Hardest decision in your life

Hardest decision in your life.

nothing can stop a bunch of grizzlies

faggot you wrong. gorilla way stronger than grizzlie

7 Bulls would wreck anything!

Depends what environment we are in but i hope I get grizzlies or gorillas

Fuck im stupid. I thought this was a roll game

LOL AT 7 OF THOSE BULLS. THEY WOULD FUCKING MURDER A SCHOOL YARD OF ANYTHING,

Got to shoot those monkeys ... turn your back and those niggers will steal your bike.

nice recovery

roll

Whichever one you choose you will 100% lose, so I pick the birds and fuck all 50 of them before I die

Roll for # 15 wafu!

Fuck that a thousand rats at your command holy fuck that would be brutal as hell.

human

why fuck 50 birds when you can fuck 1000 mice

Because my dick isn't that small retard

The 15 wolfs, anyday

>get 1,000 rats
>give them all 6 types of plagues
>set them out to hunt the rest
>relax as all my enemies are sick and dying before they even see me

How fast acting do you think plagues are. because they are definitely not quicker than a bullet

A bull would kill anything on that besides the sharp shooter.

You faggot. There's a chance the soldier is a woman

>gives himself 6 plagues in process
>dies
>gets eaten by rats
>rats die

And I'm sure he'll be nice and relaxed with 100 rats eating his ass

If you'd rather fuck a woman than 50 birds of prey you are definitely gay

Grizzly no doubt

Are the rats sewer rats or Jews?

See

50 falcons. They can hit and run by diving from the sky, strikingly swiftly at the predators faces and then fly back into the sky. They catch all the mice, blind the rest of them (and snatch the gun from the human). Your goal is to be protected, not to kill them. Once everything is clear, they all collectively latch onto you and fly you away to safety like a Pokémon using Fly. Then you're safe in pallet town again

And you can fuck them

this pokemon can't learn fly

It's a bird you dumb faggot of course it can

Gliscor can't fly and he is flying type with wings

Rats are the correct answer. Let's say that their natural predator, the falcon, kill 50 of our rats (one per falcon, they there need to digest).

>There's 950 rats.

Many creatures are affraid of little animals. Let's say we need 10 rats per Grizzlie, 5 rats per Wolf, 2 rats per Bull, 8 rats per Lion, 20 rats per Crocodile and 12 rats per Gorilla.

>There's 603 rats left

It only takes one fucking rat to scare a fucking human.

>602 rats win the game

Look at it though it's a robot cat it's as much a bird as gyarados

of course the rats duh

I will take 2 harambe pls.
My greatest grandparents on your mother's side will have the strength and gusto to stop the others.

>Rats will be small enough to handle on my own.
>Gunner will not be able to kill harambe because the meme will induce an existential crisis in him
>Bears are onlhy so strong and the pair of harambe' would easily be able to take down mos to them or at least destract, meanwhile i would take the gun from the existnetial hunter and use it against them
>hawks are same as rats, at worst a really bad nussence.
>Wolves would piss off from warning shots and inimidation
>Crocodiles would be busy eating bull
>lions would piss off

Harambe saves the day.
What now faggot?

You fucking moron

Roll game

A pack of wolves and bring anything down so I'll go with a pack of wolves never mind that they are 15 as well. That's- that's a lot of wolves m8.

Not true, an elephant could do it.
That may be true, but grizzlies are way heavier and can kill gorillas with one move.
Not true, the gorillas, grizzlies, lions, and wolves could take the bulls to school.
A single grizzly stands up.
Why look at that, all of your wolves ran away like little bitches and now you have to deal with a bunch of alligators.
>This dumb
Bulls are completely retarded, slow, and can only attack with headbutts and gores.
Grizzlies and gators can straight up ignore falcons, damn dirty apes can catch them and crush them like bugs, a single lion could let out a bellowing roar and the falcons scatter.
One bear rolls around.
>Rats will be small enough to handle on my own.
1,000 is a pretty big number
>Gunner will not be able to kill harambe because the meme will induce an existential crisis in him
Hunters lack empathy
>Bears are onlhy so strong and the pair of harambe' would easily be able to take down mos to them or at least destract, meanwhile i would take the gun from the existnetial hunter and use it against them
Grizzlies are much heavier, much faster, have bites that can crush bowling balls, and enough swatting force to decapitate a moose. Harambe aint got shit.
>hawks are same as rats, at worst a really bad nussence.
Not really, they can go after the eyes.
>Wolves would piss off from warning shots and inimidation
Yup, wolves are pussies.
>Crocodiles would be busy eating bull
Probably
>lions would piss off
Bullshit, Lions are very large house cats, and house cats are assholes.

The moral of this story is... don't pick bird or rats, because they can be ignored and crushed. Don't pick bulls because bulls are predictable and slow. Don't pick wolves because it only takes one bear standing up to send them running. Don't pick human because 1,000 rats is too much for a single rifle. Don't pick gorillas because two gorillas because they are outnumbered.

>A pack of wolves can take down an animal who's entire strategy of existing is chasing off or killing wolves.
Are you fucking retarded?