Why was everyone in Harry Potter ugly except Hermione?

Why was everyone in Harry Potter ugly except Hermione?

Cho was cute. Luna was cute. I'd fuck both their asses.

No vaginal tho

They're Brits,

/thread

delusional watsonfag detected

In the books she had buck teeth until she got them knocked out or some shit, then she had them repaired by magic.

in the books she was the only one who was ugly #terriblecasting

>everyone ugly but hermione

I beg your pardon?

Damn right. Sluts like them and Emma only deserve to be assfucked. Talkin brutal ass poundin over here

i immediately have more interest in a movie or series with a few ugly ducklings

but HP was still shit

That's been recenly rectalfied.

BELLATRIX was fucking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...SO SEXY i want her to crucio my balls imperio my dick and just generally fuck my shit up while she cackles in glee

Thats what happens when you're in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

this

>crucio my balls imperio my dick
im usually into femdom, but even you wouldnt want that tbqh.

>Atlas Shrugged in god-tier
This was a mistake desu, it gives away that it's bait way too early

>not wanting malfoy's boipucci
What a fag.

>yellow fever
a mental illness. chinks look nasty.

AVADA CUMDAVRA

way to kill my boner

i wanna be hermoine's footslave

fucking this
britbong genes are terrible

when will they learn?

2bh her and Belucci are two most beautiful women that ever graced this planet

Tonks was the biggest qt

yes, beautiful pixels

Daily reminder that kiernan shipka is superior to Watson in every way.

>crucio my balls

What about her neck? Any good pics?

It is set in England

First time I saw no.5 I thought Luna was qt. Then I realized she was supposed to fill the role of the basically-mentally ill kid. Seemed odd that people were fucking with her shoes instead of trying to get in her pants.

Is there any movie as comfortably escapist as HP while also not being shit? I recently rewatched the first one and man it was garbage, but I love the idea of tuning out my life and chilling out in a European castle with my friends and going on fun adventures.

>They're Brits,
>,

what did he mean by this?

I will continue to want to absolutely fuck her brains out for the rest of eternity.

Emma as Hermione was really a magical, ethereal thing.

I'm not allowed to watch Harry Potters 3 through 7. My wife says she can visibly see me fall in love with Hermione and apparently I treat her worse over the course of the next 2 days

Pixie Emma's my favorite.
There, I said it.

I think it would look better even shorter. Like spikey teenage boy hair

>Atlas Shrugged
>God-Tier
low tier bait

>Wife
Cuck

>nobody is mentioning a book by Kanye West being in Middle Tier

Kiernan can't even come close to having a neck that lewd