Everyday Carry Thread. Sig Sauer master race reporting

Everyday Carry Thread. Sig Sauer master race reporting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XI2wQLFx9U
wausaudailyherald.com/story/news/2017/03/22/heavy-police-presence-rothschild-bank/99498532/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know what Ford stands for don't you?

Fix it again Tony

>gay watch
>gay phone
>shitty gun
>shitty car
Holy shit, faggot.

see title

First In The Race you idiot

Well lets see yours then big shoots

youtube.com/watch?v=-XI2wQLFx9U

kek

I wish I was american just to carry a gun. But no,
I am a french fag surrounded by cucks sucking islamic cocks.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who carries around a butt plug on my Keychain

hipster queer

>sig sauer masterrace reporting
>sig sauer masterrace

forty keks

what model sig?

> 2 guns
> 4 clips
Even cops don't carry that much heat, you look like a school shooter lugging around all that extra weight

I wish I was American just to carry a gun. But no,
I am a Canadafag that can only bring his gun to a shooting range and then directly home again.

>clips

>clips

retard

>clips
Go wash your vagina.

Sig 250P .40 Sub

>> 4 clips
Fucking Mexican

You forgot to post your inhaler

FAGGOT

That sucks bro. I've been watching what they are doing to your country and other countries in the EU. Looks terrible

Fuck You Cop

I used to own an 9mm P250, then switched to M&P .40, now im back to a Sig P320c

Yeah, but I'm going to leave the sinking boat in the next 3 years. Thinking of Switzerland, Canada or USA.

do you live in detroit or somenthing shit like that?

Stop resisting

It's pronounced cucknadian. Get it right.

Do really you faggots carry all that fucking shit around?

Michigan but not detroit

Paranoid white people in this thread lul

why do you carry a backup?

>t. suburbfag

Watch yourself on all those edges user

My EDC

>Sig P320c

>A6000
>Not Olympus XA film master race

I don't always. When I do Its because I know im going to a shitty part of town. Rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Also at less than a pound, the back up doesnt even feel like its there

dat FDE

>hnngggggg

I bought a 38 taurus because of the carry law change. I wish i hadnt. I really dont feel safer having it around. Ive had it a month, locked the hammer soon as i read the maual. I havent even loaded it. What do now?

throw it away before it rusts

Sell it. It sounds as though you don't like owning a gun.

I know, right?

try selling it to a gun shop or at a gun show, you sound like a cuck tho

gun model pls?
i thinking on getting one with my tax income this year

>fatmerican redneck starter kit

OP is a fag

Sig P320c and Ruger LCP

Pic of actual. Getting dusty

You're thinking of FIAT, Dale.

responded earlier

I carry a P250 with DAO trigger because I'm comfortable carrying it daily with a round in the chamber.
In a thousand years that gun will not discharge because it's bumped or dropped. If you own a gun that you're not comfortable putting rounds into - you own an expensive paper weight.

sweet pen, model plz?

>heineken

kill yourself

you've never loaded it or used it or taken it to a range?

of course you don't feel safe, you have no idea what you are doing or what to do in a situation where you would actually need to use it.

go learn, or get rid of it, its just a waste of money and a liability if you have no intention of learning how to use it, faggot.

and CSM??? ON REALLY I DOUBT IT

You have to be paranoid when niggers are around.

its a Pilot G2 .05mm
you can find them everywhere

>REALLY I DOUBT IT
Jelly?

maybe but u aint no CSM what was your rank

edc

i have multiple variations of that that same 'onion' pocket knife, silver, black, and a weird multicolored one I got on discount. I really like their thinness.

I'd expect nothing less.

You busted me - I was only an E-9

what model TIE do you carry?

>no buttplug
fag

"I keep a bondom in my pocket I stay ready to fuck"

nice over sized micromachine action fleet tie interceptor from return of the jedi you got there, do you still have the mini tie fighter pilot? I carry a full fleet of the all the oversized micromachine tie fighters in my pockets 24/7.

BUT get rid of that prequel battledroid though, whats the fucking point? you cant do anything with that, bullshit nigga.

>tfw britbong
>tfw no gunz
with the immigrant shit-show, hopefully we fix this

liberal cuck detected

you'll be wishing you had a gun when things go wrong

lol, you got me bro, you got my chuckles

your politicians will probably double down on their stupidity. That's what happens here in Cali.

idk, the attacks in london should be a massive wake-up call to them, esp since it was at their front door
+ we've got a less liberal government now

My current EDC

Grow some balls

Meanwhile on the same day in the USA we had two different shooting incidents that killed 4 people in each incident. That's not even make worthy of national news any more.

shoot a lot of people usually?

source?

I dunno why I find the goggles so funny

I'd get a gun, but I don't wanna be on any government lists or anything identifying me as a gun owner.

firearms are loud and overrated anyway. you don't bluff with a gun or use one only as a show of force... if you're going all the way, just get/use a good knife, with good training and practice. own your kill. don't be lazy and do it from across the room.

ya know?

Every day, I go to my local high school and just shoot a few kids like it's hunting season.

Get the rubber grip for you lcp it's only $9 and it actually feels good

>if you're going all the way, just get/use a good knife

Calm down there captain autismo, m'lady is fine. Go tip your fedora and play with katana's. Using a knife is exactly how you get shot by somebody smarter than you

>source?
This is one, only made the news because a cop was among the dead
wausaudailyherald.com/story/news/2017/03/22/heavy-police-presence-rothschild-bank/99498532/
Can't find the other one because MERICAH!!!

Only user doing it right

probably a dindu. Happens a lot.

I'd say confronting someone who's already got a gun drawn on you is how you get shot by someone smarter than you.

if you're not the one drawing first with the full intention to put someone down, the game is already over, so to speak.

Found On Road Dead obviously

>Sig master race
>p250
>believing this

Kimber K6s .357
Fake Oakley's
A wallet made out of "genuine leather"
Bacon in case I see a dog

Depends on the situation, if we're talking about just going up to a random person and stabbing them sure you have the advantage, if we're talking about whipping out a knife in self defense against an armed man. Not so much going to work for you.

It's not letting me load pic Gile too large

Mook is a cunt

>Even cops don't carry that much heat
They carry way more than that user

this thread is the edgiest thing i've ever seen

You bought an expensive paperweight. Sell it, you'd have better luck with a rock

Old as shit pic, need to take a new one