Why do white people eat such nasty food?

Why do white people eat such nasty food?
ITT: Gross shit white people eat.

KFC is so much better, niggers got it right

All mammals have eyes....

Also, that's asian food.

No it's not. It's a rabbit in a french supermarket

The French aren't white, and Asians are the largest consumers of rabbits on the planet.

Yeah, in french...

Anyway, rabbit is tasty

It's french.

See?

Sure. I think that we all know that Asians eat the weirdest shit. Blacks are good second with their trinkets made from albino dicks.

all the meat you eat had a face once too. and if people can stomach using ALL of the animal and not just select pieces, props to them.

>Chitterlings are a prepared food usually made from the small intestines of a pig, although the intestines of cattle and other animals are sometimes used

Clearly better than freshly caught game, everything about you disgusts me.

Rabbit does taste pretty good, but it's the whole "if it's a pet you can't eat it". Like fuck I'll eat a dog as long as I know it's not someone's pet that's fucked up.

Sausage casings?

Somehow I don't think this was ever a problem in France. Historically rabbits here are food, pet rabbits came later.

czarnina, and blood sausage

S A V A G E

Lame bait, or you are a twelve years old autist who knows nothing about the world

Nasty

Sorry its not pig's knuckles and chitlins

rabbit is delicious.
It's my mother's best recipe, with olives in the oven

here it is

Pretty good with mustard too

black pudding is awesome

>Typical nigger cuisine

Why do black people post the same exact thread every day?

And what is weird about eating rabbit?

>The French aren't white
what are they then. didn't realize I was talking to an anthropologist.

Most cultures have some kind of blood sausage. Don't know why.

I think he means swamped with immigration. And he kind of has a point here. Try and go in the Gare du Nord area in Paris one afternoon, it's a fucking african ghetto. You won't see white people, they are at work

Yeah, the major cities are flooded with nigmigrants, meanwhile you don't see any of those lazy fucks starting a farm in the countryside. If they knew how to farm, they wouldn't have to come to the white man's land. But they do know how to have a dozen nigglets and collect government aid, so we let them into our urban centres and wonder why the crime rate magically quintupled overnight.

If you live outside the city it's harder to go to the benefit center, you're better off living in a big cities where all the hand outs are at indeed.

I left the country for the netherlands and its pretty much the same here, Amsterdam and Rotterdam are flooded with sandnigger (a huge improvement for regular niggers, at least they work even if its drugs) but if you go anywhere else it's pretty much 80% blond guys