I found out this man fucked my girlfriend. I am trying to get some sort of revenge on him

I found out this man fucked my girlfriend. I am trying to get some sort of revenge on him.

I'm not asking for you to do anything. I just need ideas.

Cuck

Guess he gave her the Sunder-Cock

That last name though.

What a perfect surname for the man who fucked your bitch.

you amazing cuck. that guy's name alone cucks you. fucking your trashbag bitch just solidifies it.

kill yourself

Face it op, she's not your girlfriend anymore.

Sundercock can make her cum like you never could.

>Sundercock

/thread

His name is Sundercock. Nothing you can do to him would be worse than he's already experienced.

kek

should be sundercuck not sundercock

Record them in action and send vid to her parents.

Make up a bunch of signs that say "I'm Michael SUndercock and I hate niggers, jews, and spics". Post them everywhere these folks can be found. Enjoy the shit storm you bring down on him. Then kill your cheating whore of a girlfriend.

is cheaters still airing? That show was hilarious

yeah and wots your name? Sovercock?

>Cucked by a guy named Sundercock

Beat the shit out of him and stomp on his nuts

Sounds like she was cocked a-sunder.

Kek

Nice bait op, She waS UNDER COCK alright.

kys

OP here, gf or should I say ex gf wants me to watch them fuck? I really think I should what do?

samefag. seriously, what kind of a faggot would kek at that?

So your girlfriend was Sundercock or was she on top?

Meant to reply to

So, you've been Sundercucked then...

harsh.

Kek

Your girlfriend got fucked by Chad Thundercock's ugly cousin.
That's embarrassing.

No he didn't. They fucked each other, don't act like she didn't have any say in the matter.
Besides, who can be mad at a guy named Sundercock.

Break up with your girlfriend and kick his ass.

Fuck his mom

It's only your gf's fault, he didn't rape her, she consciously said yes to ''fuck me'' proposals from Suntercuck

looks like he sundered your gf's vag with his cock

you fucking loser. if someone fucked your girl, you only have your girl and to an extent, you to blame. he only did what he was programmed to do. and you're just a fucking loser that is worth getting cheated on.

Get a new girlfriend, if my misses fucked that id fucker her off.... It's like fucking a muppet,

Sundercock, his cock went asunder at your girlfriend, and she was date-Sundercocked.

post pics of your gf so we can see if the illustrious Michael Sundercock was slummin it

did he sunder her asshole?

Anal [Sundercock, Blessed Cock of the Sunderer]

Go watch thundercock. Learn a thing or two so you don't lose your next bitch.

I'd say "whore" to the girl, he'd only be a cuck if he takes her back with no consequence

Kek

Didn't it get cancelled after that guy stabbed the host?

Oh shit

more like chad thundercock

he looks like a limp wristed liberal faggot.

how, op?

that's not even witty, I refuse to believe the replies are anything but samefagging.

Sounds Fair.
You could always get another grill, but your mom will always be your mom.

kek

Hehe

post his phone number. ill send him pics of every dump i take

send him pictures of your dick

Gheuewwaheeeurrr

lmao, OP got wrecked by a well hung tall fellow and is jealous as fuck.

Just suck his cock like your girlfriend did, like a good cuck boy.

Checked

Ask your girlfriend how much time total she had her tongue pressed up against his balls.

Post his phone number. I will forward him every angry text I've gotten for breaking up with a girl since I was 16(am 24) I have saved them all.

no matter how sweet of revenge you get on him, your girlfriend will still be a cheating sack of shit.

dump her first. then we'll talk.

Oh shit waddup!

OP here. Just do it thru messenger. He's a cool guy. I'm just mad because he fucked her instead of me

Same nogger

Dump your girl and move on with life.

Your girlfriend fucked another man. It wasn't his faith to keep.

Sent the guy a message linking him to this thread.

Enjoy!

Imagine his time in school, nothing you could get us to do with this bullshit story would phase him, regardless of why you want him harassed.

prep the bull

Motherfucker has game

Please marry me user!

looks like your gf has been sundercocked :)

his face...

What's wrong with his eyes?

"I will fuck you till you love me faggot"

LOL

it's an easy joke to make, and your girlfriend literally took his cock inside of her.

Calm down DJ Hi-Tek

Fight him faggot

just wait for him and beat the shit out of him, it's so liberating... just don't kill or permanently cripple the fucker, but definitely make him pay BIG TIME,,,

what a fucking fag... I could beat the shit out of him only 'cause I fucking hate faggot snobs like this bitch

KEKEKEKEK

I wonder if she calls him "THUNDERcock"

Why? Ol Mike did him a favor. You want to chimp out on a guy that has scoreboard? Stay virgin faggot

I sent him a friend request, does that help OP?

Hahaha yeah and then do a mean fart in his mouth and give him a wet wildly LOL!

>Falling for bait this hard
what are you doing?
no guy would post this shit without breaking up with her first

Your a beta cuck and your girlfriend is a slut. U should thank him for giving you the drive to change your life. Go watch tyler 1 reformed video. THen start weight lifting. in 5 years thank him for changing your life. Or be a fgt.

he looks like a young ben stein. unless you are also a nerdy jew he probably did u a favor

He has this picture posted, Is he one of us?

>us

you got sundercocked too?

YOU'VE BEEN..... SUNDERCUCKED!

someone archive this, so everyone will know the origin of the guy who your his girlfriend, the legendary Sunder-cuck.