How do you SJWs have a problem with this?

how do you SJWs have a problem with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/045c49de2a75a0be0d62b64ccac9b896
youtube.com/embed/qJJiq3S4AtA?autoplay=1&FORM=VIRE2
usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-03-18/16-year-old-girl-killed-by-fremont-police-was-pregnant
ctrlq.org/google/images/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She deserved it

With what

??????

NEED MORE INFO YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT

Context, nigger.

what happened??

info for dubs

Fuck that bitch. I'm supposed to be triggered by the pigs running over a white woman? She deserved it.

It was pretty brutal but she deserved it. I mean, her last moments were probably in excruciating pain, but she should've known that could've happened had she thought about not shooting at the cops.

Literally 5 seconds
gyazo.com/045c49de2a75a0be0d62b64ccac9b896

Op you faggot.

youtube.com/embed/qJJiq3S4AtA?autoplay=1&FORM=VIRE2

Here is the story: she had a gun.

usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-03-18/16-year-old-girl-killed-by-fremont-police-was-pregnant

One reverse image search gave me all the info, y'all are dangerously retarded.

Stupid bitch carrying a loaded gun running from police. Already shot at least two people prior. Cop wasn't having any more of her shit, and ran her over. She dead.

Crazy bitch with a criminal history was walking around brandishing a gun at cops, wouldn't listen to commands to put it down, she started firing at a cop car and they ran her over to stop her. She died from it.

She was also firing it

I don't know if I agree with the cop driving straight at someone pointing a gun at you

on a stupid goddamn phone that cant do that. so. yeah.
fuck yu

Yeah, that could have ended badly for the cop, but the odds probably would have been higher had he stopped the car, exited, drawn his gun, and fired. Would have given her too much time.

Get a computer you fucking pleb

Good. Also glad he got rid of the spawn growing inside her.

Learn how to use you're phone then instead of just trying to troll on Sup Forums

cant argue with that, i will be home to it soon enough

I gotta work to get a story to go with an innocuous picture now?

Explore a house fire fucknut

>you're phone

To be fair I typed "your" but the keyboard changed it to "you're"

>implying click 2 buttons is work
holy shit you reek of millennial syndrome.

>I have to do things by myself?

Welcome to adult life, young one

Exactly. Can't give these fucks any ground. Stop them in their tracks.

It's a white person so who cares?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

How is that relevant?

So this white fatty can do ALL that shit and they still didn't put a bullet in her?

Privilege confirmed boys

Nobody wants to do homework to understand your shitty thread, idiot.

She dindu nuffin.

or this:
ctrlq.org/google/images/

Let's clear it up right here right now.. Cops running over people is illegal. Sure she had it coming. But about the only thing they are allowed to do is shoot and taze you and pepper spray you. Both sides lose

COMMIT THE CRIME, DO THE TIME

I'm old enough to be your father. OPs thread is dumb.

From what little I cared to read, she attempted a carjacking and shot a woman in the arm. Then during another one, she shot a man in the head. Neither of them were fatal.

She was point blank range in the car with the man, shot him in the head, and it wasn't fatal.

"Her friends said deep down she was a good person."

My fucking ass.

Your inability to gather information yourself is dumb.

Have you seriously lived to be an old man by people spoonfeeding you?

Sorry was vague.. I'm smarter than all of you. Was what I was trying to say

ITT: How not to make a thread

You're gonna act like it's too much to get some context with a picture, cunt? Who's being unreasonable now?

Pretty sure that doesn't come into play against someone who is armed and has no qualms with opening fire on you.

if you didn't know what the image is from/don't care, then you should have moved on with your life

faggot

You're gonna act like it's too much to reverse image search it?

ITT: people mad it's not another trap thread