Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/686240486/#q686260675
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i got only 1 picture

Wow we gotta find more shes fine as hell

bump for you my friend

looks like mercedes lynn spenneberg out of kentucky

Fuck captcha

thanks, just added these 2 to my collection.

shes missing a toof

shes like 15 tops

Fuck mobile

Continue I am hero

I forgot to number these

fuck it sucks so much how HS school girls can be so fucking hot even after you are well over 20.
Its fucking conflicting because some of these bitches if you mixed them with college age girls they look just as old, hotter and with better bodies and everything like wtf

Serious question: Is there any good way as a male teacher to ask the girl to not wear clothes like that to class? It gives me a boner, and I don't want to deal with that torture all semester.

agreement

It just gets worse as you get older. The lovely high school girls become more and more unattainable, and continue to be just as hot as they ever were.

yeah if it looks like its against dress code. shouldnt you know this?

Women don't take kindly to being told how to dress. If what they are wearing is not against the school's dress code, you're fucked. Enjoy your boner.

It's been the opposite for me. I'm 30 and younger girls are throwing themselves at me. These are girls that would have been out of my league when I was in HS.

I think they're afraid of the economy.

I got an over the shorts footy from the ta in high school. Was gud.

There's a couple more on candidfashionpolice as well but I covered most.

I'd send her to the Principal for a good paddling.

in what situation are you in where you have younger, teenage girls thowin themselves at you? creep.

I'm not a teacher yet, but I want to be. Forgot about dress codes. Even then, it's still hard to approach. I feel like I should just ask a female teacher to say something. But then, I'd feel like a fucking weirdo for bringing it up.

Bring up the dress code with other teachers

girls with electra complex. gold diggers. you could just be a handsome more mature guy, but youre on Sup Forums so probably not that one. I find that confidence in yourself attracts women like flies

No u

what this guy said. or bring up dress code at pta meeting. try to make it an issue that needs attention. or just ignore it, usually i treat women as inanimate objects, like an annoying talking lamp. that helps

meant to tag this one. what he said

Nah, I have all of that but I'm actually a pretty big loser, but they don't really know because they've only ever dated teenagers.

Thanks though. Never heard of the electra complex

its the female version of the oedipus complex. essentially the wanting sex with a father figure kind of kink

Thanks. Sounds like the best advice.

Yeah, I looked it up. I'm very protective and kind, so I feel like this is most likely what girls are latching onto.

OP of original collection here

She's about 22 now, super baby face. Really big turn on to see posts like this

When I was 13 I loved chocolate ice cream. I'm 40 now and I still love chocolate ice cream.

name

Where's she from?

I wanna know so much

Does she have any idea you took those pics?

That's for me to know and no one to find out. I see her often though, will update with more creepshots if I ever get more

pleeeeease do. Can you post any more social media shots?

So I take it she doesn't know?

Nope. Some of our mutual friends were starting to get suspicious though, so I laid off her for a bit. I had to be pretty bold to get most of the shots from that set

MOAR

Seriously! I thought she had to know!

Did you post them right away or fap to them on your own and post them later?

Where is full set?

She's pretty inactive on social media, all her facebook shit is from when she was like 13, no fap material trust me

I found some I collected, mind if I post?

Nah they were prime personal fap material for a while. There was a creepshot thread where people were posting just trash, so I started posting the god tier shit

Can you post the rest, user?

That's amazing. How long did you hang onto them privately?

Sure dude, she's not my property. Don't doxx though, don't wanna fuck up her life. You know her irl too? Where'd you get the snap

I saved it from a thread in the past, I thought you posted it? I don't know her irl, just a fan of your pics. wanna see the rest of what I've got? Share anything you like, I'd gladly save any new ones :)

This one is my favorite, look at what's going on

I know her. It's E, isn't it?

How well do you know her?

Damn, I did not post these but keep'em coming lmao. If this is the same girl, then I know exactly what Kyle has been saving these other pics

What's her sc

Yeah spot on son

i'm not going to post her SC, dude.
lol are you high?

Was in her class for two years

That's awesome. she's so cute.

Got any pics to share? I'm posting the sc pics.

Bet you wont post her MySpace

This is my last one

I had the same tooth taken out, on both sides. And on the bottom so my teeth wouldnt cram.

First name: Emma

Damn son, what a coincidence. Nah I don't have any more pics except for the doubles of the original set

Emma Da toof

Have any different creeps of her? Any other god tier stuff of other sluts?

Yeah I got other stuff, not sure how great though. Lemme root around my shit for a bit

You are doing gods work my Sup Forumsro

Last name: Emma
First name: Greatest

topkek

Like a sprained ankle
Ain't nothing to play with

I'm always creeping, but I'll stick around to post only a set or two, got exams tomorrow. Interest in her?

Bro dump a set and sleep. We will always be here when your done

Yeah I wish I did, honestly. That set was taken after school, only time I had a good window to do anything

How old was she in the original set?

Hell yeah! Is she into scat play bro?

Truth

Did you see the thread where the sc pics were posted? That guy was saying he wished he could get in touch with you because she was a really rad chick.
thebarchive.com/b/thread/686240486/#q686260675

you're too funny.