Who /still fairly young but already an alcoholic/ here?

Who /still fairly young but already an alcoholic/ here?

I turned 21 last week. What are we drinking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arWaYbktuLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

25. Alcoholic

Right now I have 2 L of beer at my disposal and maybe 1/3 L of St. Hubertus

Sup.

Where you from? I've got one 0,5L beer left but also a bottle of red wine, some Ouzo and peppermint schnapps.

youtube.com/watch?v=arWaYbktuLc

26 but I stopped drinking few years ago

Living in Budapes for now but originally the states.

ITT: Wrecks of humanity discuss how they further ruin their health and well-being

Yea

Holy shit OP are you me? I turned 21 on the 18th. Having a Busch light right now

Started heavy drinking when I was 19 and now I'm 21, shit sucks. Normally I drink bernettes

When r u considered an alcoholic? I get drunk like every 2nd weekend... is it bad?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Any suggestions?

I'm probably not you but I'm willing to be your friend. Whatchu doing?

Blew a .34 last night. Taking a break tonight for sleep

Coronas

currently 19, never had a beer in my life

is it as good as people make it out to be?

No

Yes it is, but stick to water anyway.

You can swallow shotguns if you want to, or you can be a decent human being.

I drink everyday and to get drunk and sleep. Do nothing productive

Hard to answer. It really depends on the person.

Ask yourself: Would it be a major loss or difficulty if you removed alcohol from your life?

Downloading mp3s for my little sister, havin a beer. Contemplating life. How about you?

Jackin it to your sis

That's cute. How old is your sis?
I have two little sisters and I'm trying to be a good brother because I don't want them to feel as shitty as I do, as pathological as that might sound.
What's she listening to?

I'm just trying to enjoy the rest of my weekend, listening to music, drinking. Have been reading all day, sitting next to my familys dog and goat. Dwarf goat. We used to have two of them, but one died, and now the other one cries all day out of loneliness so I sit next to her in the garden and read books and get drunk.

23, md, and 23 days sober. AA is the beez kneez

28 keg in fridge, 1/2 gallon average nightly. 3 shots vodka for lunch

25, not an alcoholic, but a drunk.
Alcoholic's go through withdrawals, get the shakes, and not having a drink could actually kill them..

I suffer no withdrawals, other than maybe being a bit agitated.
I Started with liquor, then switched to wine and beer.
I Drink at least 2 growlers of beer a night, been drinking everyday after work since 21, with the occasional 3-4 day break for money reasons or illness.. Weekends I normally start drinking around 1 or 2. I will drink scotch or tequila when it's there, but i tend to take things way to far on liquor.. drinking often is more common than people think, more people are drunks than alcoholics..

>ITT pussies with easy lives that have enough money to buy decent booze every day and who like to brag about being alcoholics to get attention

22 and barely ever drink here

I'm just curious to how people get into alcohol so heavily, I genuinely don't like the taste of any of it very much.

I would always have a coke or something in the evening on my own, and only have alcohol if I am socially forced to

14, 'round the age where she'll be bringing a boyfriend home and me and my dad will be polishing our rifles. She's into zac brown band, avicii, twenty one pilots, etc. All that newer stuff. I know how you feel, I'm trying to set a good example as well. I've just accepted that they've learned what not to do from me
That's awesome you're being there for the goat in its time of mourning. What music you listen to?

Easy life, maybe. That's quite subjective. I have a good wage yes. I only buy cheap booze, considering the amount I buy. I'm not bragging, I wanna talk to people who have similar >feels.

>faggot underageb& who lives with mum and dad who recently cut off his allowance.

not an alcoholic. i'm a drunk.

43. homebrewfag

kölsch and irish red. 6.25% and 5.5% abv

25. Been a boozer since I was 20.

I'm almost final stages right now. Sober at the moment. Nine days now.

How many beers a week (tall cans) would be a safe number to drink every week without becoming and alcohol?

Two a day.

How about 4-6 a week?

ITT pathetic yanks who think a sixpack is hard drinking my sides

I'm 33, I got sober when I was 22 best decision I ever made

Hello jake! We need to chill again.

Those of you who are alcoholics, why?

All in one night I mean

All kinds really. Except purely electronic tunes, I guess.

I love Neutral Milk Hotel. I'm not scared of the fact that it's a meme, they're very nice.
Other than that I enjoy German punk rock bands (I'm German), some rap, German, British and American.

And a lot of classic songs from just about any decade.

Hard to pin point.

Yeh one of my sisters is 16 now she's in her first "serious" relationship, and she will bring him home for her birthday party next month. I'm quite excited to meet him.

I've been with girls, but never brought a girl home, neither did any of my male cousins, nor did my other sister. We're quite the shit-gene family, but said sister of mine seems to have surpassed our genetic misery, and is evaporating into normie-heaven. Which is nice.

I'm 25, started when I was 14, but actually became a problem drinker when I was 17-18.

Dont listen to the faggot who said two a days and whos probably a skinny bitch. Beer aint shit. Up to 3-4 a days easy.

22 I haven't gone more than a few days since my 21st probably tequila in MTN dew tonight mlady

AA has a 5% success rating, little more than a placebo.

Who /still fairly young but already a pedophile/ here?

This isn't reddit you numale

A serious relationship is called a pedo relationship not gay little teenage flings

nice try FBI

What? Are you drunk yourself?

Disagree, it's much higher than that, and it's working for me where as inpatient and other therapies have not

Red wine 4ever man. Liquor will fuck up your life and beer is basically drinking piss.

Red wine will clearly tell you when you've had too much. Trust me I turned 21 last month and if it wasn't for wine I would be in a serious depression. Cancer, family, death, life in general... But red wine is a good friend, not an alcoholism inducer. I'm slightly tipsy after 3/4 of a bottle and gonna work fine tomorrow. Cheers m8!!!

Not to mention it's fucking based on religion and the idea that an invisible man in the sky will take away the problems and make you stronger, so long as you submit psychologically to him.

It's not the taste, it's the feeling.

I'm not an alcoholic but I have been going to clubs 1 - 5 times a week for the past few months, I just love drugs in general tbh.

I don't like the taste of any alcohol except cider, but feeling drunk is just good.

20. Don't have any booze tonight but I'll smoke a cig with you guys

When I drink wine and nothing else, I drink like 4 bottles (0,75 L each).

But only dry.

21? What are you fucking gay?
I'm 15.

Don't have self control over my drinking + addictive peraonality

Already down half a bottle of rum

Tightening up a pint of SoCo...sending my wife out to get me another 1/2 pint to finish offthe night.
Also I am smoking Budda's sister medical weed

Grüße aus Münster...hatte den Rest vom Rotwein und n paar Biere. Das war es jetzt für heute. Wird ne lange Woche. Mach dir nen guten.