Why do white guys fuck Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys fuck Asian girls so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you really need sexual preferences explained to you? Do you not have sexual preferences yourself? I feel like if you try really hard you can figure it out.

look at the pic you posted op. its self explanitory. would foot fuck the shit out of her

Cause they're more feminine. Asians generally have more feminine and neotenous features. Goes the other way for blacks.

Thats why black guys and asian girls are more desired than Asian men and black females.

Also theres the whole white anime watching beta male insecure about their dick size thing.

Why do Asian girls fuck white guys so much?

Wish I could fuck an asian. Been with the girl I love for about 5 years but it's always been a bucket list level sexual desire of mine.

>Also theres the whole white anime watching beta male insecure about their dick size thing.

what does that have to do with fucking asian girls?

Probably because they're the most successful people so they're parents see them as acceptable.

I think whites dudes date them because they're pretty cute and exotic. Plus they're really smart so I think it's also like a making smarter off springs thing.

Nothing he's just projecting

Because

Lot of reasons.

Because we can.

Cause the stereotype that asians girs are tighter and the asian dick stereotype.

You dense fucks

Well the children of white guys/asian girls usually end up psychopathic and fucked in the head (Just look at Elliot Rodger and Matthew Degrood)
Asian father/white mother master race

>Asian father/white mother master race

Ive never heard the tight vagina stereotype. You're spending too much time on Sup Forums dude

>shorter
>smaller breasts
>cute voice
>look younger for longer
basically it's code pedophiles use to identify eachother
>oh yeah, i'm into asians too

It's because we're young white males
We like to drink, to fuck, and to golf

Not bait at all, Korean father/European mother here
Not my fault that anything outside of the "white guy with yellow fever" thing seems out of this world to you

what asian dick stereotype?
i'm asian btw

Science was close to curing yellow fever but then hentai came into being and distracted them.

? seriously?
I'm not making it up it really is a stereotype.

>Asian father/ white mother master race

We're supposedly small
But that wouldn't explain my dad picking up a 10/10 white woman
>inb4 incest

can you stop the sample surveys? the means in which you evaluate your demographic audience is flawed and shitty, it makes for terrible data

the white man is afraid of the asian man. the asian man works hard and doesn't complain. the asian man makes the white man look lazy and entitled.

so the white man seeks to dilute the asian gene pool by fathering half-asian half-white children. if they can fuck enough asian women, there will be less asian men around and the white man can go back to being lazy and entitled.

Eliot Rodger was a special case. He was the son of a film director so I feel like that could have happened to any kid in his shoes.

He seemed to have been a a non normie with low self esteem and I bet his father didn't help him with his issues. He didn't look like a strong father figure either.

The Mathew guy is bound to happen.

Mixed kids always have identity issues.

0/10

Asian girls perceive white guys as wealthy so it's literally about money.

So white guys do it because it's easy. They can't get anything else.

>You're spending too much time on Sup Forums dude

> posts this on Sup Forums

Asian women prefer white men because asian men are short and beta.

Go fuck a gook then, nobody's stopping you
Just saying you're gonna have shit-tier kids with terrible social skills and an unloving mother

>cause they're more feminine
/thread

By your logic saudi arabians and jews would be raking in asian bitches like crazy

Easy targets in tandem with white women being horrible people.

lazy bastard.

>shit-tier kids with terrible social skills and an unloving mother
Just because you had shitty parents doesn't mean everybody else does.

Fuck yeah Brenda song is hot. That little hmong/thai chick gave me mad boners since that Disney show

I can second this, asian girls are usually tighter because on average they're more conservative, making them more innocent, meaning that you have the power to corrupt them, and when you see them all corrupt and naked lying on their back infront of you, its fucking amazing

Asian women literally only see being "white" as superior to being Asian
Therefore she'll hate your kids for looking Asian, and your kids will always be sexually frustrated because they'll never be as masculine as their dad
This is the difference between beta-ass Sean Lennon and alpha Keanu Reeves
Keanu had an Asian father
Elliot Rodger had an Asian mother
Figure it out yourselves

Except I don't spend as much time as you weebs

Learn to logic.

>why
Because they deserve it.

literally spouting fuckin retard speak but ok bud.

they're physiologically smaller because their hips aren't as wide. less sexual dimorphism in asians.

"the only thing I have in my sexually repressed life is corrupting an innocent girl because the sexually active ones know I'm a fucking loser"
/thread

gay

oh, never heard of that
but either way mine is a decent size
close to 4 inches

hmong girls are sluts, they have the loosest/deepest pussies out of all asians

>close to 4 inches

it's asian women driving it.

Check these stats. theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e

White men and asian men have no preference between white and asian women. White and asian women are both racist towards asian men. I blame the way asian men are protrayed in movies and shit, but I don't really know.

alpha athletes with asian mothers:

Hines Ward
Will Demps
BJ Penn
Gennady Golovkin
Benson Henderson

You're a fuckin moron

Elliot Rodger also had an absentee father and was raised mostly by his mother. Women in general suck at raising children and being raised by a single mother is living life on hard mode.

The thing is that Jews usually have big noses just like arabs so they're usually not as attractive. Also arabs are usually have dark skinned so they're not as appealing.

Plus the thing with them is that religious people tend to stick together. That's why there have a massive inbreeding problem with certain arabs. Jews figured this out a long time ago.

Plus where the fuck do you meet Saudi Arabians outside of Saudi Arabia? I know dime pieces go to saudia Arabia for money but that's strictly business usually.

So we can breed the beta uprising into the real world.

You obviously don't live in SoCal.

Asian guys hold their own just fine with Asian women.

Black dudes on the other hand... super rare.

You sound like a virgin. kys

man......too funny

White is exotic to ching chongs

You do realise that vaginas can stretch to accomodate the size of a child's head which has the diameter greatly bigger than the diameter of your chode. You're a fucking idiot if you dont think the amount of sex a girl has influences the tightness of their vag. Fucking idiot

>half kike half gook
>(((white)))

married but nice try
to a white woman as well, that probably makes you furious

oh really? you mean factors such as religion, status, looks, and (you're not gna believe this shit) personality constitute the attraction between two human beings?? that's funny because hmm you literally said

>Asian girls perceive white guys as wealthy so it's literally about money.So white guys do it because it's easy. They can't get anything else.

>so it's literally about money.

>literally all about money

remember now why i stopped browsing Sup Forums

lmao cucked

Let's be real though, all women are easy

virgin detected

Once you have experienced true tightness, you understand.

I don't prefer the azns, but after being with an azn chick I'd recommend trying it.

oh no, some random on a Sup Forums thread thinks I'm a virgin!
there goes my confidence!
oh man, I'm so torn! what ever will I do?

when you turn 13 you'll understand

using false ad hominems because I said all women are easy
quit projecting you coon

>false ad hominem
welcome to Sup Forums faggot

my gf says its a good size

Best feet

She's lying

More

>Asian girls perceive white guys as wealthy so it's literally about money.So white guys do it because it's easy. They can't get anything else

I think you got me mixed up with another user. But in his defense money is a big factor since you need a stable household that's financially sound. No one wants a poor person that can't feed their future kids

Also ofc personality place a big role. That's why white women accept blacks because they're usually confident and not as conservative as other race but they're also the least sought after since theyre usually under the poverty line. That or their usual dark skin.

Also religion seems like a barrier that a lot of ppl don't want to face. So religious people usually seem off limits. I for one didn't want to date a beautiful woman because she was very religious and I just knew I was only going to waste her time :/

wtf.. how would you know?

did I dispute that? you're a fuckin moron if you think that hip size has nothing to do with easing childbirth. literally the reason why men are attracted to wide hips and pubescent estrogen causes growth in the hips.

Pussies reminiscent of corruptible innocent schoolgirls is not the reason most guys are into asian women, that's your preference you fuckin perv.

I don't really mind if white guys date asian girls but I hate it when they show it off and rub it in your face like it's special or something. You don't see asian guys showing off their white girlfriends around like it's special...

You mad yellow boi?

Anime...

Lots of the chink girls are stupid as fuck. Once had a chink gf, toilet paper had more brains, but she sucked dick like a goddess