Hey Sup Forumsrothers what are you drinking tonight?

Hey Sup Forumsrothers what are you drinking tonight?
ive got some captain Morgan and coke what about you?

El jimador n colt 45's

just some homebrewed beer i buy from some random guy in my neighborhood

Grey Goose, 151 and OJ. It's not doing justice for tonight's events.

whats been happening tonight my brother?

Nothing too strong
But tomorrow I'm looking forward to cognac, tequila and possibly jaeger

Psycho girlfriend problems.

How do you down rum? Straight?

Straight is 151 by itself. I think I mentioned grey goose and OJ was involved.

Trips, does anyone take it neat?

Bombay Sapphire, my friend

Only if they have a death wish.

damm i know that all to well, bitches be crazy. you'll be fine

Cuervo Gold. I've only had two shots and I'm stone cold sober right now. Thinking about going to bed soon.

Here is a picture of my dogs balls

Drinking Glenfiddich, Single Malt Scotch 14 Year Bourbon Barrel Reserve, one of my favorites.

My wife gave it to me. I asked her for a divorce last week.

Hurts like hell...

lol I dunno man. I'm a veteran of Psycho bitches but this girl is World War III insane. I'm considering leaving the state to get away from her.

Sorry user.
It's tough
Direct your pain into something productive and it might feel better

I do appreciate your encouragement tho, brethren

get a better taste in malt and maybe you'll have a better wife

Better than ending up on an episode of Dateline, yo. Don't consider Arizona. Bitches be insane there too.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing, started running and hitting the gym, went from not being able to run 5 minutes to doing 5k nonstop today without feeling tired.

Weird that as my relationship fails, the rest of my life is pretty much the best it has ever been, but it will be sad without her.

Nice try, 2/10 for effort.

I'm Chris Hanson

thanks and nice trips

Seriously? lol are you me? I was considering that state because the apts there are cheap and sweet looking.

if it gets that bad just move to another state and enjoy having a new life and no ties to your old life its the greatest thing ever

Good ol jug of homemade moonshine

Go figure. I was considering moving to Phoenix soon. I was born there and wouldn't mind going back. I love that city. Maybe we can split the rent, Sup Forumsro.

weather is a bitch went there once 100+ outside clear skies and 10 mins later it was fucking hailing

I'm taking that into serious consideration

Really? I was born in Douglas. lol I'd be so down

in life whenever i want to do something that seems risky i always do it and it always turns out great its only society and you nerves stopping you man just go with your gut and have fun

Some whitw wine, some red, some rum, and some Mike's hard lemonade

I'm drinking Wade Boggs.