Fuck off nigger

Fuck off nigger
Witnes ma dubs

Thats me but am not virgin what do?

>not a virgin any more
>still walk like one
shit

you're just describing social anxiety though

All the signs of someone who's fucked up musculoskeletally which has a profound effect on the way you carry yourself in every moment of my life.

Head and shoulders forward and kyphotic thoracic spine, compromised lumbar from too much gaming all leading to an awkward walking gait, dysfunctional breathing patterns ('manual breathing' is not just a meme) and general avoidance of the eyes and shiftyness tells me their suboccipital muscles are overworked and tense which is the case for chronic head forward posture.

This aint speculation, because this was me a decade a go. You're a neutered pathetic excuse for a male when your body doesn't work, hence the virgin status and inability to connect with people and especially girls.

Good news is you can fix it.

How?

typing, sec. its a novel

bump

Realising you're dysfunctional first and accepting that it will be an uphill battle the whole way, but a slow steady progress is more important than burning out and crashing hard.

Awareness of your body is a big part, when you reach this level of dysfunction you ability to sense and communicate with those areas is limited or sometimes, nonexistant, especially in the case of injury. (I injured my neck on 3 separate occasions before 10 years old)

To gain awareness you need to reconnect, essentially restore nerve/vascular/lymphatic function to the compromised tissue. You can do this in a few ways

Exercise; the best. Even walking with awareness of your body is great. By that I mean don't look down, look forward to where you're going. Imagine your eyes are driving you towards your destination. The neck and head should be back above the shoulders, don't lead with your head. Swing your arms, if you notice you don't swing one arm more than the other it's a good sign there's some problems going on. Your arms are connected to your opposite glute, with every step you should be driving forward with that feeling. Let your knees and ankles both go through some range of motion. For your feet, don't be pidgeon toed or vice versa. Walk with your toes pointed forward as well as your knee, if you're unable to do this then don't worry.

stop pretending ur not a virgin

good post

>>Pic is related; Upper Crossed Syndrome
Massage is needed to restore proper muscular function

If you're cashed up, fucking go nuts. Find a therapist you trust and like who knows what the hell they're doing because I'll tell you there are a lot of shitty professionals out there. I recommend an NKT therapist, they have a website with their practioners with a location search.

If you're not cashed up you need to start studying online on youtube and download some self treatment books. Get a massage ball, foam roller and resistance bands because self treatment is vital here to gaining awareness of lost areas. Types of massage needed; deep tissue, myofascial release, learn to find trigger points and self release, buy a percussive massager ($50-80), this part is all up to you. I recommend basic anatomy/physiology of how muscles/joints/bones/fascia/nerves work, if you're a nerd this should be easy. 'Crash course in ...' on youtube

Diet; I won't get deep here but it's simple. If you're fat, eat less and move more. Skinny, eat more and move more. Average people, move more and see how your appetite goes. Generally, eat less processed shit and learn to cook. More protein, more animal products if you can source decently.

kek I'm a few of these

But sadly I can't conform to the majority of Sup Forums considering how I'm not a virgin :(

'Cleanses/detoxes'; Most are absolute bullshit, I've done a lot of research and one stands out that is simple, low cost and no risk. Take 100mg of Vermox twice a day for 3 days or take the 1 big 500mg pill. It depends on your area. Parasites often go unnoticed, especially tape/threadworms and the fix is cheap and easy. Do it once and forget about it. An itchy butthole is a symptom of worms.

Fasting and Intermittent Fasting do more to activate your bodies actual detoxing functions than any bullshit you're sold. If interested, start out by just skipping breakfast (16 hour fast) and google more from there.

Massage/Exercise/Diet/Awareness. Become the man you were supposed to be, mental changes will follow physical changes if you can commit to this. Do you guys want my before and after pic?

This is exactly how i walk and look like, but i have a child???

>Do you guys want my before and after pic?
Yes, keep going dude. That´s a ton of helpful info.

Good diagram. I have been doing diet and working out to try to correct mine.

2009. you can see my chest/neck are messed up

holy shit, you look way worse than me. I think I might actually start doing shit for once. Don´t wanna end up like you.

Yeah that was a bad time. As for recent pics, I'm starting to feel like myself again after many years of confusion.

I still have a long way to go, but at 30 I feel better than I have ever felt.

Damn, if I weren´t struck by a flu right now I´d do some shit right the fuck now.

>Don´t impale someone with these nipples, ok user?

Tight pecs, compromised mammary lymph nodes lead to swelling lead to puffy nips. It's annoying.

>>probably just gyno

But seriously, not everyone is gonna be as bad as my case. As mentioned before I had 2 cases of whiplash and one extreme deacceleration injury (Tripping forwards and smashing your teeth on a brick).

This actually compromised my left side of my body, so the right had to over work. My cranial nerves were not working properly. I've had swallowing/chewing/digesting/breathing/appetite/muscular control/eye movement/bruxism/chronic tonsilitis for a year before doctors took them out/2 open abdominal surgeries (No keyhole for me) all the fucking issues. To top it off I have Spina Bifida Occulta in L2 and L5 which probably made me injure myself a lot as a fearless kid.

This will be easier for you.