Info graphic thread

info graphic thread

Poopoo peepee

Glad "girls who make rape jokes" isn't on there. Because those bitches are keepers.

Sorry, only men can rape. Look it up. On tumblr.

Liar. I was raped by a sixty-nine-year-old granny. She shoved four oranges up my ass and made me call her mommy.

When I saw this list, I was like, please have Dark City and Brazil." Guess what? It has Dark City AND Brazil! user is NOT a fag after all...

Girls to avoid: Feminists

Roll

So, if I roll 00 then I watch Run Ronnie Run.

kek.

At least avoid the "new wave" feminsts. They are total fruitbaskets.

rul

Not this faggot shit again. Fucking NECK yourself FAGGOT ASS NIGGA

The left column should be titled "Boys all girls want"

why Trump won

anyone ever called that number?

kek

If you want to try it feel free. I haven't tried the number.

Rollerano

Rolllin

Rollerino

Ravioli ravioli give me the mindfuckoli

roll

roll for this

Roll

Something good pls

Roll

Is that true? Why do they break down so easily?

Is it uniquely hard to move to the US or something? Other countries have citizenship laws too I assume. And it's not like finding a job in a foreign country would be easy at all without a previous contact.

Rol

Rollll

Op is probably a girl

roll

They are very small

Fuck it

fuck it, roll

Rollinga

It's harder to move to other countries than to the US.
Don't let that propaganda fool you.
There are other countries that won't even let you own land there if you weren't born there.
It's almost as if a group of people doesn't want to be over run and have their culture and values destroyed by another.
You live with your folks and I'll live with my folks.

jfc this is old

Fuck! I'm in the state of Salt Lake...

rollin

This tbth

stop giving me a rod

Can't speak for erry one but I've heard costa rica is either marriage and anchor babies, or having a bank account worth 100k, and a passive income of over 2k/mth [pensions, retirement, rentals]
And paying a lawyer probably a couple gs for the paperwork.
Ie- pretty much don't be worthless and poor, kinda like the usa...

sure

Rollerino

I normally think anyone who think we have unfair immigration laws is just a child or a jew/terrorist

No country wants the poor culturally diverse masses to come and destroy their culture and rape their public programs.

It's kinda like picking a room mate
Do you want to pick the unemployed dude who doesn't speak english very well who lives like a pig, destroys and steals your stuff and can't make rent
Or do you want to pick the wealthy educated clean dude who can cover your rent if you're short one month?
It's a no brainer.

wtcvaeh

took me .5 seconds to close the image

Nothing I said there was a logical fallacy.

Why thefuck is that girl's right arm so fucked up it's like half the length of her left.

rolling for this motherfucker

I hope this is joking. IT isn't even able to hire enough workers and hires out of other fields. Engineering is about the same. But your entire top tier is pretty much the most declining industries? Seriously... education? Most trade school stuff is on the verge of pure automation right after the bottom tier. The second tier is almost insanity, almost anything research is the most oversaturated and under employed field in existence.

Actually it was. It was a strawman, appeal to emotion and was loaded. Not all undocumented migrants (very, very few actually by every report) flood in, rape and/or pillage and destroy cultures. Many if not most simply want the same rights and freedoms (or at least economic opportunity) as presented in the western world.

In an age of such widespread information exchange it still boggles my mind that people are against immigration, especially from migrants whose very countries the west raped/pillaged/bombed/exploited/etc. See: Africa, Central and South America, Middle East, South and South East Asia.

yigkojghjhgb

letys goooo

Roll it up niqa

Be more cringy dude. Logical fallacies on a internet image board? Autism engaged. I don't even disagree with you, you just made yourself seem like a cunt.

rollio

>In an age of such widespread information exchange it still boggles my mind that people are against immigration
Really? It boggle your mind that, in an age where people can see exactly what's wrong with all the other countries, that we don't want that cancer here? That the people who are most likely to hate our country and culture should be put through serious tests to make sure they aren't here to ruin it with their backwards beliefs?

God damnit fuck the butterfly effect

There was no straw man.
It's easily and consistently proven that immigrants do not assimilate, and their children are actually extremists.
We cannot restore our culture with someone elses children.
Mass immigration radically alters, aka destroys, the culture.

>military
>marines not even on the list

B-b-but....

rawl

Rawlin

Nigger penis

FUCK YEAH DONNIE DARKO

Not my president