youtube.com/watch?v=NxwJ1q7cIck
youtube.com
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faaaaaag

fine till sad fags showed up

Top fucking kek, that image. Sauce?

Try google image search dud. There are a lot of variations tho

you start the same shitty feels thread with the same shitty pic every fucking time, and it never moves past the gay ass gf troubles.

fuck off and get redpilled on why you should actually be depressed shitstick

How does this make you feel?

Whats been going on Sup Forumsros?

This is my second thread on Sup Forums. Ever. Chill

that img makes me feel some type of way

chekd

I keep my feelings under control for this girl now but she went on a date tonight and the thought of her fucking another guy drives me insane. What the fuck

pls be bait

What do I type into le google? I'm new to the internetz bro

>inb4 reverse image search

Nuuuuuuu

>I have basic animalistic behaviors, what the fuck??

>second thread on Sup Forums
Lurk moar faggot

What's your date of birth

Sad

June 14, 1946 m8. wbu

I usually post on Sup Forums and only come to Sup Forums for feels threads at night because the rest of Sup Forums is shit

Been crushing on a girl, she said she has a bf, and now i am numb. Is this normal ?

>born on VE day

yah, right

I'll bite OP. Coming to closure with a girl tonight, long story short, I preemptively cleaned my toilet since I plan on getting so blasted on liquor

post-modern shitposting

Yes and it sucks but we are here for you. I need some more context tho

Hahahah faggets

Trips of Truth!!!
Lord Kek exposed me

Just cheated on my gf during her birthday

Lets not pretend Sup Forums isn't the largest containment board

Every time there's a new post in this thread I notice another polyp form in my colon

Not wonderful. gf and I broke up due to the fact that she refused to put forth any effort or show any sign she cared, despite the fact that I know she did, she was just really bad a showing it. I gave her the benefit of the doubt because it was her first relationship (we're both in college) and I waited a bit for her to get comfortable, but as time went on she seemed to communicate less and less, so I asked her to put forth a bit more effort and reciprocate a little. She said it's just who she is and wasn't gonna change, that she was "independent to a fault", so she thought it best that we break up. It was actually a fairly friendly breakup, we left off with a hug, but she doesn't want to see me and she is deeply intertwined with a big chunk of my friends, and also lives right across the street from me. So I'm constantly in an uncomfortable spot, everything reminds me of her, etc etc normal breakup stuff.

Are we just goimg to pretend Sup Forums and Sup Forums arent of the same (lack of) quality

Good

youtube.com/watch?v=-h0IpjnByfs

youtube.com/watch?v=9PpYxIUQX6g

haha faggot. You are the weakest kind of person. The reason you will never have what you want is because everything "just happens" to you.

Men are supposed to be better than that.

Start fucking acting like it. Hope she wasnt important to you. If she wasnt, than fuck it. Nothing of value was lost.

Break up with her though. Or else you are making her an unwitting cuck and just wasting time for both of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=6c1uCHFYG5M

Fuck this thread. Where's Spider-Man?????????

been feeling really happy lately, i dont know why though.
literally no reason to be happy, hell technically im at the lowest point of my life so far.
im about to be 25, student, no money (dont know how to pay rent next month LOL), not many friends and i dont see them much either, got rejected by a girl a couple of days ago

but i dont know why, im so happy to be alive and to be able to enjoy life
i feel "awakened"
i dont know why this is happening, but i like it

Context, this was filmed after his wife died

Last time i broke up with a girlfriend I moved to a new country, started making a lot of money, and blasted it all over social media.

4/5 of my exes have texted me needy "you were the best boyfriend ive ever had" shit. I miss all of them, im going to die a rich bitter fuck and thats exactly how I like it.

4 u
youtube.com/watch?v=MisLXxaagnM

cancer

Trips tell the truth. I will break up with her, problem is I'm too much of a pussy when she starts crying.

I'm the "independent to a fault" guy in my current relationship. It's so weird that I'm totally into my girl, but I always feel that I'm letting her down after spending a few days in a row not talking to her.

the saddest pepe

for fuck's sake

this thread is fucked beyond repair

youtube.com/watch?v=NxwJ1q7cIck

Im starting to realize the pursuit of money really is meaningless if you have nobody real to share it with.

Every single girlfriend ive ever had has cheated on me. Ive just stopped dating. Probably forever. Sluts who think you will fuck them and bring them into your gold plated life are so much easier than thinking you are worth anything to woman.

Men conquer. Women lie.

Dying alone and bitter, knowing I can never love someone as much as her again.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(OP)

what has Sup Forums become I see one of you in every thread

(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You) (You)
(OP)

(You)
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You)
> (You) (You)
> (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
> (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>
> (You) (You)
>
> (You) (You)
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>
> (You) (You)
>
> (You) (You)
>
> (You) (You)
>
> (You)
>
>
> (You)
>
> (You) (You)
>
> (OP) (OP) (You)

Feels thread not spider man thread

Faggot. Trips dont lie so consider this an extension. You are going to meet a million women who will cry to be away from you. Fuck off with the empathy. It will REALLY suck at first. Obviously youre not desperate enough to be in a relationship in the first place. Spread your wings.Fuck a thousand beautiful women and never look back at any of them. Its the only thing that anyone matters. Nobody will remember you in 100 years so just go get your dick wet and have good time doing it. Just dont be a cheating asshole.

That's one of the things that bug me. When we broke up she said I was an amazing first boyfriend, and that she didn't even want to break up. (Neither did I obviously) But if she barely wanted to see me once a week living across the parking lot, that wasn't going to be a healthy relationship. I really had to deliberate whether being with her sometimes was better than seeing her never. Obviously now I get to see her never. Feels worse now but I'm sure in the long run it'll be better.

(You)
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
> (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You) (You) (You)
>
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>
> (You) (You) (You)
>
> (You) (You) (You)
>
> (You) (You) (You)
>
> (You)
>
>
> (You)
>
> (You) (You)
>
> (OP) (OP) (OP) (You)

Rule 14 of the internet

Hasn't been good. University has been really lonely, I just wish I had some friends to hang out with.

wwyd???

I spent a year hoping to turn a junkie into a housewife.

I'm a fucking moron

That's good advice

I want to yell at you and vent the frustrations I've had with this girl since you're basically describing how it went for months. I didn't even want a full 180. All I wanted was maybe a "how was your day" at the end of the day to show she actually cared or something. But it was always me initiating conversation and I wouldn't get responses until several hours later.

mistake number one. dating someone who goes to your college.

She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.

i don't understand this at all, what is the context

Forgot to mention, roommate also starting dating right as I did. His gf was at our place 24/7. Constantly living with that and already feeling like I was getting very little back (and the fact that when I mentioned feeling a little lonely my gf suggested therapy) amplified that feeling.

My hero

Cant have that man.

you shouldn't date someone who is in your "friend' group. especially if they go to your college. now you are forced to see them. how do you not think of this shit beforehand.

Life is complete shit, I'm 5'3" scrawny as Fuck I have no chance of ever getting a gf and because of my stature I get looked down upon all the time so im probably going to take a straight razer to my neck here in next month

go to a doctor. take steroids.

My friend group is a bunch of different smaller groups, and once I started dating her a few of the groups merged and we did a bunch of stuff together, almost became like a family. Now they still do a bunch of stuff together, just not with me.

lmfao. dude. this is a joke. these are your "friends"?

Just came back from a great fucking trip, took 3.5 grams of shrooms for my first time

fuck this bitch Sup Forumsro, you deserve better than that

They are one of the groups of friends I had yes. I guess I should mention that group is comprised of women and they will back her up to the death which means shutting me out since they're always with her. (They were with her more than I was when we dated)

why does she say "to me that feels as pathetic as having to bug people for shit"?

group is comprised of women.
>friends
>women
>pick one
men and women can not be friends.

Feels thread not spider man thread

>>
Anonymous 03/25/17(Sat)02:35:08 No.726782206▶ Faggot. Trips dont lie so consider this an extension. You are going to meet a million women who will cry to be away from you. Fuck off with the empathy. It will REALLY suck at first. Obviously youre not desperate enough to be in a relationship in the first place. Spread your wings.Fuck a thousand beautiful women and never look back at any of them. Its the only thing that anyone matters. Nobody will remember you in 100 years so just go get your dick wet and have good time doing it. Just dont be a cheating asshole.

>>
Anonymous 03/25/17(Sat)02:35:18 No.726782226▶

That's one of the things that bug me. When we broke up she said I was an amazing first boyfriend, and that she didn't even want to break up. (Neither did I obviously) But if she barely wanted to see me once a week living across the parking lot, that wasn't going to be a healthy relationship. I really had to deliberate whether being with her sometimes was better than seeing her never. Obviously now I get to see her never. Feels worse now but I'm sure in the long run it'll be better.

nonymous 03/25/17(Sat)02:58:30 No.726784122▶ They are one of the groups of friends I had yes. I guess I should mention that group is comprised of women and they will back her up to the death which means shutting me out since they're always with her. (They were with her more than I was when we dated)

>>
Anonymous 03/25/17(Sat)03:06:08 No.726784706▶

why does she say "to me that feels as pathetic as having to bug people for shit"?

>>
Anonymous 03/25/17(Sat)03:07:04 No.726784758▶

group is comprised of women.
>friends
>women
>pick one
men and women can not be friends

She would say shit like this to basically guilt me into helping her out. And I would get pissed off as all fucking hell but would still do it.

Now, it's just to the point that if she self-destructs I don't want to feel anything.

Last thing said between us. I just want to stop feeling every fucking thing. I don't know what to fucking believe any more and I feel like I'm the worlds biggest fucking moron....or I'm just hurting someone that I love because I'm a fucking monster.

ince you're basically describing how it went for months. I didn't even want a full 180. All I wanted was maybe a "how was your day" at the end of the day to show she actually cared or something. But it was always me initiating conversation and I wouldn't get responses until several hours later.

>>
Anonymous 03/25/17(Sat)02:43:41 No.726782865▶ mistake number one. dating someone who goes to your college.

>>
Anonymous 03/25/17(Sat)02:44:53 No.726782957▶File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 206x217)
5 KB

She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR P

Last time i broke up with a girlfriend I moved to a new country, started making a lot of money, and blasted it all over social media.

4/5 of my exes have texted me needy "you were the best boyfriend ive ever had" shit. I miss all of them, im going to die a rich bitter fuck and thats exactly how I like it.

>>
Anonymous 03/25/17(Sat)02:29:51 No.726781771▶ File: 1457265917041.jpg (41 KB, 279x395)
41 KB

>>
Anonymous 03/25/17(Sat)02:30:22 No.726781810▶File: 1490342310342.png (261 KB, 1024x640)
261 KB

(You)
4 u
youtube.com

niggers

(You)
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
> (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>
> (You)
>
> (You) (You)
>
> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (You)

(You)
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
> (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>
>
>
> (You)
> (You)
>
>
> (You)
>
> (You) (You)
>
> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (You)

I definitely disagree. I have a lot of friends and even my best friends are a good mix of guys and girls. That group in particular just knew my ex longer than I did so they side with her and just carry on the way they were before I was there, except now I'm a source of discomfort to her so I can't be there.

(You)You)You)You)You)
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)You)You)
>
>You)You)
>
>YouYou)
> (You) (You)
>
>
>You)You)
>You)You)You)
>You)You)81452You)You)You)You)
>You)You)You)
>You)
>
>You)
>
> (You) (You) (You) (You)You)You)You)You)You)You)
>
>
>You)You)You)You)You)
>
> (You)
>You)You)
>You)You)780520You)You)
>
>You)You)
>
> (You)You)You)You)You)
>
>
> (You)
>
> (You) (You)You)You)
>You)You)
> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OYou)P) (You)

men can not be friends with women. sorry

men can not be friends with women. sorry
men can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorrymen can not be friends with women. sorry

I totally invite you to do so. I am also the guy who mentioned getting absolutely shrekt on alcohol earlier. I know in my situation it's just that I grew up in a rural area and always spent my time entertaining myself without constant communication via texts/messages, so I'm a very "in the moment" type of person. It's so much easier for me to blow an hour or so playing league and forget to respond to a text, than to hold a text conversation. Although I'm not sure what it's like for someone else similar to me, especially someone who doesn't play the vidya. I just talked all my situation out with a friend over the phone and she really anchored me so I'm down to return the favor for an user dealing with life

thanks for clearing that up. all i can say is people don't change and that dedicating any more time to this junkie is a waste of time. has she cheated on you? does she like fuck people for drugs?