WWYD thread last one died

WWYD thread last one died

any chance the dude who posted a pic of his "princess" with a nose ring is here?

wwyd to these tits

This chick?
yeah sup

I would throw her down on the bed, flip her on her back, and pound her pussy doggystyle until I came inside her. Then I'd have her lick and suck my cock clean until it was ready to go again.
WWYD

go on.

Did you get the one in the last thread where she was lead up to the roof in freezing rain so I could watch her body quiver in the cold?

wwyd?

WWYD to my 15yo cousin?

Ignore the niggerchink on the right, this is best I could get

She's got really nice looking tits. I'd start by taking her out into the middle of nowhere in that car. Then have her give me road head I'd force her to deep throat me. Then I'd have her climb on top of me and ride me while I suck on those beautiful tits. Grab her hips and cum deep inside her. Drive home

Wwyd to her?

I missed that one. Why take her up there to get cold?

tell her to go on a low-selfie diet

I will. once you tell me what you'd do to her

I'd make her choke on my cock while I finger her pussy as fast as I fucking can until she cums

She might make a nice magicians assistant in the once piece outfit.

Any chance you got some of her in legware, stockings, tights, long socks maybe?

moar ?

wwyd?

take an uber with her in the middle of the night to across the city with a female driver. we're both in the back seat and i have her suck me off while we are behind this clueless uber driver. she's bobbing up and down spitting and sucking on my cock while i just stare at the back of this chicks head.

To watch her body quiver and establish dominance on her. I switch from dragging her by the nose ring and tie a noose around her neck and lead her to the edge by that, I tie the free end of the rope to a flag pole out over the edge and then bend her over the ledge and start fucking her from behind with her skin pressed on the cold metal railing.

jack off and stick my cock in those tits and blow my load to make her tits stick together.

nudes ? I want to eat her out before tying her up and roughly fucking her ass

Only one i've got, these are coming straight from fb if it wasn't already clear

Stab OP in the neck with the most dull and jagged knife I could find while rotating it as I consider doing the same to the rest of the assholes posting these cancerous threads.

Mother daughter combo

Nice. Would you finish inside her like that?

She's got a nice ass too

Think she would volunteer to be in a magic trick up in front of all her friends and family?

I think it would be fun to saw her in half and make out with her top half while I watch her feet wiggle on a table from some one else tickling them .

Double the ladies, double the cancer.

Wwyd to these big tits

pull that top off and have her squeeze her tits together so I can stick my cock between them, fucking her tits and cumming in her face.

continue with her. any requests for pics?

Cancer

Very cancer

Malignant tumor

start off by laying her on her back and eating that pussy until she is beggin for my cock.
Then i would strip her down and fuck her! Right before exploding i would pull out and cum all over her tits, and make her go wash off in the pool in the background!

WWYD if her little sister was with the two of you?

Have some semi-nude

her to the public library and go to the back of the library and find the emptiest section, preferably near closing. i'd bend her over a shelf and fuck her quietly, gagging her with my hand while i pound away at her ass. i cum in her pussy and she pulls up her pants and we leave. once we get to the car I see a nice stain where my cum was seeping out of her pussy onto those jeans.

I would, so deep in side her. Once I'm done she's moaning with pleasure and the cold dosen't even bother her for a moment. I give her a swift kick off the edge. The noose dosen't break her neck and her naked body presses up against the windows of the office you're having a meeting in.

You watch her struggle while suffocating as my cum runs out of her pussy and down her legs about a hundred feet above the side walk.

fuck she's hot , whats her name ? she deserves a fat cock down her throat

You are a HORRIBLE SHIT-LICKING WELP DESTINED FOR RAPE AND MURDER

Would anyone fuck these two sisters?

So all of my male colleagues would see her used like that? Wouldn't they just pull her in through the window and use her themselves?

wat

Gross faggot basterd peece o shit yiu r

Wwyd? More pics for replies

My gf

Wwyd?

ignore this fag , post nudes

play with those titties while she sucks me off and finish all over her tits. i'd make her smear it all over those jugs and go 24 hours without a shower of my cum on her tits.

Which one and wwyd?

No, so how about you floss your penis with SOS pads and bury yerslef in a pond wearing stone loafers.

what would you do to this slut

Fucking panhandler, go drink NaOH and cry yourself to sleep.

Tell me how you'd rape Tatiana and i'll give out her insta/snap or whatever you want. My kik is JessterthemolSESter

got any of her in legware (tights, stockings, long socks?)

Naw, their the high up ones that can't open so most (including you) watch helplessly, some one runs up to the roof and when attempting to pull her up unhooks the rope and drops her to the side walk below. You watch her fall and can't unhear the sound of her hitting the side walk but some how shes still alive, Every one rushes down and despite her many broken bones drags her inside. She's coughing up blood and asking where you are.

You kent silenze me you cancerous turd BOWL OF ROTTING MUCUS PLUGS AND SMEGMA

any requests? i have a big folder of her.

I agree, she does. Her name is Becca.

She gets a lot of that already of course

wwyd to this bitch

How about I do you a favor and advise self murder?

lock her in that bathroom with me, rip those glasses of her face and smash them so she can't see anything. rip a hole in the middle of her shirt so her tits are free and rip those jeans down, bending her over the sink and shoving her face into the mirror. i'd fuck thrust into her pussy watching her free tits jiggle in the mirror before finishing in her and leaving her.

Tryhards, you're all tryhards worth piss and childless meconium.

I wanna knock her up just to suck the lactating milk from her tits

wwyd to this fine hoe

wwyd?

shit man , you must have nudes or something more dirty

EDGY HOLY AUTISM AND CUT YOURSELF AND RETARD AND CUCK AND BUZZWORD AND YIU SUCK AND HATE SENT YOUR w a y

any showing of her legs?

Tell her you posted her on Sup Forums.

i see you are also a fan of her. you got kik?

Interesting... then what?

And you must be homeless you poo in the loo faggot.

Turn on an oscillating fan and watch her get violently blown around the room, smashing off furniture and walls turning her brittle bones to dust.

GF's ass. WWYD?

I'm sure you would

Anything else?

Tell her you posted her here and lie to her by saying you cheated so I could laff at your sorry ass posting in feels threads after she dumps your faggot ass.

n o t h i n g

they can't contain them selves, no one calls for help, instead they start taking turns fucking her and cumming down her throat. When they get board with that they start trying to fuck the new holes ripped in her from the fall. She tries to scream in pain and calls out your name while coughing up blood and cum.

She loves wearing these when she goes out because she wants attention on her ass. WWYD?

sabiba?
that hell is this?

wwyd to these cute feets

Nice. More?