Int that Stanningley? Lol

W/Hill Co. Durham!

Nice to know there's B-Tards close!

Bump

bump bump!

You know her mate?

From Devon

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
Say goodbye to girls that look like this.
The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of regression of the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european/ asian genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

This is genocide.

Nah, been talking to her online, I just thought y'all would appreciate it.
My GF does not meet Sup Forumss calibre.

Where you been talking to her? Any chance of getting some more pics?

Western Society will not stand for this shit much longer, I used to be left wing, then was attacked in Newcastle by immigrants, started touching my GF laid him flat and his friends jumped me. Yet I was the one who got in trouble. I hope all muslims are mercilessly raped, pulled a part slowly by horses then their remains buried in the end trails of swine.

Brighton

I'll see what I can do, I think she has a dick though mate.

Brighton is on par with York for fitties.

There are no non-white people in Devon...

I need to come to Devon! For that and to see more of her! I'll be her puddin anyday!

OP of her pic here, I can confirm she does not have a dick.

Worth a go. from ig.

>Western Society will not stand for this shit much longer
i just seen my next door neighbors daughter kiss some old arab dude in their door way.

ppl only realize when they encounter it, it is far to late already, it would take mass deportation to stop the ever growing problem.

Manchester. More?

Any more of girls from this area of Devon? I think I might know this girl.

sounds like i should go on a holiday there

Manchester. Anyone know her?

London. More?

Amy from Bideford here, I'm sure she's done some topless modelling but I don't think it's been posted online.

please

Sweet. There aren't enough wins from SW Devon, it's a shame. They gotta be out there...

What's her Snapchat?

th4tc0urt

>discord.gg/NWtbC3x

I must be getting old. What the fuck is this discord shit? All I see is some nu-web bollocks that requires me to allow multiple scripts to run so it can tell me to claim an account. WTF happened to IRC FFS?

The only one I have is an underwear one, I'll dig it out in a sec. there used to be about 6 from this set on her FB but I think her last bf made her take them down.

Here it is

These of her story?

Where are all the girls dressed like sluts? They're the best thing about these threads

Certainly are buddy, absolute gold mine

I was just about to get to posting my set of a girl from Manchester, have a ton of here in bikini and outfits so here goes.

Any nudes?

Nah just frequent underwear pics

Show?

delta white's daughter?

anyone know this girl?

Love it

huddersfield

Ready for bikini pics?

Is that picture from the 1960's?

Name? Snapchat?

Anyone have any Nikki L from Blackburn? I know there's a set out there somewhere.

Moar!

I don't care. When I die, the bloodline dies with me (for what it's worth, which is precisely fuck-all). That's my choice.

I do not give a fuck about whether the human race gets to be coffee-coloured or if we tear ourselves to death by stupid infighting.

I'm pushing fifty and have had a significant proportion of my guts cut out by cancer. I understand, and don't give a rancid fart about, the chances of me making it to pension age approaching zero. I have no dependants so I truly don't give a toss about what happens to this place in about 20 years' time.

I say sod you all. But I will also note that during my time on this planet, I've been more fucked over by British white PPEs, British white middle-management, and generally the British monied classes who understand absolutely that the easiest way to maintain power is by ignoring your petty squabbles and using divide and conquer.

I now work at a place where this sort of thinking is ingrained. My coworkers don't give a toss about your struggles, and it makes their lives easier for you to fight amongst each other. Why try and contain it, as Walton Simmons once said.

Me, I've brained it enough that I crossed over from native working class poorfag to working as a dev in one of these locations. For the time I have, I should manage. For those of you that are stuck in this petty fight of underclass versus underclass, I think the future will not be so good.

Greenock , Gourock area?

Any underwear?

insta?

Yes it's my daughter
Last time I saw her was in Nottingham

is UK just filled with whores?! how dafak do u breed there?

Look further up in the thread bud there's a couple

Rule #76. Do not fap to this. Spiderhead may happen to your cock.

Keep going

I know her, Devon girl, slut

Inverclyde?