How long until impreachment?

How long until impreachment?

>$0.02 has been transferred to your account

Try harder next time

He will serve two full terms and never be impeached. But liberals will delude themselves into thinking he will be impeached until his last day in office.

Since when is lying not under oath illegal?

to be fair he didn't know it was a lie. he had gotten the info from someone he trusted

impeaching him would be worse. then you'd get pence.

might as well ride it out 4 years. His approval rating is down to 35% already, he won't win re-election.

triggered

/thread

This is actually going to happen. Two terms. This is my unbiased opinion. I don't vote or stand for any form of government but I do know history repeats itself. That low approval rate ain't gonna do shit. Everyone is getting two full terms of trump. Mark my words

Obama went 2 terms without being sent back to africa. Trump's fine.

do you even politics bro?

People wanted to impeach Obama ever since 2009. One scandal after another and we never got that slippery nigger. Squeal all you want, you're stuck with Trump until the next election - and if the economy keeps improving he'll win again, no matter what ridiculous shit he tweets.

I doubt he'll serve a second term just because he's old as fuck. He probably just wouldn't want to do it.

Most likely will win reelection. You may not be old enough to see history repeat itself. Approval rating or not. Just watch

Exactly. I'm happy to see the end of both parties happening before our eyes. Also the hypocrisy of the supporters ridiculing themselves on a daily basis. No different than third world monkeys fighting over a spoiled fruit. Kek

>we will set him up
>that will end him

Nope, still in office. Try again.

>under oath

lulz

You're not going to get your .02 cents if you can't do better.

back to pol faggot

because he is the president you mongo

Oh hell no. He has too much to gain and will win reelection. History repeating itself

What impeachable scandals was Obama a part of?

It's a Sup Forums thread faggot.

expect pol comments

would you prefer a pence presidency? i fucking hate trump but at least hes done some good things, ending tpp for one. that being said, hes still god awful, put pence would be the same thing and worse in some regards.

If he ran again, I think he'd win. I just don't think he'd want to run again.

sure bro

Trigger warning. Trump isn't going anywhere.

What is it repeating?

>35%

NICE! That's even higher than his approval ratings BEFORE HE WON.

He's going up!

I give it a year from inauguration. As soon as the economy crashes, and it will, the republicans will have to do it to save themselves.

this is Sup Forums, far superior.
leave!

Except the closest golf course so he doesn't have to do any work

agree. we will start seeing every president serving 2 terms as time passes because people are most comfortable with a lack of change. thats why, in my opinion, presidency should be a single term.

>Being President means you can't tell lies.
Unless he somehow committed perjury with a tweet, you have nothing.

I'm sure he will. He's not going to go down like that. He's got a lot to gain being president. The human ego is tremendous. After 4 years he'll be nice and warmed up for another run, feeling cocky and having a better grip on what he should be doing. Again I don't support politics in any way. I just know this will happen

To paraphrase one random senator, Pence would be worse policy-wise but better sanity-wise...and right now we need sanity more than good policy.

>AT WHAT POINT DO WE SAY IMPEACH
You whiny losers have been saying that from the moment you found out you lost.

>.02 cents

Ever seen a president do a shitty job and get reelected for it? I have

never.

that's not an attempt at trolling, it's just an honest fact.

until he actually commits a High Crime or Misdemeanor (and a legal one at that)

learn about your fucking government before opening your ass and spewing shit.

As soon as they get tired of trump's definition of "winning'

Within 10 minutes after Trump grabbed Hillary's pussy and tossed her into the trash, huffpo and other progfags were calling for impeachment.

here we go.

i second this

You want someone who is more sane but has worse policies? Do you hate Trump so much that you want someone who will make the country worse with worse policies?

he didn't lie about the wiretapping, he believed he had been.

Said the stormfront shill

Yeah, but this is next level shit, what other president was polling at 35% two months into his first term? If anything, he's repeating Nixon, who did win reelection but resigned just before getting impeached.

>Fox news

Implying that anybody would want to be in africa

>35%

Those the same polls that gave him a 1% chance to win?

They might be a little bit biased.

He's never directly stolen from me

He is delusional.

No, those were polls asking who you're voting for. These are polls asking how he's doing. Different polls

Bill Clinton was impeached. Dumb motherfuckers need to stop using that word and pretending they know what it means.

Birth certificate. Hillary would have been worse.
>MAGA

Just kidding lol

>President Trump you can't just irl shitpost and expect to win a second te-
>that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Fun Fact: Obama played more golf during his presidency than all the presidents before him combined.

OiC....

You think some of the same 100% wrong faggots who did the election polls, are still doing polls?

I'll wait if you need to google m8.

Kek spent less than trump.

Clinton was acquitted. The House approved the Articles of Impeachment but the Senate found him not guilty.

Fun fact, Trump has spent more money on vacations and his wife's protection because she doesn't want to live with him in 70 days than Obama ever spent in 1 year

>closest
More like the most expensive one he owns. Gotta capture those taxpayer dollars.

Get rekt republicucks

W is dumber than trump and he did two

Good thing i didn't vote for him, eh?

Wrong

But nice try.

>At what point do we say impeachment?

At what point in our other president's lie filled terms have we really pushed impeachment?

Trump would have to lie about having a sexual affair or something while under oath if we're following precedent.

100% wrong yet they gave him a 1% chance? A 1% chance is still a chance, so they weren't wrong.

Honestly, not until after the 2018 midterm elections.

A GOP Congress would never impeach this puppet. They have no spines and they al demonstrated they're just in it for the job security.

To paraphrase Nixon, was he under oath when he took the oath?

Wrong. Dubya was Kek. Trump is shit

Bout 7 years and 9 months.

You have your liberal "facts" wrong. The NSA, CIA, and FBI investigated Trump at the request of Obama. That nigger's going to jail.

Justify your meme sir

And I couldn't give a fuck.

Fun Fact: Trump's picture was taken 3 hours before inauguration, Obama's was at the time of his inauguration.

What does this tell you?

good point.

Those polling firms are really really accurate. You proved your point well.

lulz

>pent more money on vacations and his wife's protection because she doesn't want to live with him in 70 days than Obama ever spent in 1 year

To be fair, would you want to live with Trump? It´s understandable.

Never

Your arguments are trump level shit, "wrong, I'm right and you're not so I win". What a child

He will be assassinated by Putin before the midterms. He bombastic style was instrumental in winning the election, but now that he has no enemy to bash, it's become a liability and his approval sinks day by day. Putin will come for him.

8 years

Nuculear
/thread

You don't care that your taxes, money you earned, is being stolen by the president? Wouldn't you rather have that money for yourself? Or to at least go to something worthwhile?

>Fun Fact: Trump's picture was taken 3 hours before inauguration, Obama's was at the time of his inauguration.

>What does this tell you?

tells me you'll believe anything from that camp.

I think you were paraphrasing when you said it was Nixon you were paraphrasing.

To be honest with you, I don't really care anymore about America, Americans are so god damn stupid to keep perpetuating the same congress and senate members by voting in a republican and democrat, that they continue to rape the American people financially year after year.

They then funnel so much diarrhoea on media and in newspapers, to make sure civvies mostly believe their reason for over spending on a huge military budget is genuine, but they are building mostly stealth fighters that will never be used.

Pure profits to the shareholders.

They then think that the GDP is Americas wealth, which it isn't never will be, it is profits of companies operating in America, it is taxed at 10.5%, 2% is kept for NATO, 8% is rebated back, only 0.5% is kept. So $2 trillion worth of taxation is actually only putting in $10 billion into the treasury.

So where does the money come from to pay for the military budgets etc?

Taxes on the civilians and mostly Loans, that is why your National Debt is an actual Debt. Which is why it is spiralling out of control and will never be paid back.

Before 2020 is even reached your country will hit another financial collapse, like in the 1920s. Only this will be much worse.

And you know what, the people who did this to you financially are the same ones who introduced Islamic Extremism to the west, due to greed for oil prices in Iran, and paying Saddam Hussein $1 trillion to go to war against Iran, in the hopes it would dispose of the new power. Didn't work, and eventually 9/11 happened.

That is the true America.

>That camp.

okay?

>this is what Trumptards actually believe

>at what point do we say impeach

um...havent you demoshits been saying this since he became the republican nominee?

Don't even bother arguing with Cletus. He's too stupid to understand

Never, I hope.

America deserves 4 long, painful, embarrassing years with this clown.

Fun Fact: You're wrong. Both pictures were taken within 15 minutes of each other.