Do you have a girlfriend Sup Forums?

Do you have a girlfriend Sup Forums?
>Me neither, Feels thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5KnUE2aeXo
youtube.com/watch?v=gMT5fQxhyas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Newly single here

Same, takes a while to get used to it but it's nice.

no, i have never seen a vagina

Ok, serious question I can never get people to answer because I seriously don't understand. So I've had sex probably 100+ times in my life, all the same girl. We broke up years ago, ain't no big thing and I don't really miss having sex. I mean it's good don't get me wrong, I just don't value it and never have. SO, my question.

> Why do you place your happiness in another person besides yourself?

Seriously I see most people do this and nobody has ever answered this for me. Am I a sociopath? This question fucking wrecks my head man, someone help me out!

Easy, because im bored and my life sucks

Because loneliness is a thing?

I feel like im going to end up enjoying it. Been a while though.

Then why don't you spend your time making your life not those things!? Fuck, you even know the problem and instead of fixing it you instead place your happiness and self worth on trying to get some woman to fix it for you. FUCK! Now the problem is larger and more illogical! God damnit!

WHY DO YOU DO THIS!?

Literally not even worth it, here is why
>Never have time or money
>Literally have to give them attention 24/7
>Sex is mediocre at best, you will miss you hand after the honeymoon phase is over
>She will give you the cold shoulder and not fuck you for weeks sometimes
>You have to worry if she will cheat
>You no longer have time to yourself

Want my true advice? Go find a hobby that has others you can talk to about it. It is more rewarding than any relationship you will force.

I have one. Im not an alphafag nor do I have a lot of money. I barely go out and would much rather spend my time with a close friend or alone at home. My gf isn't a 10/10 but she is definitely considered attractive (has d cups, thigh gap, nice jaw line, big ass, etc.). I actually got into a relationship with her shortly after being in a relationship of 3 years. It seems that despite my beta qualities I actually don't have a hard time finding qt-3.12 gfs and I want to tell you all who are single wishing you had a gf is that find your good qualities and embrace them. I am the guy at the party who awkwardly makes jokes and desperately attempts to socialize but fails. Eventually a girl comes your way that finds the good qualities in you that you may not really be aware of. People sense that shit out. The key is looking decent and being yourself as gay as it sounds. and keep fucking trying. No girl will ever call the cops on you for just saying hello. What is the worse that can happen. Also, work out, try to be as attractive as possible (yes girls look for deeper qualities, but looks will make it a lot easier to talk to girls). Don't feel bad for being single, take it as an opportunity to either do the things you couldn't do while being in a relationship (hobbies, more work, travel, etc.) or go out and find someone. Its not that complicated guys. This is coming from a guy who sits in front of a computer most the time and is super fucking awkward around women. I just figured out how to deal with these qualities and still get lucky.

This, this is one answer I got from a Lyft driver once but I couldn't understand. I honestly don't think I feel loneliness. Seriously, why can't you just be content with yourself and your interests?

bump

It's like being a grand musician or a fantastic poet. That's all well and good but with no one to view your works what was your life really worth. Imagine Bach never left his home. Humans arent meant to operate independently hence 2 complimentary genders

>just be content with yourself
Knowing I'm a social outcast?
inb4 >who cares what others think

same poster as
here.

I completely agree with you user. I see so many dumbasses getting committed into long term relationships and even marriage with people for all the wrong reasons. One of my coworkers has been dating someone he met on tinder for about a year or 2 and now they are getting married. If you ask me, that is retarded. Meeting someone and dating them for some relatively brief amount of time then deciding you want to spend the rest of your life with them is foolish. A good friend of mine has been seeing a girl for about 2 years and he always complains about her and trust me he can do a whole lot better she is nothing special. People are confused and just want company. They are afraid of loneliness.

Its not just loneliness. Its depression and anxiety. The core is something deeper than loneliness. Its how we are wired, how we can't be content without having someone hold our hands. I wish I was rid of loneliness.

Ye

My grandfather died today. I was going to call him, but I decided to do it later in the evening. Fuck, why did I wait? I could have talked to him...

Tried get a girlfriend, this is how it went:
>Be me
>Senior Year Hs
>Give girl many gifts through 3 months, talk to her everyday
>Develop feels for her
>Tell girl to go on date, she refuses (Heartbroken)
>Says "Let's be friends"
>Try a little more, never give up
>Ask for number
>Says 'It's a sacred item" (Confused and upset)
>Little more trying to get this whore to like me, pissed off
>One day had enough of bs, say "I'm wasting my time, you`re not going to like me anytime soon"
>She says" How so?"
>I say "You don't show me any feels, and don't even care"
>She says "Don't say that, You have a nice personality"
>I say "I don't need your sympathy" Translation "Kill yourself"
>Rest of year, see each other in silence
Tired to get girlfriend, all they care about is looks

a part of me wants to inform you that you are retarded another part of me sympathizes with you but in the end, high school is not the place to chase girls and take it seriously. Make yourself into a fucking person with interests and character then look for a girl. Sure girls want looks but they also like guys with character, independence, interests, and charm.

There's a huge difference between participation and art and dating/fucking someone. As an artist myself I've experienced both of those worlds. I know you were trying to make an analogy but I don't think it's an apt representation.

So I think our society, and particularly the woman in western society, have created a warped value system which leaves 80% of men out of the dating/mating game. Hence the high divorce rates. Hence the massive percentage of people like you folks in this thread. Hell, I may as well be part of this, I don't date anymore and certainly don't have sex any longer. But, I looked at those odds and just decided I didn't want to participate anymore. I dove deeper into my art, deeper into games, deeper into work, and I found happiness in myself, for myself, by myself. Is that really untenable for most???

If so, why? It can't JUST be loneliness...

Yeah, kinda but she has a kid . . . and a lot of fucking baggage. But I can get laid whenever I wan't so that's kind of nice. I like her too, she's nice. But no future in it at all. Anyways , I'll end with this.

Pizzagate is real. Read the podesta emails talking about "can't wait untill the grandkids come over so we can destroy them"... That's a fucking quote. And why did it just get swept under the rug so quickly? Why is the owner of a goddamn pizza shop listed as the 49th most influential person in washington d.c. ? Peace yo

No, I am not the alpha fag. I am posting eureka seven shit to mark my posts.

I was saying I am the same poster as the one I mentioned, I wasn't claiming you were.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5KnUE2aeXo

But the world will literally chew you up if you aren't on top of it and taking care of your mental faculties enough to survive on your own, especially if someone doesn't come hold your hand. Knowing that why wouldn't you just do everything in your power to be aware, capable and with it???

I don't know why this is seriously fucking with me but it is. It's so weird and foreign to me... my degree was 1000% easier than trying to understand this.

I have a girlfriend.
pretty cute 5/10 or so with lots of potential.
Triple D tits
Nice ass.
chubby but she's working hard to lose it.
bakes cookies and cupcakes and cakes
Likes that I'm awkward, and weird.
Is into anime, tries to be into games for me (she's an ultra casual)
cheers me on in anything and everything.
Forces me to be social and I love it, I've gone from hating leaving the house to just blindly following her anywhere because as long as she 's there I know it will be fun.
she completely turned my life around and even helped me heal after an 8 year relationship with someone else.

Why am I not satisfied? Why do I still feel these voids in my heart? Videogames can't feel it, tv can't the only time I didn't feel these voids was when I had another girl that was like a video game wife. That I played games with. whats wrong with me? Why can't I just be happy.

I'm barely 6/10 and got a 9/10 girlfriend. Everyone can do it, it just needs some effort. For me personally, the things that made girls to like me:
>talk to them, about anything, like they were your male friends
>be positive, don't talk negative shit
>you don't need to wear luxury brand new clothes, you need something that fits you well
>perfect hygiene
>smile every now and then
>act naturally confident when talking to other people

And I guess that's it.

Ah sorry man. It's late and I am a bit stoned.

Also, dude my brother is marrying a 19 year old girl... he is 26. Dude, 19 is a fucking kid who knows nothing about the world, let alone themselves or what they want out of life. This kind of shit just kills me man, people get so illogical with this shit!!!

I know this. I am well aware my friend and in fact I am trying to live my life according to this philosophy but I am trying to explain that the reason people feel this way is because they suffer from something greater that you were lucky not to be born into or raised up to have.

I tried that didn't you read my story Sup Forumsro, Woman just don't like me.....

dude I feel you hard. I don't get it either.

Fuck dude that sounds terrible! So are you telling me this feeling literally beyond your control!? Holy shit that sounds terrifying I really do feel awful that's someone anyone has to go through!!!

are you not reading what me and the other user are discussing? MAKE YOURSELF FUCKING HAPPY WITH YOURSELF BEFORE EVEN WORRYING ABOUT A GF

for the faggots that have female friends but no gf, here's one of the best lpt's ive ever read:
>Ask your female friend to hook you up with someone, they'll either do it (resulting in gf) or come out to you (resulting in gf)

Yeah.
Been together for threw yes.
We have twins on the way.

I had the same.
Some girls are just like that, get over it. It's good to stop caring about them when your feelings are not that strong yet and keep the friendship. They can help you met other girls.

Why do girls only want attractive guys?
>Anyone know a good Facial Reconstruction surgeon?

Nope, I've had a few flings that lasted a few weeks, two long term gfs and a one night stand here and there.

I've been totally single for almost 2 years, was in a 2 year relationship before that.

Being single isn't that bad at all, I can do pretty much whatever the fuck I want without having to answer to anyone.

I recently reconnected with this qt 8/10 gril I met while at a party with my ex, we were both seeing other people at the time but totally hit it off and ended up talking a lot the night we met.

Now we're both single, definitely wanna see how far I can take this one

Lost mine a couple months ago. No motivation whatsoever to get another one.

feelsbadman.jpg

I don't wanna have friendship with a girl that friend zones guys like me

Girl friends are mad overrated if you need pussy go to parties

Well see here is the honest to god truth:

You live your days with this thing... its this thing that makes you just wish you could be with someone. The thing that makes a woman by your side with wind through your hair and beautiful music through your ears sound like heaven. This thing sounds great because... well because you desire to be loved and to love. People want to be loved. People want to be distracted from themselves. They want others to see the beauty in them. They want to give love and find someone to appreciate the same things they do all the while have a sexual partner. Thats no mystery. Now its interesting that some people lack this desire, I actually highly respect it and wish I was the same. I think its based on the person. I am an empath, I absorb peoples emotions and thoughts like no other and girls (especially the dorky nerdy ones who stayed quiet most of high school) really get to me. Anyway where was I going with this.. oh yeah why is it that some people need to be with someone while others don't? That is a million dollar question my friend. Oh yeah I read somewhere that the way you were raised as a kid has a huge part of it. Imagine being raised with little attention and love, or randomly being loved, you will grow up to desire it from other sources and women can bring that love that you feel like you lacked through out your childhood (same kind of tenderness and warmth)

What parties?
>I play WOW and PS1,2,3,4

feel night

Because you don't feel full until you come to appreciate her. You don't yet.

>is it that some people need to be with someone while others don't? That is a million dollar question my friend. Oh y
go to a club or a bar and get drunk and let loose

whoops

not any of these anons but i dont even get invited to parties, what now

I'm 41, been with 3 girls. Could have been with many more but my physical disgust of the human body has prevented me from further contact. I have one friend who has been with around 50 women, I have another 46 year old friend who has NEVER been with a woman!

i was very long lonely
so long that i got very good at it.
took me 28 years to get one.
cute 8/10, i really liked her
lives abroad
but as we finaly kissed, something strange happened
i didnt like her anymore
that night i just wanted to get rid of her
we make out a couple of times, then she left the country
visit her a month later for a week
first night about to have sex
cant get a boner
second night same
she lays totaly naked under me, and i cant get hard
next 5 days super awkward
she dont want even to kiss me, just get rid of me.
week ends, go home with no more purpose in life.
So my life, that was shitty already, is now totaly pointless...

youtube.com/watch?v=gMT5fQxhyas
>"I already have a date"

cause all our lives we are told that love is the best feeling in the world, the purpose of life that being in a relationship is the normal state of life, and being single means being incomplete.
If you never experience being in a rel, then its something magic to you, something that would solve all your problems, and make you restless happy with your life.

Yes and been smashin her each day every day except fucking period for 3 years now.

How does it feel you ask? Fucking amazing.

right
People always craving for the one thing they wanted when they were younger but couldnt have it. like poor nigers who got rich exposing their money with expensive cars and tons of gold on their neck

Dude you need to try on more girls.

>qt-3.12

I just want someone who will love me, cuddle, and share common interests with. It's not about being alone, it's about finding someone to venture through this great big world with.

Worst part is that girl was 5 ft and I was 6'1 ft
>Right now, still no girlfriend and still no first kiss
>Decent job=Decent life
Hard to find a girl when all reject me

To be fair, I could've gotten a couple white trash girlfriend s, a 3/10, and a furry (5.5/10). I just can't bring myself to kill my standards

Go for tinder if you're feeling like getting destroyed mentally. Nothing better than the swipe right on everyone tactic, or so I've heard

Have you ever tried fucking a guy

should i watch that anime?

Well my father is ignoring me.
I'm failing my exams.
Everyone else ignores me or treats me like shit.
I find solace in murderers.
I empathize with murderers and sick individuals.
I have schizoaffective/anxiety/ADHD.
Idk man, I just feel like absolute shit today.

White trash nope

5.5/10 furry sounds ok. But depends if she takes care of herself. Just for fucking tho.

I can't figure out if I want a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

can't lie, was serious debating fucking her, but, I'm not into furry shit, and she was friends with the 3/10 who was also hitting on me at the time. So, RIP me

welcome to my world
i live in a third world shithole, dudes of 26 marrying a 19 old girl ist just normal here. I am 29, not married and therafore a creep. I just signed up for a career on a cruise ship. i do not plan to return ever after.....

no i am not gay
i turn over for girls not dudes.
make some creepshoots even.
i ave no Idea what the hell i am.

My younger brother had a girl fall head over heels for him, she treated him like the world and he just took her for granted. They had small fights and stuff like that and he broke up with her because "she was mean to him and bringing him down". It took her months to get over him and I'll I could do is just sit there and watch and wish I had a girl like her

Yea, 2 years in.
Just fucked her tonight, sex is still p good. Hopefully it doesn't get old.
I was trying to jizz on her tits but misfired and it got in her armpit instead and she licked it off. I may have a new fetish now.

Born wizard

>feeling

and you aren't even at the good part yet

I had one, but that's when I found out I was just as abusive as my father. So I swore off relationships rather than hurt someone