What's up user. How's life treating you? What's bothering you?

What's up user. How's life treating you? What's bothering you?

i've lost connection like 100 times in for honor today
i want to die

Get better internet bud

I finished my inspections a week early this month so now I get to fuck around at work for the rest of the week and I got a long weekend coming so things are decent right now

I'm 32, never had a gf, and I hate my job. It's been treating me like shit

childhood friend died of an overdose recently, I can't stop thinking about it. Doesn't seem real. Hurts knowing that he died alone too because his other pill popping friends couldn't be bothered to hang with him that night. He was 3 months sober before popping pills again his last night on Earth.

Inspections? What's your profession?

You know that song, "Don't Stand so Close to Me?" Replace the girl with a boy... that's where I'm at in my life right now...

I'm sorry to hear that man. I had a friend commit suicide recently. What really sucks is not knowing what was going on with him at the time. Had I known, maybe I could have helped. Just know that he/she is in a better place, and wants you to live life to the fullest. Don't let it bring you down man

Everything is going well on the surface, friends, job a lot of things. But Iv been sad for such a long time.
I think my ex is a big part of it. The way it all ended and the memories just haunt me, I can't seem to escape them. Like all the good times were so good, and it just makes me feel like complete shit to think about how she just dropped me like I was nothing. I don't know that's really hurt me and I guess and messed me up.i gave her everything for a year, and we both really showed who we were until she felt like a relationship was holding her back. I really fucking loved her. Now I'm trying to find comfort in alcohol and one night stands that just don't seem to be able to do it for me and end up leaving me feel more empty inside. I just want to be fucking happy.

If he was such a good goddamn friend, where the fuck were you?

I've been a loner for the last 8 years of my life. Last month I met this girl, who also took my vcard. Shit was awesome but life happened and we broke up for some stupid reason. I fucking regret it so much... I saw her saturday night and she was hugging that motherfucker.. Shit hurts pretty bad but whatever.
I also live with my little doggo for 7 years and he's been diagnosed with cancer a few months ago. He was okay the first months but now it's been a few weeks he's having trouble doing the most simple tasks. Last week end he didn't eat anything for two days so I took him to the vet, he was better after that but yesterday he started to be weak and to not eat anymore again... I can see how the cancer is making him suffer and that's just too painful dude. I'll probably have to take a important decision soon and that just make me so fucking sad because that doggo is like my very best friend..
Also my brother called yesterday and told me he had a blood sample and he had health issue he didn't want to talk on the phone so we'll meet tonight and I'm just too fucking scared of what he's going to say. PLEASE FUCKING GOD I just hope it's not anything too bad.

My life was so fucking peaceful just a few months ago, I was a loner living with my doggo, what the fuck happened

This is basically me. She left me a while back and it's not that I still love her... It's just that I feel worthless after the way she left me. I went down the road with some substances but that really just made things worse. I almost ended it, but luckily a friend stopped me, and gradually I think I'm getting better. I think you can too user. Just know that in one way or another... You're probably better without her. Focus on your current life, and how to improve it, not what she left behind

Call me a retard but I'm going through this as well and for some odd reason I'm starting to imagine myself going out with Zooey Deschanel and having fun times with her. Kinda filling that void my ex left. Pretty weird I know.

Keep us updated user

It'll be alright user. Doggo will be in a better place one way or another. You're never alone either. As long as you keep pushing, you'll find someone that's your type

I said he was a childhood friend. We fell out of touch shortly after our youth football program ended. I was thinking of hitting him up to hang out but always figured I'd have time to do so at a later time.

Ya I figure everyone has some way of filling that void. Drugs, adrenaline, whatever. It's usually bad though

Exactly that. I just wish he wasn't alone when he passed. Especially doped up, can only imagine what his thoughts were as he passed. But I suppose. I just don't feel that there is life after death in the sense of heaven/hell. Sorry to hear about your friend, suicide is something too many people take for a joke.

I'm sorry you had to go through that and I really hope you're right, in a way I'm better off without her if she can leave like its nothing then it really wasn't "meant to be". It's just the fact it was such a good fulfilling relationship. But yeah thanks user.

I keep telling myself the next girl I'm gonna get with is going to be stunning. No point in downgrading haha.

Well I don't know your friend, but from what it sounds like, life wasn't treating him too well. Though death is never really the right answer, I guess it's nice knowing that both our friends won't be troubled by it anymore

thanks dude really

I'll try but it will take several days for an update and I doubt you'll see it

I just don't know what to feel anymore so here is some screenshot I took back when nothing was happening in my life

That's the spirit. She was just a short page in your story. No need to let her be a burden anymore

I recently found out my girlfriend of 4 years has been cheating on me. I haven't confronted her, because I'm not sure I could live without her. I feel terrible

I'm in a weird place, fellow anons. Quick rundown:

>Be me
>GF broke up with me 8 months ago
>Was totally my fault
>Didn't want her to go
>After a grace period, we started hanging out as friends
>Would occasionally get drunk and fuck
>We have a huge fight, not talking
>I go away for a boys trip
>Realize I'm starting to accept the idea we'll never get back together
>She messages me halfway through
>Hey user blah blah I've been really upset since you left, scared you'll find someone else etc etc
>Decide I've had enough of emotionally torturing myself
>Tell her that either we're single or we're together, she has insisted that we are just friends for like 6~ months by this point
>Work it out, get back together
>Happy for a while
>Now starting to doubt if I really wanted to get back together due to earlier acceptance that we wouldn't

What do? Some days I'm so happy, other days I'm filled with doubt. Can't make my mind up.

I had a buddy that went through something similar. Can't say I know what it's like, but from his experience, letting the relationship go on did way more damage than the pain of losing her. It'll be rough but maybe it's for the best?

Well it's the simple question. Do you love her? Or do you love being with someone. Cheap thrills are cheap. It won't last unless you two really are suited for each other. What is it you're doubtful about?

I'm not sure where i'm supposed to be right now. The bf and i decided it'd be best if we were just friends, and felt really relieved. I was relieved that he was the one who came out and said it, and angry that i wasn't the one who took the first step. We haven't had much action in the past year and a half, and he mentioned it when we talked about "us". I'm angry at myself for not telling him that i saw the conversations on his phone before he deleted them. I told myself that it's not worth mentioning because it'd be better with leaving with no problems. I moved out, found out that my old high school mates had a spare room that they weren't really using. It's been almost 5 months now, and i'm pretty complacent. I don't feel much, i think. I'm in limbo in my mind. I want to do things, but i don't want to do them. Moving in with these guys may of not been the best move, but there's been a few good times. They haven't changed much at all. They're dating sisters, whom are also living with us. 5 in total under this roof. Planning on moving down south to get closer to work. Other then that, i haven't had actual sex in almost 2 years. It's not something i'm really looking for, i can find someone to fool around with, that's not hard. But that's it, i don't want anything more. I'm not sure what's bothering me, but something is. I can't really put it into words.

You don't understand

Ah man I'm sorry. Maybe you're just missing the feeling of being with someone? I hate my ex, but I love the person I was with her. Plus the support was nice. Do you think it's related to him though?

Maybe not, but I hope things work out. No matter what, things can only get better, with or without her

I love her, but I had accepted the idea it wouldn't work, and I guess I had begun emotionally distancing myself, but then it did work and I let it happen because that had been my only focus for nearly a year.

I guess I doubt whether I'm over that emotional distance. It's weird. I'm happy when we're together and don't really think about this, but when we're apart I think about it a lot. Strange.

Well it's natural to have doubts. Especially if it's your fault. Guilt and self esteem can make you wonder if you're capable of making things work. Idk if thats the problem for you, but that's what I feel like sometimes

Yeah, I get what you mean. Guilt and self esteem would be a big part of it. I've been pretty terrible to her in the past.

Recently she was saying how glad she is that it all worked out and I was felt so bad.

We all go through rough patches. Doesn't mean you're a bad person, or a bad partner. Things will work out if you two can get past each other's bad sides

Like shit

My g/f stopped talking to her narcissistic psycho mom and brother (totally toxic dynamic), stopped talking to her other siblings when they exhibited same symptoms

Fast forward two years, we're married, shits going well, recently bought a house and moved in. I walked outside today and my fucking psycho mother-in-law is sitting in her car, scowling, looking up my fucking driveway. The bitch is actually stalking public records, driving past our home. No idea how to deal with it but im pissed and cant sleep.

Cheers user. Hopefully I sort myself out.

Talk to your wife about it. Don't let her engage though. Just figure out a course of action. If things become a problem, file for a restraining order. You don't need that kind of stress in between you and your wife

Nice girlfriend, about to get a house together after I have been homeless for like a year and for some reason I get fuck off jealous as all the fucking time and accuse her of stupid shit.
Also just started using needles again for the first time in like 3 years.
Self destuct mode: on

At least you aren't in denial user. That's the hardest part of getting better, and it sounds like you're past it. Try to get help though. Go to rehab, go through a treatment, hell go to church if it helps. But be kind to your lady. She'll support you and help you, as long as you don't make things hard for her

I did. We're back and forth over whether it's actually a criminal stalking or just insane (non-threatening) behavior. I mean we don't physically fear for our safety and it's a free country, I can't stop someone from looking up public record and driving on a public street

The thing is its worth not being a piece of shit for her.
I guess I'm not used to people having faith in me

What state are you in? The definition of stalking and requirements for a restraining order differ

Well there's your problem. You don't have faith in yourself. If you can help yourself, you can be a good person for her. If you're in a bad state of mind, not doing anything about it is being even more of a piece of shit than opening up to her is

Well hopefully she get bored and leave. If you don't give her your attention and don't let her bother you, maybe things will work themselves out

One of my buddies keeps saying the rain drop drop top line randomly over and over and over and over and over again, but the thing is hes saying RAINBOW droptop instead. Im about to go postal if this keeps up.

Ohio
I haven't started looking up laws or anything yet but I feel it's definitely left the rails as far as normal, estranged/concerned mom behavior goes

Exactly what my wife said. I wanted to go to my psycho-in-laws house or call her and confront her but I think that's what she wants. Woman is in her 60s, it's pathetic

Op here. Hope you guys feel better about anything that's bothering you. I'll probably post again tomorrow night. Have a good one anons

Youre doing the right thing. She probably just craves attention. Just don't let her get to your head, and shell go bother someone else

>Also just started using needles again
Just went to a funeral last summer for a childhood friend over that, he was 22. His dad found him. Watch yourself user

Feeling very numb right now. When I was young, I thought it would get better, but it just won't. The soical-anxiety is getting stronger with each day. I lost my job now and have a big fear that everything is getting worse.

I was sexually abused when I was a child. I think I'm mostly over it, but the fear from people won't go away.

I'm in therapy since 2 years, but it didn't change anything too. It feels like no one can help me.

I was even in a clinic for 2 months, it made me first believe that anything is ok so far, because the fear went away after I found some friends there. But after I came out of the clinic in the "true" world again, all was after a few months the same.

I'm feeling so alone and wrong on this planet.

Thanks user, I think so too. Just needed to get it out there I guess.

>in a clinic for 2 months
like a psych ward? that's probably not somewhere you want to be making friends

It was more like a time-out thing in the nature to get new energy and self confidence. Not a hospital.

It was good, but as soon as I'm confronted with the real world, the fear came again.

what kind of job ?

they have been having massive server issues. I too have been having problems. to the point where i sold the game today.