside.
Shank to the rectum then throat.

>mindless scream COPY PASTA
>cant provide said copy pasta from anywhere

Every time "the 4chans" gets mentioned in the news or some mongo article about something going down more shills come here, sadly it's inevitable

Only 30 secs before he nutted

I think he was a Sup Forumstard

fucking retarded "scum-behemoths"

>How much time did the pedo get?

6 years

Fake and gay. Saw this pic about a month ago when a femanon started a thread saying. "Ask a femanon who has been suppressing her memories from being molested as a child anything." that pic was her from the time she was being molested. OP is an attention seeking faggot.

>if im lying post timestamp of your daughter now

tree fiddy

>this just kills me, the criminal who did this is already in prison, what can I do now ?

If ways of getting revenge are what you're asking, I'm sure some of the guards can be bribed to fuck him up good

You're a dumbass
Source:

Op, you have a lifetime of patience and understanding ahead of you as your daughter grows to each stage of life and has to experience the memory of this in multiple stages of life. The best thing you can do is help her understand, be there for her when she needs you, be patient with her recovery, and as she grows give her the knowledge and tools to defend herself, which will help put a little of the control back into her hands. This is going to be a long long road, user. I wish you luck and strength.

Ignore the person that did this. They're in jail, and they do not deserve any more of your time if that time can be spent instead of your daughter.

pic unrelated

Check the thread buddy, it's already been debunked

>says the newfag posting pepe
How's your 1.5 year anniversary on here?

god dammit you beat me to it

>Give it time, user. It's gonna be rough for awhile, but she'll eventually come to terms with it all on her own time. Just stay there with her, be patient, show her that there's still good in the world. What really helped me was not having my family dwell on it and everyone moving on. It felt easier to deal with when people weren't always hovering over me and always bringing it up with telling me how sorry everyone was. Don't give up on her, user, she needs a good dad to be in her life right now to prove that there ARE good guys out there.

>didn't recognize copypasta

Welp I'm gonna go drown my sorrows in some booze.

well that fucking blows.

what did Sup Forums get mentioned in now?

get these fucktards off my boards

"gave me cancer" EDGY you fucking faggot, youre the biggest retard alive

She will slowly heal when she has sex with somebody she loves.
Fact

Make sure she's unconscious next time, you idiot.

FeelsGoodMan, you know what feels better? triggering autists like you and knowing there's jackshit you can do about it

>what can i do now?

for starters, you can post more pics of her in those cute socks.

>Op, you have a lifetime of patience and understanding ahead of you as your daughter grows to each stage of life and has to experience the memory of this in multiple stages of life. The best thing you can do is help her understand, be there for her when she needs you, be patient with her recovery, and as she grows give her the knowledge and tools to defend herself, which will help put a little of the control back into her hands. This is going to be a long long road, user. I wish you luck and strength.
>Ignore the person that did this. They're in jail, and they do not deserve any more of your time if that time can be spent instead of your daughter.

ITT: thread of newfag cancerians who like to eat pasta.

tracking your IP for absolutely retardation cleansing.

enjoy your last few hours!

The nog that ran into parliament posted morse-code, which then translated to binary, which then translated to longtitude and latitude co-ords to where the "event" happened. that or the london eye I can't remember

make sure you take some shots of bleach, assfuck

win.

>uk plug socket
>says "mom" and not "mum"

this post is invalid

If what I wrote wasn't clear, he threw the message on some board ahead of time, not during or after he did it. That or it was someone he was working with, either way it gave the co-ords to the happening ahead of time.

Art therapy in particular is amazing for kids user, google it. Kids can't always verbally articulate their feelings.

I go to sex abuse therapy as an adult and I see so many kids there. It's sad but you can tell they feel safe in the environment.

>In this pic is one of those good guys.

I'm available to babysit OP.

(I heard his daughter is a total slut)

>she will only hug her mom or the dog but no man

shouldn't be a problem for a cuck tranny faggot like you

Is this that autistic bitch that keeps getting posted on Sup Forums?

He posted it with a photo of a gun & timestamp. No gun was involved. If he had a gun, why didn't he use it? I call bullshit on it.

ah i see.
thats pretty fly

but its bringing too many fucktards here that respond sincerely to scum posts :D

thats some impressive detective work, however you did waste your time, this is literally copy pasta

At least you won't get herpes, unless your wife catches it and you somehow make physical contact with her

>Is this that autistic bitch that keeps getting posted on Sup Forums?

meh maybe they had an argument about who got to fuck the goat last and the accomplice with the gun didn't join him

Sad story user, hopefully she will open at some point in her life, but you will have to wait

Good luck

This. This. This.

"so how long dd they give you?"
this better have been posted already

I almost felt bad until I googled both your pic and your statement.

Now I am laughing.

Op are you a pedophile?

Only a pedophile would ask a website filled with pedophiles a question concerning his own daughter

>I know its not his daughter

If you were a real man you would get a gun or a knife and find a way to kill him regardless of the fact he is in prison. Quit being a pussy OP.

>If you were a real man you would get a gun or a knife and find a way to kill him regardless of the fact he is in prison. Quit being a pussy OP.

brb breaking into prison now

>Op are you a pedophile?

no

>Hope shes ok

Nah man didn't you read? She's been sexually assaulted

I like this. But do it slowly

Start with his lower left leg, then his lower right, then slowly move up the body. Dissolve his arse into the ground over a few weeks and never stop laughing as you do it.

She's no good to society or your family now. Might as well sell her to a pimp and make some money off that bitch while you can.

>She's no good to society or your family now. Might as well sell her to a pimp and make some money off that bitch while you can.

rude