ylyl

youtube.com/watch?v=qHgUVoREOmg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLNznu7ykHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

long live duke!

sure, why not?

ATTENTION ALL BANANAFAGS!!! Shitpost with the best of them with the new banana image pack! Over 1,820 variations of that really, really, really funny banana: www dot mediafire dot com slash download slash f7mht0z8j0qx7oo slash banana.zip

And as always, thanks for joining us tonight!

Why do you do this?

LOL fucking lost

cause they have small dicks and think this shit is still funny, they'll grow out of it soon, but their dicks always be tiny

I'm genuinely curious myself and why don't they do it to all the tranny threads.

Poor shot posters. This is all they have to look forward to it seems

I've got 6.2 inch, but the reason I'm posting them is to stop cringy ylyl threads ;^) most of the people only come to 4cham for le epic ylyl threads. FUCKOFF REEEE

because those posters have thicker skin and aren't easily triggered

Nah, gf is laying beside me laughing

Cringey ylyl threads? You aren't helping your cause at all by posting nanners. Instead post shit you find funny then, or hide the thread. Shitposting is more "cringey" than what you're fighting against

I'vee got an 8 ball of crack, a week off work and thousands upon thousands of banana pictures to post.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLNznu7ykHs

>Sup Forums

I don't see what's funny about this. Explain

sure she is, buddy

They do the banana thing because they aren't easily triggered?

If that makes sense for them I never to be so fucking retarded that it makes sense to me.

don't you have anything better to do?

Not really. Do you?

nah, it's because their standards for humor are far below the average shit poster
this is hilarious to them, it's the only time they don't feel like worthless cunts without a calling

This omega voice.
pol -------------->

face it user, this shit is the cancer of Sup Forums and you know it,
not replying anymore after this so waste your time while the rest of us just goose step over your shitty memes

>this

yeah, fuck those fags
let's just post the good stuff and ignore them

Banana will never die (been here since 2008)

lol he thinks we care

KEK

kek some #triggered ylyl poster has attempted to make more ylyl threads, as if no one has ever tried this before

yeah!
back to the good stuff!

Banana Guy

Banana, Banana, Banana.
Banana.
Oh how it came that your heart is so mellow
Such good boy, soft and yellow
Oh whoopsie me, i've lost my peel
I hope those children don't cop a feel
Oh no!
To the door, the policeman came!
He knocked, he kicked but he did not chatter!
"Yellow banana man, come on out, don't make me madder!"
My child could see everything, far and wide!
Everything from your banana bits to your tall, cheeky smile
Just give me it now, your hands on a plate
To the prison cell we go, this cannot wait
Banana, banana, banana man he thought
Who could have taddled, to get banana man caught?
Could it be that man in that shit shirt?
Mother fucking Bill Hitchert
"Oh I like this image"
He said to his friend
When deep down anxiety and dread would fill his head
Meanwhile John, he laughed and groaned!
Poor boy Bill, he wasn't the least bit stoaked
Implications being implied, by this friend that he had defied!
THESE FUCKING TADDLING SWINE, THEY HAVE GOT ME CAUGHT
All for flaunting, my glorious booty so hot
I look for everything, I never bath or groom
IS THAT ANOTHER THREAD?
Wuts Dat, I Raff I Ruse?

Idd, back to the good stuff!

>pic related

>__xx
>_xxxx
>x_xxxx
>__xxxxx
>__xxxxx
>__xxxxx
>__xxxxx
>_xxxxxx
>_xxxxxx
>_xxxxxx
>_xxxxxxx
>_xxxxxxxx
>_xxxxxxxx
>_xxxxxxxxx____x
>_xxxxxxx_____xx
>_xxxxxxxxxxxx_x
>_xxxxxxxx_____xxx
>_xxxxxxxx_____xxxx
>_xxxxxxxx_____xxxx________xxxxx
>__xxxxxxx_____xxxxx______xx
>__xxxxxxx_____xxxxxx____xx
>__xxxxxxx______xx_xxxxxxx
>___xxxxxx______xx_xxx
>___xxxxxx______xxxxxxx
>___xxxxxx______xxxxxxxx
>____xxxxx______xxxxxxxxx
>____xxxxx______xxxx__xxxxx__xxxx
>_____xxx_______xxxxx____xxxx
>____xx_xx_______xx_xxx
>____x___xx______xx__xxx
>___xx____x______xx____xxxxxx
>___x_____x
>___xxx__xx

>__xx
>_xxxx
>x_xxxx
>__xxxxx
>__xxxxx
>__xxxxx
>__xxxxx
>_xxxxxx
>_xxxxxx
>_xxxxxx
>_xxxxxxx
>_xxxxxxxx
>_xxxxxxxx
>_xxxxxxxxx____x
>_xxxxxxx_____xx
>_xxxxxxxxxxxx_x
>_xxxxxxxx_____xxx
>_xxxxxxxx_____xxxx
>_xxxxxxxx_____xxxx________xxxxx
>__xxxxxxx_____xxxxx______xx
>__xxxxxxx_____xxxxxx____xx
>__xxxxxxx______xx_xxxxxxx
>___xxxxxx______xx_xxx
>___xxxxxx______xxxxxxx
>___xxxxxx______xxxxxxxx
>____xxxxx______xxxxxxxxx
>____xxxxx______xxxx__xxxxx__xxxx
>_____xxx_______xxxxx____xxxx
>____xx_xx_______xx_xxx
>____x___xx______xx__xxx
>___xx____x______xx____xxxxxx
>___x_____x
>___xxx__xx

>the autism in the thread is r e a l

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Cry more whiteboi

don't fucking tell me what to do

>not noticing the photoshopped banana

SHUT UP FAGGOT, SHUT UP FAGGOT, SHUT UP FAGGOT, SHUT THE FUCK UP

lost so hard

he should still post it

lost!

Because of retards like you. If you idiots just shut the fuck up and ignore it they wouldnt be here.

Yes! Yes! Let us laugh! Laugh at the misfortune of others! HA! HAHA! LOL! I am going to post a naked banana! Won't that just be hilarity personified? HAHA! Look! It's a meme of the twin towers! Thousands of great people died! HA! So much win! Such lulz!

You "people" are a degenerate lot. I hope at some point in your lives, you take a look around at the world around you and pause; look at the faces of those passing by. They are just like you! They want to love and to be loved! Not to be exploited by virginal neckbeards! Not to be the laughing stock of the net! These are real people you're laughing at! It is sickening. It is sickening.

And don’t you turn this into a meme text.

Good job faggot, youre perpetuating their presence in these threads with your butthurt. How are you not aware that youre giving them what they want you clueless fuckwit.

where's the rest?

KEK

Okay fags, it's time to talk business. The market doesn't lie. People want banana, and they want banana now. Statistics show that banana is on a steady increase across the board, and I plan on riding this gravy train to the last stop. The time is now to invest in banana. No hesitation, no pussyfooting around the issue. It's time to put our trust in banana!

0/10 no banana

I want the banana version. U got it?

Was just asking, dick

The bananas derailing this thread are pretty damn funny.

> can't lie
> lost bad

Yes, the banana army should do this to every thread.

do you really, really, really like them? if so save them friend, they're all yours

How much time do u wait to post this shit