Will Hollywood ever adapt the works of Chuck Tingle? If so, who would you want to direct them?

Will Hollywood ever adapt the works of Chuck Tingle? If so, who would you want to direct them?

>who would you want to direct them
the man who's been praying some day he'll be allowed to make film great again

Armond White

>who would you want to direct them?

Bryan SInger

pls tell me this is real

Not even joking, I'd love to see Nicolas Winding Refn take a whack at it. I think the tone of Neon Demon would perfectly fit a Tingle adaptation

Gay Dinosaur lawyers is a huge untapped market. They could make millions off it.

Gasper Noe could do it right.

This is pure kino

Chuck Tingle is very real user. The man is a genius, truly the greatest writer of our time.

He's been nominated for a Hugo (probably the biggest sci-fi book award).

Chuck Tingle cinematic universe when?

>Will Hollywood ever adapt the works of Chuck Tingle

We need it to be done as an anthology executed by separate teams, like V/H/S or Our RoboCop Remake. Preferably a mix of people who contributed to both.

Dumping the "Pounded In My Butt By My Own Butt" series

He was nominated for this masterpiece.

True Tinglekino

I didn't realize this was a series. Now these titles make sense.

>xD le gay chuck tingle

Chuck Tingle is pure reddittt. get this shit off Sup Forums you dumb Sup Forumsedditors

Go to bed Teb Cobbler

>It's a thinly veiled /lit/ thread episode

Nolan should make this

Go back to the Suicide Squad threads you capeshit loving neckbeard. This is a thread for true patricians only.

you've done it once again, you've acted superior to people for enjoying a thing in a forum by calling them the name of a different forum. truly outstanding

>Zoe Quinn accepting Chuck's Hugo Award
What's going to go down at Worldcon 2016?

>David Fincher will never direct the Space Raptor Butt Invasion movie

There is nothing that Tingle can't turn into an erotic story about sodomy.

Holy Lord

Dude.... What the fuck is going on in this thread what the fuck is chuck tingle this can't be real

Post YFW Chuck Tingle completely BTFO white Sup Forumsutant nerds at the Hugos

Chuck Tingle is very real. He's a trailblazer in the field of post-ironic sci-fi erotica. He's single handedly revolutionized the genre, shifting the paradigm through which we once viewed the written word. Scholars will be studying his work for years.