Be me

>be me
>meet this dude and his girlfriend a few days ago
>dudes chill as fuck, instant friends
>hit it off with his girlfriend too, she's laughing at all my jokes and stuck around 3 hours after her bf left to talk to me
>basically openly hit on her for three days infront of him, getting hit on back the whole time
>he gets aggressively jealous when we all hang out
>feel sort of rejected by her so apologize to bro and try to right my ways
>join party two days later and she's coming onto me again

what the fuck do I do here

this bitch has no idea what she's doing and I can't help the feels for her

but dude is my bro now, and he's been dating her for a year and a half

If you wanna be his bro tell him his girls being a whore

Just calm down and smoke some beer dude.

How well are you friends with this guy? Like, if you fucked him over would you continue seeing him and it would make your life awkward?

Don't be a dick and cake on your bros gf. Tell him she's a hoe. Why get feels for her if she would probably do the same thing to you?

>this bitch has no idea what she's doing
Yes she does.
>and I can't help the feels for her
She's playing with you, stop.
>what the fuck do I do here
Tie him up and fuck her while he watches then kill them both.

Fucking tell him about his girl and keep going.

Just be distant, faggot
It ain't easy, but it works, and search another girl you lazy fucker

I do but I can't help the feels. It's gonna show when we hang out whether I like it or not.

Nah man I meet him probably a week ago like I said in OP. But he's a legit down to earth dude, great sense of levity and positivity that I'd sort of be bummed losing as a homie

If ur his "bro" then tell him his gf is a waste of a cumbucket

Wisdom

Tell the bro, bro

I played it off like I was the only one doing anything cus I wasn't 100%

after tonight I'm 100%, his girl wants my dick

I already apologized and I'm not fucking doing that again, I can't believe I did it in the first place

Tell your dude his gf is a whore
Marke them fight till they are sick of each other
Bang gf lel

Call her on her bullshit. Say something blunt like, "you're acting like you want to fuck."

If she says yes, go tell bro that his girl is a whore.

If she says no, tell her to stop acting like she wants to fuck.

Here's the thing man

As of right now if she wanted to fuck I wouldn't be able to stop myself

I'm on the fence, that's why I'm asking for advice

Well, you better learn some self control if you're going to be a good bro.

It really depends if you value bro's friendship or not. Is it worth losing him for 15 min of fun with a cheating whore? Don't even think about a relationship with her...She'd end up cheating on you too.

Do nothing bro, jackie chan is gonna kick your ass if you steal his girl

Everyone told you not to fuck or hit on the girl but you claim it's not in your control.

Don't be a wuss and learn self control.

>feel sort of rejected by her so apologize to bro and try to right my ways

Eh

I've been single for three years and she's about to turn 18

This shit is totally out of my hands

I know dude, I got cucked hard

I can't believe I fucking apologized who the fuck does that?

Bros before hoes. Stupid saying that turns out to be the best advice 95% of the time.

Everyone knows
It's Bros before Hos

what the fuck did you just post in my thread

if your name begins with N fuck you

it doesn't my friend, no worries

sounds like you gettin cucked tho, faggot

tfw she left me for the cock carousel

tfw 4 bottles of rum in 2 weeks

hepl

>cock carousel
I would be sorry if I cared because that's fucking hilarious.

mfw apathy is cool

if you can make that funny

you'll get another one

As in Nigger?

Sounds like a headache... dodge that bullet!

Don't know if anyone's said this yet but give her the cold shoulder subtly and be his bro. Don't joke around with her, have straightforward conversations, as soon as you act uninterested she'll get bored with you or come on aggressively in which case you play white knight while she gets her ass dumped. She's a whore and you don't want to get mixed up in their relationship, don't tell him to break up or anything cuz that will backfire, just be his friend and let their relationship run its course.

Unless she turns out to be some calculating psycho bitch, in which case you need to either need to warn him and deal with the consequences or remove both of them from your life.

Well why the fuck are you asking for advice if you're just going to let your labido decide for you? Fuck her if you want, it's cheaper than paying a hooker.

Because I need someone like to try and change my mind

I also don't mind being told go ahead and just fuck her, so win win here

Gets some text or video evidence of her acting this way so the dude doesnt just "take her back" or "write it off" when she tries to explain herself (lies). But yeah be a real man and EXPOSE this cunt.

Do you value his friendship? Answer this first... HMMM?

if not then fuck her, then let him know because shes a whore, forget about being friends with him.

If you do actually want to be friends with this guy, then get real evidence of thia bitch being shady and present it to him.

Op is a faggot Beta-Male. Suck his dick and let her finger your ass while she edges you pussy.

100% honest:

I did it enough to apologize when I felt a little rejected, but it took that much to make me realize the value in his friendship. Nw that she's coming back onto me my dick is taking over.

the only thing holding you back is your sense of morality, whether you think this is the right thing or not because you can literally get away with it.. youll regret it though eventually everything comes back on you one way or the other

If she's been openly hitting on you what makes you think she won't do the same when you guys are an item? Sounds like one of those bitches who just wants the forbidden.

Sounds like you're a weak fuck.

Nothing, really. I know what I'm getting myself into I've done this 3 or 4 times as shitty as that is

The pussies always sweeter when you're takin it from someone

youre asking the question because youre unsure and you know its wrong

>be distant

Can confirm. Read up on stoicism for some related info.

no shame, I am weak for about-to-turn-18 pussy

especially when I haven't been fucked in three yars

You need to stop thinking with your weiner and kill yourself

>fuck his bitch make him a cuck.
>start dating her full time
>same shit happens to you a few months or years down the line

Both those posts were me. You'll ruin your friendship but you already knew that. You're an asshole and you deserve her, dive in.