Hey Sup Forums So I got involved with a virgin... When we were going to do the thing...

Hey Sup Forums So I got involved with a virgin... When we were going to do the thing, his dick didn't get hard and he said it was because he was nervous... Is this normal? Thought I'd ask here because most of you are virgins. Thx.

tits or gtfo

Totally normal.

Either 1 he was nervous or 2 you're ugly as fuck.
Surprise 3rd option nice bait brah

>When we were going to do the thing, his dick didn't get hard and he said it was because he was nervous.
yeah, this happened to me actually. the girl was understanding and next time we tried it was fine

Yeah, most guys flop out the first time they try it. Just let him know it wasn't a big deal and try again.

I..I don't know how to tell you this OP.
But you're unattractive.

Dude pre matured in his pants when we were just making out... So I don't know. I'm very confused. And he went to the bathroom like three times And I'm just sitting in his mother's basement on the futon naked. Sounds like bait but I swear this is really what happened.

>most

Speak for yourself, junior.

tits or gtfo now

He's probably embarrassed. Just let him know you're chill and try again another time.

I'm gonna need tits for this one. I often go to the bathroom before sex because if I have sex when I gotta pee I can't cum

this is the best course of action

Show us something and I'll give you advice. You don't have to show face but show us something.

sorry OP but you gotta show tits or gtfo

My first time I didn't get hard for a while. I also faked an orgasm.

How fat are you.

Did you try sucking it?

>Did you try sucking it?
this

I'm 118 lbs and no, I don't usually put flaccid dicks in my mouth. This was the first virgin I was ever with so I was also very lost in what to do

how old are you?

>>>
> Anonymous 03/24/17(Fri)22:17:28 No.726763803 ▶
>
>22
show us your fucking tits

give the guy another shot, he was just nervous.

the built in camera on my macbook pro isn't working, not connecting, and I have no idea how to fix it.

I want to. I told him it was no big deal and he just kept apologizing and now I think he's too embarrassed to see me again

use phone OP

thread will probably die by the time I write timestamp, take pic, email to self and post... Don;t think anyone's following this shit anymore anyway

We are

Me too

or you know write timestamp take pic on phone and post it on Sup Forums thru ur phone

hell yea the strokes

disgusting fucking slut roastie get the fuck off my board REEEEEEEEEE

cmon Op the fuck u doing

Took pic with toaster. PLZ make fun of me. I love being humiliated

Lel.
Virgins.
Who's asking questions, here? Let me thimk.

Save his life. My life was ruined by Erectile disfunction in high school and didn't get better until after. It was all 100% nerves I could fap just fine. Save his next 5 relationships and tell him you'll try it with him until he gets hard. The adrenaline will go away after 30 minutes or so of panicking cause he can't get hard, and after that he'll be just fine. Don't let him run to the bathroom, just tell him you know this happens sometimes and you want to help. Hell never forget your help, I'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened to him

It's the man's built-in reaction to SKANK.

I can get hard when I am nervous. I don't yet understand what not being able to get an erection is like.

A trips tits and timestamp.

You, Femanon, just WON sixty-thousand internets.
Win to the Rar.

thanks OP actually delivered :D

Your tits look yummy. I would have liked to shoot my first big teenaged load all over your sumptuous decolletage.

Alas, am oldfag.

But I'll compliment the titties.

Oh, can you stick a sharpie up your bum?

/b really enjoys that.

Damn, didn't even realize!

Do you have a kik?

I really like him and I think I messed it all up because I had no idea what to do and now everything's awkward and he thinks all I want is his dick but that's not the case. And he feels weird because he can't provide the goods...

yeee

What is it?

meow2194

>I don't usually put flaccid dicks in my mouth
PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH! a dick's a dick who gives a fuck if its flaccid you dumb bitch....its not gonna hurt you to put a flaccid dick in your mouth, think out of the box you basic bitch

Honestly didn't put it in my mouth because I thought it would be even more awkward if it didn't hard

Disconnected?

*0521 - wrong #s

if it wouldn't get hard in your mouth, wouldn't you not wan't to be with him? Maybe it wouldn't have been the worst thing to find out

No, I like him. And if he really couldn't get hard because he's a virgin than it wouldn't be a deal breaker. But if he couldn't get hard because he's not attracted to me, that's a different story...

Will u suck my dick?

Cut or uncut?

Cut master-race

OK