So I was chilling in my apartment and my roommate came home and brought me this note that was apparently on my truck...

So I was chilling in my apartment and my roommate came home and brought me this note that was apparently on my truck outside. Am I getting niggered or what?
I legit haven't driven my truck since ~1am Friday to get some food and I'm getting threatened by this pos?
Not only that but I ALWAYS back up into my parking space which doesn't make much sense how I could have hit their white car when I park next to my roomates/some black car.
I really don't have $300 to pay so is there anything I can do to get out of this?

Whoever wrote this is dumb as fuck. You can just ignore it. If he calls the police show them the letter. It's blackmail AND they admit to having no insurance.

This thread again?

what this guys says. Dumbass admitted to not having any insurance

Depending on how long he's been driving with no insurance the cops can seize his plate right then and there. In fact what I would do is call them yourself and say they hit you.

>he

It's a chick dude, look at the loopy handwriting, that's chick shit. Men write in zig-zags.

This. So much win.

That's forensics pseudoscience BS. Irregardless, whoever wrote that note is a dumbass.

do this. It's their word against yours, and they have no insurance.

Woman are usually better than this at spelling and grammar.

Does your car actually have white paint on it?

>irregardless

>black paint on mines
>mines

What an uneducated prick. Isn't even on a 5th grade writing level. Ignore the letter.

Tell the police that you're being blackmailed by a fag.

also.

does the parking garage have cameras? Do you scan to go in and out ?

you can use that to show it wasn't you.

I've worked in parking lots. You have no fucking idea and nor does he. He could of hit a car etc.

ignore it.

If anything happens just play dumb.

>"it was you!" -him
>"no it wasn't" -you
>"yes it was!" -him
>"prove it" -you

its on him to provide proof.

I think we can all agree that whoever wrote the letter is a dumbass for admitting they have no insurance. My vote says it's a woman

Better yet, tell them you're being fagmailed by a black

>irregardless

Happened to us once, just ignore. If you really aren't sure, then ask for pictures.

>Irregardless
Fucking triggered m8

Old.

Not all guys don't write pretty??? What the fuck does that mean

/thread

>cuck
Says the faggot cuckold himself.

You're obviously a tranny.

give us number

>Irregardless

>cuck

I literally just fucked my girlfriend an hour ago, haha. Can you project any harder?

yea, give it!

If you're positive you didn't hit him, get as much contact info or whatever as you can, then go to the police and report it as a scam, and as blackmail, and as confession that he's driving without insurance.

Or if you prefer, go to him and blackmail him back. I won't tell cops about your scam/lack of insurance if you xyz

The person probably hit your car and is now trying to black mail you.

Just ignore it.