First sip of the day

First sip of the day

Other urls found in this thread:

caffeineinformer.com/7-good-reasons-to-drink-coffee
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/caffeine/art-20045678
strawpoll.com/4w218wz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggy Americans. I had a 420mg caffeine pill an hour ago. Enjoy your calories retard

Why sipp, when you can

I go for the original flavor.

I used to drink 3+ of these per day, like an idiot.
They are really bad for you, obviously, so I've been cutting them out of my diet. But damn, nothing wakes you up like a monster. It's legal cocaine.

Have a good day Sup Forumsrother.

That's sugar and calorie free you fucking euro trash cunt faggot motherfucking piece of shit.

Faggy faggot eating pills, grow a sack and drink some coffee, at least that's healthy for you. Dumb piece of sandnigger shit.

It's Sunday. Have a toke and relax.

Why don't you just stick them up your butt?

>420

Enjoy your shitty cancer chemicals and shitty flavor. I'm drinking coffee too. Black, unlike your diabetes

somebody roll dubs and i'll call the number on the receipt

how about just doing it, faggot?
post results.

hi

after my post, numbnuts

you hear that from your mom all the time.

The only stimulation you'll get from those 2mg of caffeine is the effort your whale arm needs to make to reach it and take a cancerous gulp. You'll be panting by the time you put it back and the heart attack creeps on you

>coffee
>healthy
Somebody lied to you. Coffee is extremely acidic. Diseases like cancer thrive in acidic conditions. Certainly better for you than Monster but not exactly healthy.

caffeineinformer.com/7-good-reasons-to-drink-coffee

pointydubsman.jpg

>bad for you

please explain how im interested

there really is no consensus on coffee. there is a lot of evidence on either side. I'm going with coffee is fine.

e38 / e39?

Too much niacin for one thing.

420mg is like 6 expresos. 500% over the recomended maximum daily dosis of caffeine enjoy your infarcts

My guess its 5er

You're ridiculous

Lololol, you're an idiot. You should've
also paid more attention in class, you type like a retard.

driving at 6:36 am a sunday, what kind of slave are you?
sundays are for rest and shitposting

I drink 4 cocaine energy drinks a day or i fall asleep while driving. Last time i skipped drinking them i crashed into a tree.

In this thread. European faggots explain why their teeth are so brown and nasty

Read a book once in a while, it helps scare away the stupidity you're suffering from.

you can drink more than 100mg safely but is not recomended
i dont speak english as my primary languaje

That chart is for babies

You're a retard. Those are the contents

the label clearly says "recommended maximum dosis: 1 pèr day"

Not European but kek

Fuck my last car was a '99 740iL. I miss it so fucking much. Smoothest ride I've driven to this day. Although your dash is 1000% cleaner than mine was.

Oh and I don't really drink caffeine or energy drinks. But when I was younger those coffee monsters used to be my jam.

Neither do I, it's my third language. Daily maximum safe amount of caffeine is 400mg for an adult. Stop using an outdated table from the 80s, made by a guy who is anti-caffeine.
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/caffeine/art-20045678

So last night spamed (meme magiqed) Jeff into power.
Just woke up today, with a pounding head a mouth as dry as Gandies flip flop. Computer still on and all threads still open, with the obvious effects you would from falling asleep on a keyboard.
I still don't know who Jeff is?
Why some other fag wanted Beegle to win so bad he gave the odds to Sup Forums?
How pissed off Ryan is he lost in a landslide?
Or what it's the server to?
How do I find this stuff out?
strawpoll.com/4w218wz

You ain't /fit/ if you don't sip