What do you think about Ivanka Trump?

What do you think about Ivanka Trump?

Pissed the fuck off at this nepotism

Get her the fuck out of the whitehouse and make his golddiger whore wife do her job instead of Ivanka

Doable

Ivanka 2024 thats what i think of her

Top tier pussy.

not that hot

She's not taking any pay, how is it nepotism?

She's worth about $300 million and you're just a pleb, so show some respect

She just got an official title in the whitehouse. Being payed isn't necessary for the title of nepotism. She's advising in an official capacity because of her father.. that's explicitly nepotism

Hot as fuck tho be up in those tits for days

Nepotism laws stipulate that you have to be paid in order for it to be nepotism, so it's not nepotism

Fascist piece of garbage

Really starting to look like her dad and it ain't lookin' good

Because she's a successful woman?

An SJW who will get in the way of making America great again. Could just be an act to give Don some lefty appeal, but I'm sceptical.

white trash with money.

smart as hell and gorgeous. best of both worlds.

Right? Why can't more women be like her

Nepotism laws=/=nepotism

She has less political experience than her tiny hands father and now she has the title of "assistant to the president". It's outright unacceptable that she'll be advising in an official capacity.

A First Daughter i can be proud of

I'm still waiting for a good reason why and you haven't given me any yet

I would love to nurse from her.

If you don't think her lack of political experience is reason enough, this isn't a debate.. it's a subjective argument.

It's objectively wrong that she's advising.

in an official capacity*

sorry left that out

Well I'm Canadian so she probably wants that canuck "D"

You're still not providing any substantive arguments about why she shouldn't or specifically why it is unacceptable, now you're just droning on about it

Fake nose
Fake tits
Looks too much like her dad

Yeah, this is just an argument now. I provided a reason and reiterated it to you. Let's talk like adults please.

Probably smart. Not too hot. Weird mouth and lips. Puffy face, looks swollen, too round.

She's got a bit of cheeto in the sides of her mouth.

I have been this whole time, you said it's objectively wrong and I asked why and you didn't give a reason

Are you retarded?

To quote the Cheeto in Chief.

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter I'd be dating her."

Put it this way; it is not like sh fucking needs the money. Who gives a fuck if she's paid or not? Daddy got her role within government without any fucking credentials. Maybe not nepotism as defined in alt right dictionary but fucking favoritism anyway.

No, are you?

in the context he meant she was good catch for a billionaire...but unattainable for scum likeyou

Who else will advise the president? You?

She is not successful. Born with a shit ton of cash. Never created anything of worth.

I'm not sure how you're still looking past the reason I've reiterated then..

It's just as unacceptable that her father is the president with no political experience. They're doubling down on the bullshit.

Word on the street is she got done diddled by the donald...

What about her company?
So now you're just making yourself look like a retarded basement neckbeard

Oh wait, you already are

No hopefully not, but I arguably have more knowledge on the mechanics of public office than spoiled little rich girl spoon fed all the way to the top. Give it to an individual with a bit of intellect and responsibility.

1 year, little trudeau running around the white house. guaranteed

You can't provide reasons for both to not be in the positions their in. This is classic liberal mentality: "it's like I say and if you disagree you're wrong" with no logical substantive arguments to back them up

This cringe worthy screen cap. I hope you didnt make it user

Well she ran 2 companies up till today and now she's a federal employee at the WH. That's more than your punk ass ever did in your life

What do you know, petty partisanship. You're not worth having a conversation with dude :/

so basically this kid will be able to run at 3 mths.old? impressive.

Ivanka looks like she'd rather take it to the face than in her vag

>partisanship
Okay. Bye

DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG HER HUSBANDS DICK IS? THEY DON'T CALL HIM LONG JOHN JEW FOR NOTHING.

Strong Canadian genes

hawt

I'm sorry. Is there a law stating advisors to the president needing any experience? or is this a personal problem.

BLACK BELT IN JUDO BTW. USED TO TRAIN WITH HIM AT JCC IN TORONTO

you mean Canadian cuck?

Are you kidding me?

With the way she was looking at him she probably kept that shit in a jar and turkey basted it.

LOL. STFU IDIOT. CANADA IS SWINGING TO THE RIGHT PRETTY HARD THESE DAYS.

Getting under my skin isn't that easy. I hope you know how stupid you look to anyone reading this objectively.

# of muslim terrorist attacks in Canada vs US.

# of muslim terrorist attacks in europe vs canada

hey lady, nice tits!

rule 34?

AT 400 POUNDS, I BELIEVE YOU.

For someone who says "objectively" a lot you sure aren't that objective

>mfw I'm part of the 2% of non-neckbeard, non-lardo, non-socially inept faggots on this board

NO YOU ARE NOT. THAT 2% DOESN'T EXIST FAT FUCK..JUST LIKE YOUR DIGNITY.

>That moment when you realize anyone saying she's ugly is definitely a virgin that has either creeped his way out of being friendzoned or is so friendzoned the girl painted lines between her and him
>That moment when you realize if its not a dude it's just some fat chick who hates Trump so she'll say Ivanka is ugly

that tryhard dogpile tho

Whatre you retards doing? Just post this bitches tits.

She's smart and Trump trusts her. I see nothing wrong with it.

She looks like her panties are fucking soaked in those pics

There is no way you're that simple minded. It's either that or you love logical fallacies so much that you take them to absurdity.

the point is she and her siblings still run a company that can profit off the information that they will receive as a federal employee at the WH

I would fuck her

lool does it bother you that you're objectively wrong faggot? objective objective objective suck my cock

That is a trap.

justin?

I'm not a queer so no thanks. Go masturbate with your penis somewhere, you'll feel better

Refugees fleeing America.

*mic drop*

Would hatefuck/10

Did wittle baby just get twolled?

Jesus, you are a fucking joke dude.

HOT

I'm fine, you're the one with the insecurities

>still replying
>doesn't realize how stupid he looks

underated post,

Never forget the original Sup Forums

I was there when the forum was mighty

i would smash

So are you

>doesn't realize that it's deliberate
>doesn't know what a troll is
You just went full retard, user

MAGA!

Yay

Fuck off. You don't know shit about me. How the fuck can she represent working class voters when she has had a free ride to the WH?

all is fair in love and war

have a good day user

>sanic-level autism

actually kek'd when I googled sanic

at least the guy requesting to be put in the screencap with nothing to offer got told off.

fuck that cunt

newfag