Is this girl cute? Or am I blinded by love?

Is this girl cute? Or am I blinded by love?

sure. I mean, dont get crazy or anything, but a 5 or a 6? sure.

You blinder than stevie wonder

Yeah I could see her gagging on some cock. Good on you OP.

Sure but I sense bitch.

Does she give it up, or is she the prissy type?

she seems like an average chick for an average user

she calls me daddy

How old is she ?

late 20's

user #2 raises a fair point. What do you look like OP?

Does she swallow ?

Its literally the average Stephanie

If youre american than shes probably even better since she doesnt look fat

average

She's alright. Not a smokeshow, but if she laughs at your jokes and gives you the butt and doesn't fuck around with your friends, thats worth more than a 10/10 who doesn't respect you.

>10/10 who doesn't respect you

Its not like you would be able to get near her anyway to worry about these things

>Is this girl cute?
It is cute for you?
If the answer is yes, why would you care about our opinion?

Why do you give a fuck what we think? If you're in love with her, why should our opinion change that?

Cause he still has cuck tendencies from all his time on Sup Forums.

because I've been blinded by love before (another girl) then when I left her i realized how hideous she was.

So he can improve on himself, you giga faggot?

I don't want people to look down on me for dating an ugly chick

this guy knows his shit

they won't, she's not that ugly lol

pretty good

Nigga. You're on whorechan. 90% of us aren't dating anyone. Why the fuck would anyone loom down on your dumbass. I bet you kiss girls faggit.

been there before OP. Always be realistic about your standards, which also means don't lower them.

Fuck people, people are twats.
If someone genuinely loves you and you genuinely love them, other peoples opinions don't mean shit.
See worth in yourself, don't pander to others so they give it to you.

>If someone genuinely loves you and you genuinely love them, other peoples opinions don't mean shit.

not the point he was trying to make, but i somewhat agree. but standards are there to be met, not lowered or highered.

Sure don't date someone, just to have someone to date. I'm just saying that if you romantically love someone, they must be attractive to you. Letting others tell you that they are ugly and that you should change your mind is just stupid.

It doesn't really matter if the bitch you're dating is ugly, nobody gives a shit about that. Just be cool about it, she's cute to you = she´s cute. Maybe someone will think she is ugly af and then you two are perfect match. Or they'll think you just dating ugly girl and wont care anymore, unless they're a girl who has crush on you.

i give it a 4 but 5 if personality is good

i can get on board with this.

>Improving by doing what a random guy told him to do
>On Sup Forums

Both.
>7.5/10
>8.5 if she is cool as fuck

If you describe her as anything like the most beautiful girl in the world, please drink bleach.

There are plenty of cute fish in the see. Don't idolize one.

Actually I was too generous, 6.5-7/10

Not sure if i understand why it matters in the slightest

Unattractive in my opinion but if you're into it go for it my dude