I have a chance to date this girl, but I feel like I can do way better. Advice?

I have a chance to date this girl, but I feel like I can do way better. Advice?
Is she fuckable? Should I go for her?

Bump

she looks fuckable but not for gf material. So dump her ass after you fuck her, good luck

some girls are really pretty and look really ugly and some girls are really ugly and look really pretty, it depends on how well they take care of themselves

Not a tranny? What color are her eyes? I'd fuck her

Post pic of yourself and we will be the judge on if you could do better.

Bump

She legitimately looks like moot in drag

Dingdingding

depends on what you look like nigger

Even if your a 1. Which you probably are. Do not. I repeat. Do not date. Fall in love get married and have kids. It's a fucking trap and you will spend enternity miserable.

I'm in the same predicament. Just go out if you like her then date, if not just hit it. She probably thinking the same thing faggot

Once you'll start to date her, you'll get 20% more attractive to other women.
Use condoms to not sink her, and wait for a better option.

A 3 should only expect to land a 3. Shooting for a 9 or 10, and you'll just fail, and fail big.

No, don't try yet. Send her my way so I can let you know ;)

Don't listen to this guy he thinks you're a 1 because he's probably a 2.

Idk what I am but I have NEVER had a problem with girls, they have always come to me like multiple times a week different girls all through high school. I got older girls numbers too they just had their friends bring it to me.

Anyway, I'm not trying to brag because I'm not that attractive but I got married 6 years ago after being together for 4 years and my wife is still obsessively nurturing and does everythingg I want..it can be a bumpy ride, but even in fights I can ask my wife to slob on my knob if you know what I mean and she still does it.

I honestly think people marry people they don't really like too often.

I apologize if this seems Luke a douchey comment but it's the truth and I see people say not to get married all the time but nothing has allowed me to grow and feel more fulfilled,

Also girls aren't as high standard as this site implies so often, a lot of us are just losers hate to bring the bad news

Yeah OP make it fair