Update

Update

my gf has gone out without me with the girls in a different city, shes wearing a tight jumper, short skirt and little thong like she always does
Should I trust her or should I let the cuck shot on this site get in my head?

Its now 4.46am here, last heard from her at about 11pm, do I text and ask hiw she's doing or wait till morning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it time to worry yet?

She's fucking someone else. Or at least sucking someone's cock.

Just embrace it, user.

shes out with the girls, couldnt she just be still out?

C'mon man. Be honest with yourself.

Shes definitely cheating. Dump her nudes.

Since it's now after 5:00am whenever you are, I'd really doubt it.

If she's not posting on snapchat every 5 fucking minutes she's cheating... face the facts

If she gave a shit about you she wouldn't be "out with the girls" til 5am dressed like a whore. You are a cuck. Maybe you should find a nice man to take care of you from now on.

Passed out at her friends house.. Dont worry.. Does it turn out she is a hoe then ditch her.

Are you entirely okay with her fucking other dudes? if not then call her or text her

Like a hoe?
Dude face it evey girl like to feel sexy.. And nothing better than a short skirt Or shorts and a tight top.. Stop being a feg.

Whatever, not my gf getting deep dicked by some nigger right now.

Just fucking take a nap dude im starting to think this could be bait if she cheats she cheats there is nothing you can do about it anyways so might as well just go with the flow if she does cheat just dump the bitch

Just cuz she has a short skirt on makes her a whore? Im assuming you are muslim

i know this is bait, so this is more of a public service announcement than an actual response

you don't keep women like that as girlfriends. you do not call them your girlfriend. you do not "fall for them" as you would a girlfriend. it's fine to let them stay with you sometimes, it's fine to fuck them, but you never call these type of women "your girl", because even if you do, she will never respect you

And your attitude tells me why you dont have one

She obviously doesn't respect you, just ghost her.

Not all girls do that..... Or maybe only the young ones but older ones usually don't dress in short skirts and tight tops. If anything they where tight dresses or nice blouses.

Anyway, it really depends. If she's going out with the girls dressed like that often then it seems bad. I wouldn't want my gf going out every weekend dressed like a slut and not coming home till the next morning. If it's with me then ok but that kind of behavior isn't relationship behavior.

Don't worry Op I brought her to my place to sleep it off. -)

Every girl needs to take a bigger dick every so often. Let her enjoy her night without you checking in.

Me and my girl agree she's probably fucking some guy, or at least being unfaithful.

If she didn't have plans to hoe around, why didn't she invite you?

My last GF got Kill in a Mini

Checked. Trips have Spoken.

Skirts make face sitting so much better don't you think OP?

Ahh the smell of pussy saturating the early morning air

this is now a skirt thread

at 11 did she say she was going to bed? on her way to someones house to rest? if not, she has no respect for you. a 'gf' would text and let you know what's up every hour or so. Can't say if she's cheating, but she's a shitty person just from that, and I'd find someone else.

I like it when the booty goes -)

youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk

u are a white man . Born to be a cuck thats ur destiny my friend . just let i be . enjoy the life of a white fucking cuck . :D