General Horse Fur Thread

General Horse Fur Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HZ3g7
iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Zoo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay

Sup Forums, what would you do to this asshole?

Hoarse Bawlz

Nothing, not gay.

You're right hoe this is general horse.

lick it and fuck it I'd love to feel all the ridges against my tongue and suck it as it puckers

Please tell me someone has some herms throatfucking girls or getting them pregnant

The detail has me nut.

noice. Best orgasm I had was fantasising about an anthro stud

discord.gg/HZ3g7

If I had a horse dick in my hands, I don't even know what I'd do with it. I'd just love the feel of a hot, huge stick of meat throbbing. I'd do everything in my power to pleasure that stallion.

yup I'd worship it. Lick it all over, rub it all over me and work it and the butt

Needs more herm

I'd plunge my cock so far in the horse, whoever pulled it out would be crowned King Arthur.

Sucks that I live in a big city. Pretty much no way I'd ever be able to live out my greatest fantasies with a horse.

small town for me. Plus I'm into the anthro, not the real thing lol thats not for me

Dunno where I went wrong, but horses are sexually stimulating.

You know it ;)

I live in a small town, but I don't have enough space to own a horse without being suspicious to my neighbors, and I have no idea what led me into wanting to Fuck a horse

can we get some footjob or ahegao?

>Horseflesh is bestflesh.

Yes.

me likey da bunbun

I got more m8.

You couldn't be more right about that my friend. OP Approved.

t
h
i
c
c

continue

Fucc yeah, love the long hair. So soft and fuckable.

iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Zoo/
Enjoy

more like this? i love the throatfuck

My pleasure :D

You are a God

noice

>no best pone

Moar pls

Got this from a similar thread sorry

I don't really have a preference, I just want to Fuck many horse and suck on many horse dick

I fucking love you.

404?

Link is broken now :(
pls fix
I need it

Fuck, this happened again earlier too

If you can fix, please re-post link

Does anyone have that pic of the rabbit herm from the back with her cock all the way down the throat of a girl on her knees? There's a bulge that highly suggests horsecock. Not really on topic but I don't know where to find the pic without asking

I think faggots keep reporting it and its getting taken off.

It had some good shit on it.

K so I've dumped all I've bothered to save from that artist. Now onto my gay shit, seeing as how this is a horse gen thread.

Probably, and it's not my own personal link, I found it in another thread months ago, so I can't really do anything to fix it, just have to have patience

fucccccc, did you save some shit from it?

I know. You and I were probably in the same thread. Check the date on the screenshot...

Did not sadly. What I did save is now on a corrupted HDD im in the process of trying to get working again.

It's a pic that's been posted in a couple h/fur threads
If someone has it but it's too off topic I'd appreciate posting it so I can save and you can delete it if you want

This thread needs more unbirthing!

Maybe no one has it?

Well how bout that. It might've been, it's a good link too. That was the night I found out I want to fuck a horse

More mare?

I was just adding more information, user.

It's a powerful feeling. I've held one. Didn't want to suck because of the smegma but if it was clean I would have. It's just a very fun experience to hold a two foot throbbing cock.

>It's a pic that's been posted in a couple h/fur threads
Very informative.

Did you make him cum?

Long shot, since this is a "fur" Thread, but anyone know if real horse is allowed on here, and if it is, anyone got some?

I'm OP and I say go for it.