My fucking retarded friend is going vegan, How do i stop him from eating plants 24/7, i need your advice b

My fucking retarded friend is going vegan, How do i stop him from eating plants 24/7, i need your advice b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fGLABm7jJ-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have him read "Good Calories, Bad Calories"

Fuck him in the ass with a cucumber

Let him fuck up his own life

Secretly add beef broth to all of his meals.

eat him

You realize that caring about what other people eat is precisely what makes vegans insufferable, right OP? Stop being such a faggot.

Point out that plants eat animals to survive, some even eat them alive. Also plants feel pain, its been studied several times and some amazing results have come from it. Heres a youtube documentary short by the Smithsonian: youtu.be/fGLABm7jJ-Y

So if their logic on being vegan is because they are so sentimental about animals, they should just kill themselves. Because they will just substitute animal death for massive amounts of plants being mutilated for food. Plants even communicate, so if you understood them you would hear screams of agony every bite of a carrot you took.

Buy a smoker
Make awesome stuff
Send them pics of awesome stuff
Talk about how good it is
Eat it in front of them
Invite them over to have some

>tfw vegans are healthier and have more testosterone than meat eaters

Kek. Keep eating meat. You'll regret it

Precisely. I mean i like meat im not gonna say i dont, but its like poeple refuse to admit we can thrive without it

Fucking stab him with a carrot

Literally every vegan I've ever met

>Fat chick
>They're always fat ant ugly
>Constantly brings up being vegan
>Constantly says shit like "oh yeah I'm vegan"
>Stays fat and ugly

Broscience to the rescue. Tell me one animal that has or will never eat meat if given the opportunity. Cows will, deer will, goat will, pigs will even eat one another, giraffes will chew on bones and small amounts of meat, plants eat meat. It seems to be more prevalent in nature to have a true carnivore like a lion where if it eats plant matter, it gets Ill and if it keeps eating, it vomits. Please do go on about how vegans are meant to exist in nature.

You retard that's only wheatgrass that makes them throw up. Vegans don't eat that.

Vegans are similar to sluts in that everything they do they want people to notice. The more attention they get the more steadfast they become. Embrace it, ignore it, act like it's nothing at all.

Stop eating when they're around too. Don't give them chances to bring it up.

Keep eating meat. Please.

Ask him if he's okay with being a fuckin annoying fag for the rest of his life

I'm sure that's why we have so many vegan olympians. Or vegan strongmen. Or vegan athletes. Because of so much testosterone.

Cook bacon every morning and make just a little extra to leave out. Nature will take its course or he is secretly getting his protein from semen.

Kek. Whatever you say bud. Keep eating that meat.

He'll go a month at the most before he realizes how retarded it is and how much he has to pay to get enough calories without dying everyday. Be supportive and he'll stop, discouragement will just have the opposite effect

Are you kidding? Wheatgrass grows out in the middle of the Savannah in Africa where lions live? Please tell me more about this bullshit you speak of.

Waiting for a single animal that never will eat meat if given the chance. Shit you can't even give a name of a plant that wouldn't eat meat of given the chance.