Tips on quitting smoking? I've tried a few times, just cutting back a ton...

tips on quitting smoking? I've tried a few times, just cutting back a ton. But it's way harder when you're seeing your friends smoke, people smoke on shows, etc.

Kill yourself niggerfaggot.

Jk

become a monk

bump

My right lung made noises and my heart is no longer regular, but I still smoke.

bamp

Dude dw about it too much. Im going through the same thing atm but it gets easier trust me. You will stop smoking when you actually decide you are ready to commit to it. took me months to quit that dirty habit

how old are you user

Go total fag like me and take up vaping.

Start with a strong juice, like 1.8 and taper down till zero.

Quit vaping, become less faggot.

21.5 yrs old

Vape

Stop buying them.

who the fuck writes their ages in halfs. fucking pleb

cold turkey you weak piece of shit. just stop. you'll crave smoking for atleast 6 months after stopping, so might aswell stop right away.

quit after smoking for 35 years using Chantix. I haven't smoke in almost a year a half now. Still miss it though and I often smoke in my dreams. It's weird.

Switch to an allegory or do something that limits your habits. I started vaping like a massive faggot about 2 months ago and haven't had a cigarette since. I've had coworkers quit using gum, lollipops, or those stupid fucking patches. Dont use chantix, heard the dreams are not worth it if you have any unresolved demons or aren't okay with some intense, fucked up dreams.

I should also add I watched smoking kill my grandfather, my mother and my girlfriend's aunt. That helped too.

Jus stop! Think of how much they cost and the money you waste. Think how stupid you look. Now think of how bad you fuxking smell you. You are a loser that smokes

I'm I had 0 problems with bad/weird dreams.

just sayin'

Straight up OP

You can only quit when you actually want to. Cutting down on smoking is a slow painful death that doesn't actually help anything whatsoever, trust me been there done that shit.

What you need to do is steel yourself. Prepare yourself to just plain feel like shit for a few weeks. It's the addiction making you feel that way and it actually gets easier every day after the initial 3-4.

It's important to know the cravings come in waves too. You're not gonna feel that shit feeling all day, just for maybe a few hours a day. The reason I was successful in quiting when I did was I didn't want to make all the stress I went through for nothing.

Good luck man. Remember, it comes in waves you will feel better after a bit every day. And after those first few days tell yourself you don't want to have done this for nothing.

Just stop you weakling. I stopped cold turkey and had no issue.

Just literally quit. That's how i did and i smoked from 14-24 Try going just one week without them and you won't even care at the end of the week. They will literally taste like shit all over again after like 5 days. you won't even want them anymore. Sometimes I get craving and I'll hit one and be like oh ya, these taste horrible now and thats enough to keep me away. How many do you have on you right now?

Not him but dreaming you're smoking is real shit. I woke up in panics dozens of times after I quit thinking I had fucked up and smoked. Feels so real it's unbelievable.

You lucky fucker. I know some 20 people that had to quit chantix because of the dreams.

Don't listen to these bravado cuck faggots. Preparing yourself and have a plan.

prepare** ain't deleting that shit for a typo

nicorette mouth spray, really.

That honestly sounds disgusting

I was really concerned about how I was gonna quit (10 years). I decided to try vaping and was quite surprised how easy it was. After a week of no cigs I decided to have a cig just to see how I'd react (like go back to them or w.e) but I couldn't finish it, was completely foul.

I started with a mouth to lung and now I'm on direct lung with low nic juices. Been smoke free since November and I honestly feel so much better for it. Can play football on a Sunday and not want to die after 10 minutes now.

Only downside is vaping is autistic and I feel awful if I do it anywhere public. I'm weening myself off at the moment but I still like the buzz in the mornings.

TL;DR try switching to vaping and weening off by lowering the nic of juices, much easier.

yes it is, first few days. But I quit smoking thanks to that. And smoking is sure more disgusting than mint spray.

lol, right? I wouldn't say I ever panicked but I have woke up confused a time or two thinking I may have started again for a second.

+1 on this. Smoked for years. It works.

yeah the girlfriend's Aunt said she had some messed up dreams on it, but didn't really elaborate. She was also in the hospital at the time with part of one of her lungs missing. Had part of a lung removed and still died of lung cancer. Weird dreams aren't really so bad i comparison.

No cigs just weed. change over and stop slowly dying even faster cigfag

THIS. I quit spliffs by doing this and they are way more addictive than cigs.

Straight edge is the way to go for sure, and vaping helps you get there.

I work in a massive factory so I talk to a lot of people every day. More people have the fucked up dreams than not. Some people push through them but others couldn't. I'm sorry for all of your losses user. I got lucky with a bloodline that has no history of cancer and family members that smoked for up to 90 years.

I'm really curious, can you elaborate on what they said about the dreams? Were they murderous or what?? Never knew Chantix caused that