What kind of girlfriend do you want

What kind of girlfriend do you want

A fat one with a big ass. She must like big sex toys, anal and pegging.

A real one.

One that breathes, and like to fuck,

Really my only two requirements

No one! Hookers are cheap!

A mute one

Loyal, easy on the eyes, and someone I can legit talk to about just about everything. From the quality of my bowel movements, to the heated topic of politics; and everything in between.

A true and honest companion for life.
I'm going to be alone for a loooong time trying to find this unicorn.

With a DICK!!!!!11!!!!!!!1111

These could go nicely together

I Em sorry to tell you but stop dreaming!
Ok!?

One that calls me daddy and likes it when I call her princess.

I won't stop dreaming. Because I refuse to settle and be miserable.

My requirements aren't outlandish. In fact, it's probably what we all really want deep down inside. If only the majority of people weren't massive faggots who are unwilling to properly and openly express themselves.

Her.
I can't think of anyone else. It's to bad she'll never love me.

In a society that is determined by supply and demand and where the general philosophy is that man is greedy, what do you think what a relationship means !?
Nothing more than a business!
This has not to do with misarabel or bitter!
This is a fact!

I've met the chuckle brothers. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I'm aware.
But, in the ideal world, that marriage contract (because that's what it is, a contract with the state stating that you are dependents of each other) is an agreement to work together until the end of days.
So you're right, but like all contracts, if both people are more than happy to go along with it. If both parties are benefiting from it. Then it's happily ever after.
Just like in business.

As well as in business, who you do business with/for is extremely important! Because working with/for shitty people brings down the quality of life really fast.
And believe me, you don't want to come home to a shitty person after dealing with shitty people all day long. This person you CHOSE to be with. So make sure you choose wisely.

Same, as gay as it sounds I can't get her out of my mind

why is this guy not getting banned. mods

I see in Sup Forums history this day should be painted red! It is nevertheless possible to talk in a cultivated basis!
I'm SUPRISED user!
And I agree with you!
To a certain extent!

Me, but hot and a chick.