Im rapping the first 100 replies on this post and posting it to youtube

im rapping the first 100 replies on this post and posting it to youtube
dubs decides what the cover art for the rap is (gotta be appropriate 4 youtube thumbnail)
previous song:youtube.com/watch?v=ugJAAyGHDr0&lc=z12mytyyuqviuhe4204cid0iinm5xrkhz4c

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xytzTPW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers

holy fuck and i dont suck
that shit you're wearing is way too tucked
step with me and get buttfucked
i just hit a button here comes the slut truck
your women and my dick gonna get you cucked
my cum shoots faster than a knuckle puck
grab her by the neck just so she don't duck
seed her then im straight out of luck
punch her in the stomach like a lightning struck
she did all this shit for just one buck
enough for me to get out of this muck

God that makes my phat cock stank

molukkers

I AM A FAGGOT FUCK MEEEEEEE

I NEED A ONE DANCE

DUBS

YOUR ALSO DUBS

I routinely watch my little pony.

my lil sugar daddy owns me

FUCK JAY Z

my current job doesn't pay - yeeeee

You are a nigger faggot Jew
Also suck my mountain dew

posting these while taking a poo

Nigga nigga nigga nigga jetfuel cant melt steal beams

and im wondering - with my life - what do i do?

I don't care if my best friend's mom is a Sasquatch, she's hot, and I'm taking a shower with her

ten summers prior on a night like this

Please follow Ryan Baker on facebook, the black and white profile pictured one

Ignore sodomite orders

Mexico paid the wall

discord.gg/xytzTPW

Please stick your manly horny cock in my asshole and fuck me

Betty Botter bought some butter
But she said the butter’s bitter
If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter
But a bit of better butter will make my batter better
So ‘twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter

now i cant hire work for a quarter

while sucking a dick on my daddys car
having him giving me cummies cummies
in my tummy tummy
because im a whining bitch who doesnt have
talent and all, and likes to eat dick

cash melts steel beams

Moot come back
On my face while I crack
These eggs on your back to cook it
Nigga stay put
Let me turn up the heat and slow roast it
While you spit on my dick and gargle upon it

In male human anatomy, the foreskin is the double-layered fold of smooth muscle tissue, blood vessels, neurons, skin, and mucous membrane part of the penis that covers and protects the glans penis and the urinary meatus. It is also described as the prepuce, a technically broader term that also includes the clitoral hood in women, to which the foreskin is embryonically homologous. The highly innervated mucocutaneous zone of the penis occurs near the tip of the foreskin. The foreskin is mobile, fairly stretchable, and acts as a natural lubricant.

The foreskin of adults is typically retractable over the glans. Coverage of the glans in a flaccid and erect state varies depending on foreskin length. The foreskin is attached to the glans at birth and is generally not retractable in infancy.[1] The age at which a boy can retract his foreskin varies, but research found that 95% of males were able to fully retract their foreskin by adulthood.[2] Inability to retract the foreskin in childhood should not be considered a problem unless there are other symptoms.[3]

The World Health Organization debates the precise functions of the foreskin, which may include "keeping the glans moist, protecting the developing penis in utero, or enhancing sexual pleasure due to the presence of nerve receptors".[4]

The foreskin may become subject to a number of pathological conditions.[5] Most conditions are rare, and easily treated. In some cases, particularly with chronic conditions, treatment may include circumcision, a procedure where the foreskin is partially or completely removed.

bitch ill give you two truth
give you a quarter for two tooth
donations no needed cause im too couth
but ill start a riot in a vote booth
last name less first name is ruth
spread it through fire but dont call me c puth
started young and enable it for the youth
coo coo caw caw means im way too sooth

Rape me until my asshole is bigger than the blast radius in Hiroshima

jewlocaustnignogfactoryauschwitz
i like to touch kids

Penis envy (German: Penisneid) is a stage theorized by Sigmund Freud regarding female psychosexual development, in which young girls experience anxiety upon realization that they do not have a penis. Freud considered this realization a defining moment in a series of transitions toward a mature female sexuality and gender identity. In Freudian theory, the penis envy stage begins the transition from an attachment to the mother to competition with the mother for the attention, recognition and affection of the father.[1] The parallel reaction of a boy's realization that women do not have a penis is castration anxiety.

Freud's theories regarding psychosexual development, and in particular the phallic stage, were criticized and refined by other psychoanalysts, such as Karen Horney, Otto Fenichel, Ernest Jones, Erik Erikson, Jean Piaget, Juliet Mitchell, and Clara Thompson.

Feminists argue that Freud's developmental theory is heteronormative and denies women a mature sexuality independent of men; they also criticize it for privileging the vagina over the clitoris as the center of women's sexuality. They criticize the sociosexual theory for privileging heterosexual sexual activity and penile penetration in defining women's "mature state of sexuality".[2][3][4] Counter-critics have responded that feminists misunderstand penis envy, which was not intended by Freud to refer literally to the envy of the male physical penis but to be understood as an abstract, evolving force in psychosexual development. Penis envy is theorized as a discrete event and reoccurring force in psychosexual development, not as "envy of the penis," but is sometimes used inexactly in contemporary culture to refer to women who are presumed to wish they were men.[5]

Poodiepie is my king and saviour

Kill all the jews
with a garden tool
a hammer
them put the mother fuckers in the concentration camp
with only a lamp to make up for the conditions which are relatively damp

(holy shit that wasnt bad since it was practically a freestyle)

I'm a little teapot

weed and kibbeling dutchfags

But everything is spelt wrong

PERO VOSOTROS NO CONOCEIS EL CAMINO DEL TAO HIJOS DE LA GRAN PUTA!

Just fight for all bitches rights

HERE COME THE MODS YO
THE MODS WILL CEASE YOU ODDS

MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS

Africa was an inside job

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Moon man, Moon man, can't you see
Spics and niggers need to hang from trees
And I just love your racist ways
I guess that's why their mom is black and you're so great

Moon man, Moon man, can't you see
Spics and niggers need to hang from trees
And I just love your racist ways
I guess that's why their mom is black and you're so great

i disagree not without a fight

Trim the grass
spank the milf-y ass
Spend the milk-y cash
Gov'ment Bitch
Got cash like I'm rich
Jump into the rap world with a splash

TRAPS ARE FUCKING GAY

Ifunny is gay

my favorite thing on a tree is a noose
cowabunga niggas i hang loose
went over a bunch a heads and went woosh
then they threw me in a garbage truck and my body went moosh
got the whole world under control just cause i said 'just shoosh'

The white race will prevail

by making the path clear for the jewish

toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat

Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And if violence causes the silence
Who are we mistaking
But you see it's not me
It's not my family
In your head in your head
They are fighting

With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head in your head they are crying

In your head
In your head
Zombie zombie zombie ei ei
What's in your head
In your head.
Zombie, zombie, zombie ei, ei, ei, oh do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do

Another mother's breakin',
Heart is taken over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head in your head
They're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head in your head they are dying

In your head
In your head
Zombie zombie zombie ei ei
What's in your head
In your head.
Zombie, zombie, zombie ei, ei, ei, oh do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do

yhab -ñ

(Dam you gotta tweet this shit or else we'll miss it)
I hope I'm not too late for the party,
Lemme just get my cigar started,
mah keyboard is all in mexican,
I hope i'm not deported.

THAT WONT BE TOLERATED!

01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00111111

follow me @rubycrusher, ill tweet when i post the finished rap

Naturally, one would think that because protons are positively charged, and electrons are negatively charged, the two should attract and stick together. The reason that doesn't happen can't even begin to be explained using classical physics. This was one of the key mysteries that were cleared up right away by the invention of quantum mechanics around 1925.

The picture you often see of electrons as small objects circling a nucleus in well defined "orbits" is actually quite wrong. As we now understand it, the electrons aren't really at any one place at any time at all. Instead they exist as a sort of cloud. The cloud can compress to a very small space briefly if you probe it in the right way, but before that it really acts like a spread-out cloud.

The weird thing about that cloud is that its spread in space is related to the spread of possible momenta (or velocities) of the electron. So here's the key point, which we won't pretend to explain here. The more squashed in the cloud gets, the more spread out the range of momenta has to get. That's called Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. It could quit moving if it spread out more, but that would mean not being as near the nucleus, and having higher potential energy. Big momenta mean big kinetic energies. So the cloud can lower its potential energy by squishing in closer to the nucleus, but when it squishes in too far its kinetic energy goes up more than its potential energy goes down. So it settles at a happy medium, with the lowest possible energy, and that gives the cloud and thus the atom its size.

(1/2)

The Balkans have no unanimously accepted location of the words of wisdom and knowledge of the words of wisdom teeth removed from his house and I will be a weak moment when your done at home and get it over and I have a couple of logos for the rest of my life with a drum set of keys and you can see it in a few years we have a cat scan the first place and I will try to be willfully blind date and time to go to sleep now so I'll just go to bed soon as you are a little more about the business of the universe and I don't want to be willfully blind date night with my dad and I 6

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Unoriginal comment about an ethnic group or religion

All the lyrics to Hurt

I'm a nig
I'm a nig
I am a nig nog
A very niggery
Nig nog

Yo yo i pull that trigga 'cus i'm a crazy nigga. Dem niggas be like wow, i be like yoo sup muthafuckas feel my flow

A small bit of the electron clouds actually extend inside the protons and neutrons of their atoms. The lucky thing for us is that the electrons and protons (and neutrons) do not interact in a way that changes them, in most atoms. The force of electrical attraction does not change the electrons, protons, or neutrons' identities and an electron may pass through a nucleus.

Some nuclei however, with an excess of protons and not enough neutrons to be perfectly stable, will capture one of the inner electrons turning one of the protons into a neutron and ejecting an electron neutrino. This process involves the weak nuclear force. The process must be energetically favored -- the energy of the resulting nucleus must be lower than that of the original one, which keeps it from happening over and over until all the protons are gone. The protons and neutrons obey the Pauli exclusion principle separately and fill up definite energy levels inside the nucleus. If there are too many protons, one can turn into a neutron by capturing an electron and emitting a neutrino, and drop down to a lower energy level. If you have more neutrons, then turning a proton into a neutron means it has to climb to a higher energy level, and conservation of energy keeps the reaction from happening.

A neutron is just a tiny bit heavier than a proton. If it were the other way around, Hydrogen atoms would be unstable under electron capture, and neutrons would never decay and the Universe would be a very very different place.

(2/2)

Haha that bepis sure does hit my spot

01100010 01100101 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101110 01100111 01110101 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01100010 01101111 01111000

Suck a polar bear's funky ass
Suck a racehorse's cock with Heinz Tomato Ketchup
Suck a donkey's shitty ass
Suck a male camel's dick with Hoisen sauce

Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick

Suck a European bison's smelly ass
Suck a woolly mammoth's dick with Miracle Whip
Suck a snow leopard's ass with whip cream
Suck a hyena's spermy dick

Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick

Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick

Suck a llama's shitty asshole
Suck a panda bear's spermy nutsack
Suck a sloth bear's bootyhole
Suck a greyhound's musty ass, mothafucka

Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick
Suck a cheetah's dick

i really need to take a shit after rappin all these wikicopypastefuck

these are the rules to setting a cock rank
you need a place to keep your dick stank
some stocks to get a fill a huge bank
a reason to go for that ass spank
this is illegal so come with a big tank
but intentions are true so no gank
we light up the box with some good dank
then attach to their talons with some real shanks

orange

GOD
HATES
FAGS

When you were here before,
Couldn't look you in the eye,
You're just like an angel,
Your skin makes me cry;

You float like a feather,
In a beautiful world,
I wish I was special,
You're so fuckin' special;

But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here;

I don't care if it hurts,
I wanna have control,
I want a perfect body,
I want a perfect soul;

I want you to notice,
When I'm not around,
You're so fuckin' special,
I wish I was special;

But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo,
I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh

She's running out again,
She's running,
She runs runs runs runs...
Runs...

Whatever makes you happy,
Whatever you want,
You're so fucking special,
I wish I was special;

But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo,
I don't belong here,

I don't belong here...

English university professor and writer John Ronald Reuel Tolkien wrote his The Lord of the Rings epic fantasy adventure novels between 1937 and 1949 but publication of the first volume hit the printing press in 1954. The three volumes were The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King. The book’s popularity grew in the 1960’s but it was 47 years after the first publication when The Lord of the Rings popularity scaled far greater heights.

SUP DRUP
CUP RUP
DRIP CRIP
BRAP RAP
CRAP SNAP
MAP BRAP
MEMEMEMEME
MEMEMEMEMEME
I LIKE PEPEPEPE
PEEPEEPEE
POOPOOOPOO
IN YOUR LOO LOO
SNAP CRAP MY ASS FAT

I have nigger aids .which is the most virulent for of aids

Rainbow Dash is the best pony!

In 1997 New Zealand film director Peter Robert Jackson won the rights to adapt J. R. R. Tolkien’s epic novels onto the big movie screen and from 2001-2003 Jackson directed a trilogy of films which took and shook Hollywood and the movie world to its core. All three films were shot back to back over a period of 438 days between 11 October 1999, and 22 December 2000. The Lord of the Rings film trilogy ranks as the sixth highest grossing film series produced to date and picked up 17 Academy Awards with the last in the series, The Return of the King, scooping a massive 11 of those prestigious awards.

purple

Niggers love to suck huge dominant white cocks

peppery peppered peppers

this is really good

The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it. It began with the forging of the Great Rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of men, who, above all else, desire power. But they were, all of them, deceived, for another Ring was made. In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a master Ring, to control all others. And into this Ring he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One Ring to rule them all.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies.

We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness.

You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once.

It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Red Pepper is the greatest
He's got the biggest dick

TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT TOY BOAT

triggery
sugary
killery
fillory
millory
Please end me

One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly, bitch.

0111100101101111011101010010000001100100011010010111001101100111011101010111001101110100001000000110110101100101

Anime was a mistake

I heard that you're settled down, That you found a girl, And you're married now.

I heard that your dreams came true, Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.

Old friend, why are you so shy, Ain't like you to hold back, Or hide from the light.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, but I, couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face And that you'd be reminded that for me- it isn't over.

Never mind I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too,
Don't forget me I beg I'll remember you said: "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead."
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.

You know how the time flies. Only yesterday was the time of our lives. We were born and raised, In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face And that you'd be reminded, that for me, it isn't over.

Never mind I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you too.

Don't forget me I beg I'll remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead."

Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes they're memories made. Who would have known how bitter-sweet this would taste.

Never mind I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me I beg I'll remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Never mind how I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you two. Don't forget me I beg I'll remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah yeah."

Traps are gay

I disgust you? It's not gay if it's cute

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Looks like its over!

Get little Billy on his knees
Bout to make sum pizza wit extra CHEESE
My dick gets hard, yeah my dick gets STURDY
Whisper to Billy that things are gunna get dirty!